How to create/embed table or existing Excel spreadsheet into Lotus Notes 6.5 email

I have been successful in creating and sending an email through Lotus
Notes.  However, I need to be able to format the body so that the
message is more presentable.  Currently, I filter a spreadsheet based
on two named ranges and send an email to the SOX audit team member and
copy the SOX control owner.  I copy the values from selected columns
on the visible rows and separate those values by tabs.

However, the presentation is bad as the data is variable in length and
therefore the alignment is not correct.  I would like to learn how to
create/embed either a table into the Lotus Notes email body or embed
an Excel spreadsheet into the Lotus Notes email body.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Keith

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

create a roster

How to stop "Undo" across multiple spreadsheets
When I am working between multiple separate worksheets, Undo will work backwards across all of the worsheets that I have open. How do I get the Undo function to work only on the worksheet that I am currently on? ...

A self Instruction Book On Excel 2003
I am trying to find a text book on excel 2003 that will show me how to use Excel and give me the data to put into the spread sheet. Some of the features I am looking for are, Amortization, Creating Macros and The function and Chart Wizard. If you could please include an ISBN# to locate the text to get me started on Excel 2003. John List of books at Debra Dalgleish's site. Some have CD's attached http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:57:23 -0700, John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to find ...

So many Tunnel Adapters
Hi, I understand that Tunnel Adapter LAN is for encapsulating IPv6 packets with an IPv4 header so that they can be sent across an IPv4 network. Few queries popped up in my mind based on this :- 1. Why is the numbering for the Tunnel adapter LAN not sequential ? It is like 6,7,12,13,14,15,16. A strange numbering scheme ?! I tried to figure it out by thinking of some arithmetic series. But, it does not seem to fit in. There is a huge gap between 7 and 12. Any ideas ? 2. What is the need for so many number of Tunnel Adapter LAN connection ? Can you tell me a scenario that re...

Task Create - Status

footer in excel #2
What is the easiest way to make a footer in excel that will print ON EVERY PAGE? EXCEL 2000 Page Setup Header/Footer Put your entry in Footer "LED1" <LED1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D226F524-7267-48D9-98AE-A1C768B6921E@microsoft.com... : What is the easiest way to make a footer in excel that will print ON EVERY : PAGE? EXCEL 2000 ...

Query on Group field in Pivot Table
I have a large database wherein under Date column, data is in the format "Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". When I use Pivot Table Under OPTIONS->GROUP-> Group Field is disabled. I used this to group Date field to either present data by Month, quarter at one click. Can anybody guide me why this seems to be disabled here. I want to present my data only by Monthwithout changing the format ""Thu Oct 1 12:00 AM". Thanks Hi Shewta Check you Data Source of your Pivot. it should come up like "Sheet6!$G$1:$I$821" and not like "'\Documents and...

Excel Open and Close
I have a problem, whereby sometimes after closing Excel and then looking on task manager the excel process is still running. When opening excel again all that appears is the menu icons and the grey surrounding the actual spreadsheet. No actual spreadsheet appears. Needless to say it is also locked up. If I close that spreadsheet, and also end the process for one that is running in task manager, upon opening excel again it is fine. I've tried doing detect and repair, but this doesn't help. It is also intermittent as I guess only 50% of the time closing excel will still leave the process...

Public folder email addresses
I'm TRYING but failing to enable emails from the outside world to go directly to public folders. It was easy to do in exchange 2000, but so far no dice on my new exchange 2k3 (part of SBS 2k3). I have even tried creating a new distribution group, with the "archive to public folder" and assigning the group an email address. I checked permission and anonymous has contributor rights to the public folder, but I still am not recieving emails to the public folder. Help! Eric Hi Eric, Are you getting a Non-Delivery Report when you send a message to the public folder? If so, ...

Pivot Table update without opening the Excel file.
Hi, I have a spreadsheet saved as an xlt. It has three pivot tables which connect to CSV data files using Microsoft Text Driver. The CSV files are updated overnight by an external application. The Excel file is in \\Server\Viewers The Data files are in \\Server\Data Local users use a shortcut to open the Excel file on \\Server\Viewers which the does an auto-update from the CSV files. The pivot table data is updated. All that has been working perfectly for years, internally. Now I need to send the same excel file to another company by email. I have succeeded in writing a vbscript that creates...

Bug with cell merging in tables using Applescript

ALT-TAB not working with excel 2000
My problem is, as in the subject, that pressing ALT-TAB to switch among the files opened in Excel 2000 doesn't work anymore. I tried to re-install withouth success. I can only use CTRL-TAB because you haven't multiple sessions running (as usual in Excel 2000) but only one task of Excel. So, it's impossible to use ALT-TAB. Unfortunately, CTRL-TAB isn't useful as ALT-TAB because you can't switch from the current worksheet and the last used but you have to pass cyclicly through the files opened... It seems to be related to the fact that the same worksheets had been opened...

Splitting one table into multiple tables/tabs
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me split a table into multiple tables or tabs. If I have a table of 20 customers with various transactions over time all in one table. I'd like to know if it's possible to seperate the table into multiple tables based on the change in customer number and have them broken into multiple tabs without manually creating each tab and then cut and pasting. I really appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

tabls in GP90 database
Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones. thanks Within the program itself, Tools > Resource Descriptions Also, there are ERD's on the distribution CD's that you got when you purchased or upgraded the system - you have to install the SDK to get at them. -- Lyle U Adam Clark wrote: > Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables > in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones. > > thanks ...

Create external database

Data Tables
Has anyone ever had a problem where a data table is producing incorrect values? I have a (two dimensional) table which is producing unexpected values. When I try to replicate these values through manually changing the inputs (and changing nothing else) I get a different result to that produced by the data tables. Just to check I'm not going completely mad, I've had a colleague confirm the symptoms. Any suggestions gratefully received before I head into investigating for corruptions etc Mike The only time I've ever had a problem with charting is when I had merged c...

Excel Function Problem
Hi, Please consider me an excel newbie! I am trying to find out how to write a function that checks a 7 digit numerical string entered into cell i.e. 7030000 against 50 possible strings. (Im guessing this is a multiple IF statement thing). Once the condition is true it then takes the value from cell J7, adds it to the value in cell D7. The end result being that D7 now contains a value equal to its original value + J7. Any help given would be appreciatted Many Thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You might look at the SumIF function. It will add values together if...

How to create pie chart with %

excel with another reporting tool?
hi, I have only worked on vba macros where my input and output is both excel. Using macros most of the time it crashes and the end-user is then not comfortable with it. I wanted to go for a better solution. Not sure how go to about it. I was thinking of generating crystal reports. If i use crystal reports how is the format generated. I wanted to its feasibility study. Anyone who has done some work on this please go suggest. Will the end user have the authority to still edit the report. WIll it contain the formulas as we fianlly see in the excel. Please provide any infomartion that...

when form created