How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set?

How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each
data set?
0
roy4059 (18)
7/20/2009 3:26:28 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Jul 20, 5:26 am, libertyforall <r...@royhuff.com> wrote:
> How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each
> data set?

Hi libertyforall,
have a look at Jon Peltier's beatiful site, especially:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html

Have fun, cheers
Michael
0
emte69 (54)

Won't Run #2
My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open no matter where we tried. I'm running windows XP and all other programs are fine.Any suggestions? Try reading some previous postings in this NG. It is all explained. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10afb01c3f446$5aa5f6e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open > no m...

Mailbox recovery #2
Hello there! I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by mailbox but as a whole. As more info the software I use to backup is Veritas Backup exec 8.6. Does anyone have an Idea of how can I make this? Thanks in advance. David "David Zambrano" <dzambranot@nospam.aol.com> wrote: >Hello there! >I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to >recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by >mailbox but a...

How do I import a WORD file into EXCEL? #2
I'd like to import a WORD table to Excel but when I go to "Select Data Source", only other EXCEL files show, not my WORD files but the Help function indicates that all files should be showing. I've selected "Text Files" from the Data Source; I've tried "All File Types" with no luck. Anybody have a clue for me? ..signed, an Excel Idiot......thanks! File>open and select all files or copy and paste -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "MauiMama" <MauiMama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27741FDC-23BA-478D-98AC-21760...

Average If Question #2
We are trying to average the numbers in one column only if they equal any or all of 6 different numbers from a different column (7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209). We are using this formula, but it seems to be giving us slightly different numbers than if we just pulled the numbers together through sorting and took the average. =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209},C1:C9,FALSE)) Try: =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474,7921,8612,9011,3945,2209},C1:C9)) Array-entered, meaning press ctrl + shift + enter. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >We are trying to ...

Non US Dollar accounts do not show in Settings for Active Sync
I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket pc device. I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc device. However, it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency. I would like to sync accounts that are using Singapore dollars. Any way I can do this? No. You can only synchronize accounts which are in your base currency, which appears to be US Dollars in your case. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for ...

Keeping data without losing Formula's
I have a worksheet (named monthly) with a column of data under a certain month (which will change each time data is entered - stocktake). However this column needs to be edited each month and has formula's in it so it will work (not always the same data in the column). I decided to put this data into a yearly sheet under the particular month. The only way I can do it at the moment is to copy and paste special. How do I (or is there a way to) put this data in a sheet that has all the months but under the month that is signified. In other words I don't want formula's in the yearl...

Static Range, Dynamic Chart Data
I have read some great tips on making my chart dynamic that involv changing the range. The chart I would like to create is a 12 month lin chart. I want the chart to always be 12 months in length, but the poin to simply not be plotted if the value of the cell "blank". In othe words, stop the line short of the end of the plot area. The 12 months of charted cells have a formula lik =IF(A1=0,"",SUM(A1:A6)). So you see a blank cell if A1 is 0. But th chart shows this as a zero value. If I delete the contents the char does what I would like. Is there a way to simply change the ...

A Crystal Beginner

Restrict spreadsheet to data entry only
Fairly new to Excel. Once I've set up the structure of my spreadsheet, and entered the formulae for calculated cells etc, how can I ensure that the spreadsheet is used just for data entry and that the structure cannot be altered in any way? TIA You can use protection. You need to go to every cell you want for data entry and unprotect tha cell. You can select multiple cells... right mouse click... Then hi format cells... The last tab says protection, select it and click th check box to unprotect these items. Now you can then in the menu bar hit Tools... Protection... and the Protect...

lotro gold | lord of the ring online | wow | buy /sell #2
http://www.wowmmocom.com you can buy the cheapest lotro gold in our website http://www.wowmmocom.com,we'll provid you the reliable and instant delivery our msn: julieook@hotmail.com website: http://www.wowmmocom.com ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Converting Outlook files #2
Hi, In a magazine article that I read, it said that when moving from Outlook 2002 or earlier to Outlook 2003, you should convert the file to the new format that is found in 2003, but how can I do that BTW. I don't want to loose all of the documents and setting that are already associated with the current file -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin In Outlook 2003, File->New->Outlook Data File->Type->Personal Folders File. Do not select the 97-2002 format. Then drag and drop your folders from the old to the new. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Comboboxes #2
Hi I have a spreadsheet with numerous comboboxes. I did not use the Form toolbar but ratehr the control toolbar so I hav ActiveX comboboxes, since there are more options with these. When I work in design view I am able to 'tab through' the combo boxe with no difficulty. I want the user to be able to tab through them as well, without havin to click on each individual box, however, it does not work. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks a bunch -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sorry nevermind..I can use data validation. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.Exce...

Outlook 2002 2 Draft folders?
I have some how managed to get myself 2 draft folders, one is named Drafts the other Drafts1, does any one know how I can delete the drafts one folder. When I right click on either of them, delete is greyed out. TIA -- Remove Nospam to reply ...

Getting Control ID in Active X control