How to make this report simple? Thanks

How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3
products however to each
of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to
meka it simplier.

		  July2006			August2005
		Group1	Group2	Group3	Group1     Group2
product1	Rqst	4301	0	250	  120	   75
	EG	3560	0              150              80            100
	SP	3200	0              120              40              50
	EG-SP	360	0                65               30            200
product2	Rqst	100	150
	EG
	SP
	EG-SP
product3	Rqst
	EG
	SP
	EG-SP

Thanks a lot for any kind of info.

Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk

0
juma68 (6)
6/22/2006 12:07:32 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Nel post news:1150978052.301801.274060@b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
 *juma68* ha scritto:

> How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3
> products however to each
> of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to
> meka it simplier.
>
>   July2006 August2005
> Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1     Group2
> product1 Rqst 4301 0 250   120    75
> EG 3560 0              150              80            100
> SP 3200 0              120              40              50
> EG-SP 360 0                65               30            200
> product2 Rqst 100 150
> EG
> SP
> EG-SP
> product3 Rqst
> EG
> SP
> EG-SP

Your example isn't so clear... But I thnk you can do th job with a Pivot
Table...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

0
fra68ve (124)

Make Default

Print reports offline ?
A customer is missing the print button in reports when going offline, any ideas how to fix this ? /Jack Hi Jack, The ability to view SSRS reports offline in CRM is handled by "Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005" (essentially a "lite" ssrs viewer) - this is installed when you setup the Offline client. As far as I understand, this application does not include a print rendering engine. No idea why - this seems like a bit of a gap to me ... The best way to handle this? Get the users to export the report to PDF and print it from the PDF viewer if they nee...

Exchange Reporting Tools
We have run into a problem with the Exchange Mailbox Management tool. We have not been able to get it to generate the reports needed. I have found some Exchange Admin tools and was wondering if anyone can recommend some admin tools for Exchange 2003. Also does anyone know how to get the Mailbox Manager to generate the reports? I have set it up to run at Midnight and selected it to run only the reports and setup that policy for it to follow. Do I need to do anything else? Thanks, Jeff Diaz Jeff <jdiaz@p1fs.com> ha scritto nel messaggio 2pVZe.104387$xl6.5002@tornado.tampabay...

disabled contacts & reports
Hi folks, I'm looking for confirmation that disabled contacts do not appear in CRM reports pertaining to contacts. Thanks, Tim D ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

Problem with Money 2003 report
I am trying to make a report with Money 2003, I hae used this program for some time. I used Money 2002 prior to this. Up till now I have been ale to make a report by going to "Reports", "What I Have", "Account Balance History". Now I am getting a error message "There Has Been an Error Reading or Writing the File '.'" and a small window apperars "MSMONEY, with a yellow triangle and a !" When clicking the OK box or the Close X, nothing happens. I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close it out. Can someone help. I need to ma...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

How to display project date on report
Hi-- I have a project that spans two days and I'm printing each day on its own page. I want to be able to display the actual day that the tasks occur on each page. I can't seem to find an appropriate field in the drop down box in the print options. Is it possible to do this? Many thanks. If you're printing a Gantt chart, zoom in to day by day. Under Tools, Options and the View tab, select a date format that includes the day of the week. -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http:/...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Simple yet very frustrating filter issue...
Here is the foundation information: SQL Server: 2005 Table fields: LeaseNumber varchar(50) and an host of 30 other fields including name, address, date, etc. Issue: When the following procedure is run it will only work if the opening variable @LeaseNumber is set as int, not as varchar as it is setup in the table. The customer will have lease numbers that are only numeric (1016), alphanumeric (3333QT), and finally sometimes complex entries such as 4325-1 or even 5932GW-1. Now, obviously whenever you attempt to ...

Reports and 9.0 sp3
I installed 9.0 SP3 and 2007 year-end tax update last week and my users are reporting some differences in some payroll reports. Here is one... Precheck Report Transactions->Payroll->Calculate Checks There is more detail (and a larger number of pages) showing on the "Calculate Checks Report" (aka "Precheck Report"). Instead of a two-line summary of REGPAY and OT, there is a multi-line detail showing what looks like each day's totals. Did the "9.0 SP3 and 2007 year-end tax update" modify the precheck report in any way and is there a way to go back ...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Help with sales report, 0 quantity
Hello. I am trying to print out reports for quantities sold that also show me 0 quantity. I have added all the item numbers that I am interested in and it works great for ordering, but I need to be able to see which ones didnt sell during the period I set. The equals to 0 or less than 1 options dont work. Is there a trick? Thanks, Orlando ...

Paycheck showing up on budget report
When allocating a paycheck to verious pre-tax, post-tax, etc. categories my net deposit does not show up on the monthly budget report. I have checked and the category is correct but does not show on the budget report. It does however show on the monthly income/expense report. Why and how do I correct this? In general, you don't--if you really want to track the gross paycheck--which there are many reasons to do. That's because there is nothing assigned to the "net" category since the net is just what you assigned to "gross" less all of the other things you...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

Trying to sort data into multiple columns on the report.
Access 2007 I have 1 data column that I want to get on a report, but I want it to break into two/three columns like so and have some space inbetween the columns: 1 7 13 2 8 14 3 9 15 4 10 16 5 11 17 6 12 18 The reason is this is a single checklist for people to fill out and multiple pages is unacceptable. The list will be printed. Thank You. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201003/1 Hoardling1 via Ac...

Report Mailbox Permissions
Hello, I am administering a new Exchange 2003 server. I need to create a report on the mailbox permissions that are currently in place. I want to report the mailbox permissions as assigned in ESM as well as through the outlook client. I have a script that reports user information from active directory, but I didn't see any properties for exchange that were what I'm looking for. Ideally I would get a list of permissions like: ESM: Full Mailbox Access: <users who have this privelege> Reviewer: <users who have this privelege> Any ideas on this? I looked at msExchSecurityD...