How to convert Conditional Format into the "real" format?

Hi,
does anybody know the trick to easily convert Conditional Formatting into
the "real" cell format? (don't need to have conditional format anymore)
Thanks

0
info7598 (7)
4/19/2004 2:26:02 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Select your cells. Choose Format/Conditional Formatting... and click
Delete.

In article <ugg2DVbJEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>,
 "Arie Sukendro" <info@NOSPAMdrsirx.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> does anybody know the trick to easily convert Conditional Formatting into
> the "real" cell format? (don't need to have conditional format anymore)
> Thanks
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
4/19/2004 2:41:37 AM
This will remove the conditional formatting only, without making it the
"real" cell format.

"JE McGimpsey" <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Select your cells. Choose Format/Conditional Formatting... and click
> Delete.
>

> In article <ugg2DVbJEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>,
>  "Arie Sukendro" <info@NOSPAMdrsirx.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > does anybody know the trick to easily convert Conditional Formatting
into
> > the "real" cell format? (don't need to have conditional format anymore)
> > Thanks

0
info7598 (7)
4/21/2004 2:14:37 AM
What do you mean by real format? If you remove the conditional formatting
the cell will have real format.

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Arie" <info@NOSPAMdrsirx.com> wrote in message
> This will remove the conditional formatting only, without making it the
> "real" cell format.
>

> "JE McGimpsey" <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in message
> > Select your cells. Choose Format/Conditional Formatting... and click
> > Delete.
> >

> > In article <ugg2DVbJEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>,
> >  "Arie Sukendro" <info@NOSPAMdrsirx.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > does anybody know the trick to easily convert Conditional Formatting
> into
> > > the "real" cell format? (don't need to have conditional format
anymore)
> > > Thanks

0
terre081 (3244)
4/21/2004 2:41:20 AM
Here's a thread that you may want to look at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3FE0842B.6A3038C6%40msn.com

And pay close attention to Ashish Chamaria's last post.  (He was able to
copy|paste into MSWord and then paste back into excel.)

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Exchange 2000 Running Real Slow
I'm hoping to find some help with this wierd problem. All of a sudden today my server started to "crawl" when I investagated I found that the server was very unresponsive. After doing a little digging I noticed that there was a "PreSubmissionQueue" with over 1500+ items in it. Most of it looks like spam. Using the suggestions from other posts I checked my NDR and whether I was a "relay". I also stopped AV and GFI from running. The system still runs real slow. If I stop the virtual smtp server, the system returns to "normal" but of course...

How to convert Conditional Format into the "real" format?
Hi, does anybody know the trick to easily convert Conditional Formatting into the "real" cell format? (don't need to have conditional format anymore) Thanks Select your cells. Choose Format/Conditional Formatting... and click Delete. In article <ugg2DVbJEHA.556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, "Arie Sukendro" <info@NOSPAMdrsirx.com> wrote: > Hi, > does anybody know the trick to easily convert Conditional Formatting into > the "real" cell format? (don't need to have conditional format anymore) > Thanks This will remove the conditiona...

How do i get real close date of cases?
I'm using Excel to get some statistics about hour technical support and case management.In order to get how much time went from case creation to its close, I've been using 'Created On' and 'Modified On' fields, but after reassigning the account, the later was modified. What I need is to get the date from the activity that is created when the case is closed, is it possible? Take the createdon field from IncidentResolution "glazzi" <glazzi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1189772371.290927.105580@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > I'm using Excel ...

Alias Email accounts for not real people
hi, i have set up my first SBS 2003 server, stuck on exchange, bought the resource kit , can't find the answer, have setup 4 users, as you create the user account you configure the user email address, how do i configure a email address for an Alias person ie sales@mydomain.com or info@mydomain.com that gets sent to a known user above. Thanks Graeme If the alias address just needs to go to one person, add that address to the list of that person's email addresses in active directory, like this: http://home.dlwest.com/aliases.jpg If it needs to go to more than one, you have to ...

Should "System Administrator" ALWAYS be a real mailbox?
I asked this before in a different way, and only got one reply. Sorry to ask again, but I'm not an Exchange expert myself. Has anyone disabled their "System Administrator" mailbox? And if so, why? Is there any reason why someone wouldn't want their users to send email to the "System Administrator" mailbox (i.e. the address that is used by the system to send alerts to users)?? Patrick No, do not disable that mailbox. It is used for too many built-in processes, and disabling it could lead to very undesired results. The only reason you would not want users to b...

Real Newbie newbie question
Hi All - I hope you can help me! I have Finepix M603 camera and although I take reasonable shots in daytime, I'm not able to produce anything at night. eg On The Thames on New Years Eve, may people were using digital cameras and their screens should clear bright picture - mine was black! What setting should I set on mine? Any advice really appreciated. --- David Scott Hampshire, England Wrong group. Sorry....... -- --- David Scott Hampshire, England "Dave" <cadasco@SUPERhotmail.com> wrote in message news:50kuejF1fh28sU1@mid.individual.net... > Hi All - I hope...

how paste real forumula, not "relative"
When i copy a formula from one cell to another Excel adjusts any relative cell references in whatever you are copying. How do i get it to paste the EXACT forumula without adjusting it? (I know I can copy/paste the actual text of the forumula but I'm sure there's another less manual way to do it.) Make the references absolute: =SUM(A1:A10) =SUM($A$1:$A$10) Another option: Copy the formula from the formula bar. Hit escape, then paste it wherever you want it. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Cirene" <test@test.com> wrote in message news:%23Ovz4BIOIHA.5208@TK2...

Real task duration
Hello, I'm a total Project Noob. I'm using Project 2007 and I want to do a 'simple'? task. I have a main project (MAIN). Then I have a sub project (indent 1)(SUB). This sub has 2 subprojects (indent 2) (SUB1 - SUB2). So it looks like this: MAIN start: 01/01 - end: 03/01 dur: 3 days SUB start: 01/01 - end: 03/01 dur: 3 days SUB1 start: 01/01 - end: 01/01 dur: 1day SUB2 start: 03/01 - end: 03/...

Real time failover
Hello, We are looking in to a failover solution, and are leaning away from going to Microsoft Clustering, because we are already up and running on a windows 2003 standard network with SQL 2000, and we do not want to re-make our entire structure. Does anyone have any recommendations? We would like disaster failover, preferably automated. Does anyone have any experience with any of the third party utilities that accomplish this? Thank you for your time. ...

Anyone have a Real Estate Client Fact Sheet?
I am looking for a Word document to use for information I have collected on a Client and use it as a fact sheet. See if there is a suitable template in the Templates section of Office online: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033. Note, however, that Excel or even a database application might do a better job for the data you are describing. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "REP" <REP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5421AD2-7244-4514-AB55-DDB089218080@microsoft.com... >I am looking fo...

Access 2000, How can I get the REAL email address?
Hi Everbody Access 2000, Windows XP, Outlook 2000, When I open my database it is set to attach to my Outlook 2000 Inbox. So far so good..... The attaching procedure works OK and I am able to see my Outlook 2000 Inbox........Which I can view as a table, within my Access 2000 database. I want to be able to see the email address in the "FROM" field. The problem with this is that very few people have their email address viewable in the "FROM" field.............usually just a shortened version of their personal name.............However the real email is underneath and if yo...

glad to see a real message...
All that scrambled egg below had me going for a bit. Was the group attacked or what? S What scrambled egg stuff? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hutuum$sfc$1@news.eternal-september.org... > All that scrambled egg below had me going for a bit. > Was the group attacked or what? > > S > There are only 6 people left using the MS NNTP servers. "Spamlet" <spam.morespam@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:hut...

Macro with "relative" range for Average function, or... 'is there a real keystroke recording macro generator?
I often have columns of numbers, with a label, that I need to average (or get the standard deviation, etc.). The column length varies, and I would like to not worry about having a constant number of rows between the cell I am in when I run the macro and the cell with the label. Manually, I use =average( end, down arrow ' gets me to the label down arrow ' first data cell control shift down ' last data cell Enter ' completes entry, calculates average This works fine for other columns of the same length, but wit...

How do you convert numbers to real text
I want to convert numbers to real text to print on checks. 1 = One 1234.50 = One Thousand Two Hundred Thirty Four & 50/100 Does anyone know how to do this? See: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360 Regards Rowan Harry wrote: > I want to convert numbers to real text to print on checks. > > 1 = One > 1234.50 = One Thousand Two Hundred Thirty Four & 50/100 > > Does anyone know how to do this? Harry, have a look here, http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Ple...

Performance on large real-time/RTD spreadsheets
We're developing a pretty large spreadsheet in Excel that does real-tim stock pricing using RTD. We've noticed that as we've added more stuf to the worksheet along with various conditional formatting and sumi logic that the sheet has slowly and surely started to slow down. Doe anybody have any tips or tricks to help improve the performance of worksheet and/or a good way to structure this type of worksheet. I there any way to profile the performance of a sheet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Jeff, see http://www.decisionModels.com/ for tips on calculation an...

Real estate buyers!
For buyers, we can help you find a great deal on an investment property or personal residence. http://www.greenmiraclesinc.com ...

Real estate backoffice software
Does anyone know of any real estate software that integrates with Great Plains? The software needs to track commissions (various levels), agent and office sales, detailed production reports, buyer and seller info and can handle 8 offices and over 100 agents. MS CRM? "Jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f7c201c457dc$71f1f340$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of any real estate software that > integrates with Great Plains? The software needs to track > commissions (various levels), agent and office sales, > detailed product...

Real Estate and Commissions
I am looking for a Commission solution which is integrated with GP (Dexterity). The solution needs to be able to handle the complexities of Real Estate/Broker commissions (thresholds, increasing commission, annualized basis, etc). It is my understanding that products (such as Lone Wolf) are written specifically for this industry and handles commissions well. The ideal would be a fully integrated solution. Hi Tanya, We do not have a perfect solution but we have remnants of the solution from multiple projects that we have done in the past that relate to real estate and commissions. ...

CRM Online, can't convert Lead, how do you find real cause or erro
I get generic error message when a CEO role tries to convert a lead. We are using CRM Online, is there any way to get more descriptive error, log file, etc? We just see message box that says: "The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action." This person was CEO role for the parent Business Unit and should have no probs converting a lead to an account or contact. Anyone have any ideas on this? Can MS support provide error logs for your online domain? thanks! ...

Get real hard disk serial
Could anyone give me an example how to get the REAL harddisk serial number? I know GetVolumeInformation can get a virtual harddisk serial number which is changed when formatted or parition. Thanks! /*+++ HDID.CPP Written by Lu Lin http://lu0.126.com 2000.11.3 ---*/ #include <windows.h> #include <iostream.h> #include <stdio.h> #define DFP_GET_VERSION 0x00074080 #define DFP_SEND_DRIVE_COMMAND 0x0007c084 #define DFP_RECEIVE_DRIVE_DATA 0x0007c088 #pragma pack(1) typedef struct _GETVERSIONOUTPARAMS { BYTE bVersion; // Binary driver version. BYTE bRevision; // Binary driver rev...

100% Stacked Bar chart, two bars, want percent as well as real value
I am attempting to chart the following: Series 1 - Values over the prior 30 days Series 2 - Values over the prior 12 months I would like to show both data series as 100% bar charts, so users of the information can compare percentage of the last 30 days with percentage of the same piece of data over the last 12 months. So, for example the two data series might look like this: Series 1 20 25 45 65 Series 2 211 324 403 822 I want to display both the actual value, and the percentage of the total, for each series, in the labels. For some reason, showing percentage is not an option. Why is th...

visit http://www.real-article.com/mail/index.php
The www.real-article.com website provides a ton of information about mail. In addition, you will find extensive information on leading mail to help you on your way to success. Please have a look at our mail articles, products, resources, and additional information located throughout www.real-article.com. We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to mail that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time. visit http://www.real-article.com/mail/index.php ...

converting email address names in a range of cells to real names
-- John See this: http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45B68332-52D0-4AF8-B343-F22EA00E9255@microsoft.com... > > -- > John ...

How can we implement Real State management in MSCRM ?
I want to build Real State management in MSCRM. Can anybody help me out about from where to start on it or from where can i get any information on it? ...

VC++ program for real time data display
Hello!! My task is to display 6 critical parameters for monitoring 6 different patients in an Intensive Care Unit of a hospital. I would like to get some suggestions about retreiving the data from the port(created by socket programming) and realtime display of these parameters using VC++. Reply urgent pls... <praveenatal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146130800.451272.64590@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hello!! > My task is to display 6 critical parameters for monitoring 6 > different patients in an Intensive Care Unit of a hospital. I would > like to get some su...