help with setting up which team plays who

Hello,  i have 14 teams and i'm trying to get excel to list them all t
play each other once at 6 games per week

trying to get excel to figure this out for me
a1= team1
b1=team2
c1=team3
d1=team4
all the way down to team n=team 14

how would you get excel  to do this the simplest way

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

sumifs help

Setting the range of a dialog box slider
Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of the control (the class wizard only creates a class for the dialog box), is there a way to attach a CSliderCtrl class to the resource or is there some other way to access the object in C++. SiBorg wrote: > Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Possible to set up a timer in Outlook?
I would like to have one of Outlook's reminders appear. Then, when I acknowlege it, I would like Outlook to, in effect, 'count down' until a certain period of time has elapsed, then pop up another reminder. In short, rather than a reminder that occurs at a specific time of day, I'd like a recurring reminder that only appears when a certain amount of time has elapsed after I manually acknowlege the last reminder. Is there an easy way to set up such a thing in Outlook? Thanks for any answers or suggestions. Schuh is my hero <no@mail> wrote: > I would like to ha...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

how do i set up a excel program for seniors membership/dues, etc
I need to download a program that will be easy to use. i sign in as confused senior One start is to browse the free templates at MS': http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "completely confused" <completelyconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B304EB05-8C65-46EF-9D44-1A2E12E318B8@microsoft.com... >I need to download a program that will be easy to use. i sign in as >confused > senior ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

OT: Setting for posting here
I'm using Outlook Express 6 to access this newsgroup as well as a few others. Where is the setting that I can put jibberish in my email addy that will force people to manually edit it before sending me mail. For example jl_amerson@hotnospammail.com TIA Please explain! -- tool/accounts/news/email address -- "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS someone with more" "JL Amerson" <JL_Amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vtf04vqp2qfi88@corp.supernews.com... > I'm using Outlook Express 6 ...

Macro Help

Set curdir from where template was opened
I have an app where there is a templete that resides in a directory, under this directory is a data storage folder, the location of the template can change. Part of the code builds the require directory structure below the template location. Is there a way to set the curdir to where the workbook was opened from ie: where template sits? I am interupting the save process so I can set the name of the file depending on values within a worksheet, it needs to default to the "place where template is"\datastore\"Name I define".xls TIA W Code below FYI: Sub Workbook_Be...

help me #2

Create and set up custom forms in OWA
Hey there! I read, that it is possible to convert custom forms to asp so that they can be used in OWA. Is there another tool than Microsoft Outlook HTML Form Converter to do the conversion-part? Do you know of an article that describes exactely how to set up such a form and where to install it etc. Like: What to do after I turned the Outlook custom form into an ActiveServerPage? Thanks for any help, Reto. ...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...