If Then Else?? #2

1	A	B	C	D	E	F	G	H	I
2	Country		MSIA	SPORE	HK	China	Japan	Thai	Viet
3
4	Base		0.10	0.95	0.13	0.13	0.13	0.12	0.10
	(1-Bucket + 1-Crate)

5	1-Bucket	0.04	0.04	0.04	0.04	0.04	0.12	0.04
6	1-Crate		0.09	0.10	0.09	0.09	0.09	0.09	0.09
7
8	Raisin	R	0.01	0.01	0.02	0.05	0.03	0.01	0.01
9	Grape	G	0.17	0.19	0.15	0.16	0.24	0.08	0.12
10
11	Unripe	UC1	0.07	0.07	0.08	0.07	0.07	0.03	0.05
12	Unripe	UC2	1.00	1.03	1.56	0.95	0.95	0.45	0.67
13	Unripe 	UC3	0.29	0.30	0.45	0.27	0.27	0.13	0.19
14	Ripe 	RC1	0.57	0.59	0.69	0.54	0.54	0.25	0.38
15	Ripe 	RC2	0.39	0.40	0.61	0.37	0.37	0.17	0.26
16	Ripe 	RC3	0.29	0.30	0.56	0.26	0.26	0.12	0.18

						Base		Add-on Bucket		Add-on Crate	Raisin/Grape		Rated Ripe / Unripe
Malaysia/1-Bucket/1-Crate/Raisin	     =	C4	+	((1-1)*C5)	+	((1-1)*C6)	+	C8
Malaysia/2-Bucket/2-Crate/Raisin	     =	C4	+	((2-1)*C5)	+	((2-1)*C6)	+	C8
Malaysia/2-Bucket/3-Crate/Grape/Unripe (UC1) =	C4	+	((2-1)*C5)	+	((3-1)*C6)	+	C9	+	C11
HongKong/1-Bucket/1-Crate/Grape		     =	E4	+	((1-1)*E5)	+	((1-1)*E6)	+
E9

Japan/5-Bucket/7-Crate/Grape/Ripe (RC2)	     =	HLOOKUP("JAPAN",$D$2:$J$16,3,FALSE)
								(5-1)*(HLOOKUP("JAPAN",$D$2:$J$16,4,FALSE))
									(7-1)*(HLOOKUP("JAPAN",$D$2:$J$16,5,FALSE))
														???		???
how to go about to obtain ??? using If Then Else...

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

transparencies #2
Hi guys... I've created an image that has a call-out auto shape on it, to make the guy in the picture look as though he's saying something. I need to print it on a t-shirt, which means it needs to print backwards. Do you know how to do this? I can flip the call-out, but the letters don't turn around backwards, so when the image prints... the words aren't showing up the proper way. Any help appreciated. chadc007007 wrote: > Hi guys... I've created an image that has a call-out auto shape on > it, to make the guy in the picture look as though he's saying &g...

Attachement #2
Hi I have template to send e-mail but each time i have to attach a new file to the mail. Could we make a template look at a specifique folder and retreive the file in that folder as an attachement? Thank for any input You can use an Add-in from MAPILab for this; http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/file_send/ If you decide to order use "4PM76A8" to get a discount -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Luc" <Luc@discussions.microsoft...

Savings Goals #2
I'm trying to figure out how to contribute to a savings goal I created. In Quicken you can contribute to a goal by making a contribution to a savings goal which takes the money out of an account as spent the money but it is actually still there. How do you do that in Money? Thanks. Money does not have a similar function for this. I wish they would as well. But to do the same thing, with a little more hassle, you can try this: Set up a new account called Savings Goals that is not associated with any bank. I would suggest only one account even though you have many savings goal...

Exchange #2
I have three user accounts that have mass email going out from Exchange. It doesn't show up as sent items, but I get an Exchange report that they have emailed muliple thousands of emails. I don't know how to disable the, what looks like spam, without disabling their accounts. Any ideas? "=?Utf-8?B?YnA=?=" <bp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3DCA88B8-8336-4363-BE14-333ED823DA8D@microsoft.com: > I have three user accounts that have mass email going out from > Exchange. It doesn't show up as sent items, but I get an Exchange > report that they have...

Batch Not Posting #2
Hello all, we have an issue where when we attempt to post from several different modules it gets so far then kills great plains. we have to go into the batch recovery run the batch recovery at which time it will print the reports them GP dies again. then we have to go back into batch recovery and hit cancel on all the reports and it will them post the batch. TIA ...

how to delete rows #2
I have a work sheet that has many rows like this and 3 coloums 1 chair custom 24 2 table custom 0 3 spoon custom 3563 4 hat custom 0 now I would like to make another colom and only extract those that their sum is greather than zero. in other words I would like to delete rows 2 and 4 how can i do that using if-function or any other function tnx khers You can use Auto Filter ,First select all then From menu choose Data - Filter - Auto Filter , Now you can select 0 Value from drop down o...

Report Options #2
Hi, What is the maximum reports options can I create in GP? Cheers Hi Kbres, Each report in GP can have a maximum of 32 different report options based on my past experience and have not tried creating beyond this number in GP 10. Hope this helps! Cheers, Dennis Araullo, MACS MCTS GP,CRM,AX MCTIP Database Administrator 2008 CCEA Thanks a lot! A Dexterity drop-down list control can display up to 32,767 items. So you should be able to have up to that number of report options for any given report. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:/...

How do I turn a picture into a watermark? #2
I have done it in word, but can't do it my new edition of publisher. Help! If you have a newer version of Publisher, select the picture, on the picture toolbar, click color (looks like a bar chart) select wash out. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Corky" <Corky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:726653DD-7DA2-40D1-9437-ED65363A9201@microsoft.com... >I have done it in word, but can't do it my new edition of publisher. Help! Mary -- Thanks so much! Now I can send my Chris...

mx records #2
Hi I have two email domains in my environment e.g. @test1 and @test2. My mail is hosted at a webhosts in pop accounts. Is it possible to use a mx record to poll the mail to my internal domain and then have Exchange perform the necessary routing to the intended users. thanks Hi - what version of Exchange? For Exchange 2000, see http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF002.html for instructions on how to get Exchange to receive Internet mail sent via SMTP, the way it's meant to do (will apply pretty well to E2003 too) - for Exchange 5.5, see http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Articles/Index...

Balance Sheet #2
Hi, Is there any way that I can make a balance sheet with assetts and liabilities and also income and expenses? -- Chanikya In Money 2006, a net worth report is a type of balance sheet. You can also make a custom report showing all income and expenses. "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7219D77-41E9-4D4F-A7D4-9752AAF9A50C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Is there any way that I can make a balance sheet with assetts and > liabilities and also income and expenses? > -- > Chanikya I have only Money 2004. -- Chanikya "Taylor&...

Custom Cell Formatting #2
Okay, I know you can enter in @*- in the custom formatting for continued dashes across the cell, Invoice--------- but what if I want dashes on both side of the text? For example, ----------Invoice---------- Can this be done in the custom format or do I have to manually enter in all the dashes? Any help is much appreciated. Corey Corey I don't know of a format that will do this. If you have a great whack of these to do you could enter a few dashes in a cell by itself, say A1 has ------- Assuming Column B contains Invoice or any other non-custom formatted text. In C1 enter =$...

Send/Receive options #2
I'm setting up Outlook 2003 on a new computer, broadband connection. Usually Outloo is running, but I don't want incoming messages to be downloaded since I prescreen them via Mailwasher. I can't figure out which send/receive options to choose. Thanks for any help. ...

Synchronizing Outlook 2003 on 2 different machines
Is there a way that I can use Outlook 2003 on 2 different machines on a network and have them 100% synchronized so that it doesn't matter which machine I send and receive from, the contents, folder layouts, etc., will always be identical? Thanks, Steven Steven Lyall <steven.lyal@btconnect.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I can use Outlook 2003 on 2 different machines on > a network and have them 100% synchronized so that it doesn't matter > which machine I send and receive from, the contents, folder layouts, > etc., will always be identical? 1) Use an Exchnage...

How do you get the sum of 2 different text values?
For instance, I need to add the amount of times "S" and "HS" appear in a row. I figured out that the COUNTIF function will add the amount of times "S" appears in a row, but I can't figure out how to make it add both and give me a number value as the answer. Is this even possible? Try this: =COUNTIF(A:A,"S")+COUNTIF(A:A,"HS") Regards, Paul "sunshine.girl" <sunshine.girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C63C684-D389-4BA0-A73F-8AC553B7F7D3@microsoft.com... > For instance, I need to add the amount o...

calendar folder isn't my calendar? #2
of course this stuff always happens right before vacation..... i glanced at my computer and noticed that my calendar was blank - all the calendar items were in the deleted items folder. when I went to move them back (no idea why they moved there) I get a message stating that my alarm notification won't work because the item is not in my calendar or tasks folder. but it's the only calendar folder I have. Outlook 2002, XP Pro, syncing with IPAQ (calendar intact on IPAQ). ran a detect and repair but calendar still doesn't appear to be a "calendar" checked the properties b...

find a date on sheet 2 and count text in that column
I'm lookung for the formula to use that if I was under one date on one page, to look what date im under go to the 2nd page, find that date then count the text specified under that date. My pages are set up as follows: sheet 1 A B C D E 1| 1-oct 2-oct 3-oct 4-oct 2| john text 1 text 1 text 2 text 1 3| jack text 1 text 2 text 1 text ...

Cannot Reinstall SharePoint Services 2.0 onto SBS2003 Reinstall.
Hello again all, After reinstalling SBS2k3 SP1 Premium and having problems, see earlier post of 3/8/10, I got basics reinstalled and running correctly. Now when I was orginally re-installing I received a component message that listed Server Tools and below that a red circle with an X inside and Intranet beside it. Click on the Intranet name get the following: "An error occurred while installing Windows SharePoint Services and creating your intranetsite." No other explaination. I have tried 4 times today to reinstall it using the KB article 829114 "How to remove an...

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

Schedule + free busy not visible as a system foilder in exchnage 2
When setting up a meeting from a mailbox on an exchange 5.5 server, my users cannot see the avialibility of users on the Exchange 2003 server. The Exchange 2003 mailbox free busy information is not published. Does anything need to be done on the Outlook client to eastablish this. Within the public folder on the Exchange 2003 server I see data not available next to schedule+ free busy. I cannot see Schedule +free busy set up as a system folder either. ...

No page #s appear on 1st 2 pgs after section split in Pub2K3
After creating a section split in Pub2K3, the first 2 pages of the new section do not show page numbers, although the master page has the "#" sign on it. All other subsequent pages display the page number in the correct order . . . what gives? You have to insert page numbers on both the left and right. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "GPSIS" <GPSIS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFB52036-7845-428C-98BB-361744742551@microsoft.com... > After creating a section split in P...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

Displaying Formulas #2
I have a workbook with 3 worksheets. On all three worksheets, when any formula is entered, the result is the formula. For example, in cell A1 I enter "=B1", the result should be the contents of B1. But what is displayed is "=B1". If I add a 4th sheet and enter the above formula, it works correctly. It is just something in the spreadsheet info that is preventing the formula from working correctly. Hi John the cell is porbably formated as text. Goto 'Format - cell' and change the format to 'General'. Reenter your formula and it should work Frank J...

Message Archiving on Exch2000 #2
Hi I'm about to configure Message archiving on a Exch2000 by using a mailbox. If any got experience in this, could they help me out with the following questions - I'm trying to determine if a message can be sent to that archive mailbox - If so, will it will be 'archived' also and arrive again in that mailbox and thus creating a loop (prolly the loop creation will be halted by the system, but nevertheless) Are you talking about Message Journaling? There will be no loops. Patrick Meganck wrote: > Hi, > > I'm about to configure Message archiving on a Exch2000 ...

Read Receipts #2
I have outlook set to never send a read receipt, but it still sends everyone a read receipt. any ideas? Hi... I had that same problem. I had it set to "Ask me before sending a response" but changed it to "Never send a response" thinking I could skip a step but found out that it sent one anyways. I changed it back to "Ask me..." and it works. Is this a bug? >-----Original Message----- >I have outlook set to never send a read receipt, but it still sends everyone >a read receipt. any ideas? > > >. > ...

account structure #2
Hi, my question is if i can use accounts that use 3 segments and accounts that use 4 segments without having to fill the spaces with 0 on the accounts that only use 3 segments Thank you Hi there, No this is not possible under the same company in Dynamics GP. The account structure within a company needs to be consistent, but if you setup a second company you can use a different account structure. Your best bet, as you describe, is to zero fill the account segment that you are not using. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lu...