HELP WITH VBA

I am trying to finish writing some simple program.

My problem is that when I try and change the arguement from SELECTION
CHANGE to CHANGE, it doesn't work. Can someone help?

 If Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("B3").Value = 2 Then
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("F3") =
Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("F4").Value
End Sub

My second problem is that I would like my data rather than appearing in

a cell, appear in a TEXT BOX. What do I do?

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Copying your exact same post from 3 days ago word-for-word might get you the
exact same responses, word-for-word.
(i.e., consider rephrasing the question next time).

>it doesn't work
What doesn't work, the existing code or making the change from Change to
SelectionChange?
Or "it" doesn't do what you want it to? (and what is it that you want to do
that "it" isn't doing?)
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"bullandbear1987" <bullandbear1987@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to finish writing some simple program.
>

> My problem is that when I try and change the arguement from SELECTION
> CHANGE to CHANGE, it doesn't work. Can someone help?

> If Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("B3").Value = 2 Then
> Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("F3") =
> Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("F4").Value
> End Sub
>

> My second problem is that I would like my data rather than appearing in
>

> a cell, appear in a TEXT BOX. What do I do?

0
JunkGeorgeN (154)
10/13/2005 8:28:59 PM
I have tried to change it from Selection Change to Change. At least
when I use Selection Change, the programming performs the action (ie
changing a cell; and then the display appears).

When I attempt to use CHANGE, it no longer displays a value, as with
Selection Change.

The second question, was how can I make it display in a text box? I
think that question was fairly straight-forward. How come you couldn't
help me answer that question?

You may require a target address

If Target.Address = "your range here" Then
'your code here
End if
End Sub
looking at your formula, I might  think you are trying to do a
worksheet change without being inthe worksheet,
I have never worked on :
Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As
Range)

but you may have to!
if you name your range, you can just enter the the name in your code
instead of typing : Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("F4")
you can type
Range("namedRange")

Simple VBA Deletion of certain rows.
Good evening all. this seems so simple but I have tried searching Google, but to no avail. And so I do hope someone can help me here. I am simply looking for code to delete the rows that have Zero in Column C, a simple example as follows: Formats: A=Text, B=Text, C=Number A B C 1 Header Header Header 2 003 M080 85.26 3 005 M080 0.00 4 004 M076 25.25 5 002 M085 0.00 6 006 M564 0.00 7 001 K798 ...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

VBA code to perform calculations
Hello. Some background for my question. I have a db that contains (among other things) cost codes and cost types. I have written IIf statements for this, but now think that it's going to get way too big, I want to use VBA coding. For example. If cost code/cost type = 20110.5320 (a cost field) and is greater than zero, then take this amount and divide it by txtFirewatchLabEst (which is an manhour field). Result returned in currency format. I have over 40 of these scenareos to perform these calculations. In the next field: If cost code/cost type = 20110.5320 (a ...

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

IF OR help
I have entered the formula =IF(OR(D5="K",D5<=4,M32<=95),"INELIGIBLE"," ") I am trying to get a result that will display INELIGIBLE when the value in D5 is K,1,2,3,4 OR the value in M32 is less than 96. with this formula I now get INELIGIBLE when D5 is blank. I would like cell to be blank unless one of the specific conditions is met. If either D5 or M32 is blank, I would like this cell to also be blank M32 contains a formula that returns a blank cell unless data is entered elsewhere in the workbook Thanks for all the help -- dbconn...

Help -- Help -- Help
Hi, I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook. I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I can't get Outlook. Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of Outlook? Thank you. Donald Donald8044 wrote: > Hi, > > I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook. > > I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I > can't get Outlook. > > Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of > Outlook? > > Thank you. > > Donald Umm what exactly do you mean - "but for some...

Drop Down Menu Help #2
Leave a blank row? How would I do that? For the drop down, I use th validation function, and it lets you list what you put in to the dro down and you have to separate it by commas. a,b,c,d, ect. How would do what you are suggesting -- mcr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1549 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27475 Then you follow Debra's suggestion. I took for granted that you were using a list contained in a named range, where ...