hello! WTB SELL ME YOUR software OEM or Retail LARGE and SMALL QTY

WTB: MICROSOFT OEM SOFTWARE
WTB: MS WIN 95, 98, 98SE, 2K, XP, OFFICE 2000, XP, 97, 95 PRO-Vista ultimate, basic, premium Small business..
Looks at the list below.
Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM and RETAIL Software in small and large quantities.
Buying in areas of 1-2000 or more! The more the better!
Here is a partial list below. Email us with what you have!
Office 2000 SBE
Office 2000 PRO
Office XP SBE
Office XP PRO
Office 2003
Office 2007 Pro, Ultimate
Office 97 PRO
Office 97 SBE
WIN 95, 98, 98 SE, 2000 PRO and XP
Windows 2000 Server
Windows 2000 Server +5, 10 or 25
SBE Server 2000
Works Suite 2001
Works Suite 2002
Word 2002
NT Server 4.0
NT Server 4.0 W/5 Cal, 10 Cal or 25 Cal
NT 4.0 Workstation
& LOTS MORE!
EMAIL
Theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:Theebayshark@aol.com>

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Record is too large. (Error 3047)
I have a relatively large amount of data that I've imported into an Access table and since some of it is survey data (with some relatively verbose open-ended responses) I was not shocked to get this error when I tried to make changes to the table. However, I've deleted these open-ended response fields and am still getting the error. Is there an easy way to track down which field is giving me the issue? -- Kevin Smith Research Associate Hezel Associates, LLC Where? Where are you getting this error? What are you attempting to do when this error shows up? Are you ...

OT: What tax software is everyone using this year?
TurboTax is too expensive ($40 + electronic filing fees), TaxCut is $30 and included filing fees, TaxAct is $20 for the same thing. Do Money 2006 Deluxe owners get any special offers on Taxcut? -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com Excel. I'll probably use the Quicken free efile and then put my own data in the free state online system. "Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message news:esnx6uG$FHA.3564@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > TurboTax is too expensive ($40 + electronic filing fees), TaxCut is $30 > and i...

Hello again!
I attempted to add the SW_HIDE and SW_SHOW to the app accordingly, however it did not hide the form/window.I am using Visual C++ .NET 2003 right now, and can someone email a project that uses the ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and ShowWindow(SW_SHOW), to my email address which is straightwaytek at homail dot com What are you trying to hide? Is it MDI or SDI? For MDI, if you want to hide the view, you will need to hide the parent frame. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "James Simpson" <straightwaytek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d8001c39201$e5462d30$a101280a@p...

M2004 Small Business: payment terms if not listed
I have a customer that is net 5. The billing information does not have this; the closest is net 10. How do I get Money to reflect the actual arrangement? ...

hello
hello, this is my first post. I have the dmeo of Microsoft retail management sofwtare and so far I like it. I run a retail store which sells all items under $2.00. we use around 40 to 50 suppliers. Basically all i want to do is be able to select a supplier from a list. see all the items they supply to we buy from that supplier. pick the items id like. place a purchase order. and when we recieve delivery recieve that purchase order and record my payment method. So far Microsft Retail Management POS has provided that for me. but the problem is for everythinbg to work i actually need to ...

hello
hello! ...

solving error cyclic redundancy check to install a software program
I am attempting to install a software program I need for my business. When I attempt to do so an error shows up saying install support file missing engine. Or Cyclic redundancy check. In any case it is not allowing me to install my program. I installed this program some time before in the past and I had no problem. But I have since then reinstalled XP a new with no changes to my system. Please help, the program to be installed is essential to my business. Thank you, Albert Affiliate Bancorp Inc. Sales Manager yourloanXpert@charter.net 562-439-3283 ...

Ploting data with a large range including negative numbers
Hi I am trying to plot a scatter chart with percentage growth as the y axis. The range of growths runs from negative to plus several thousand. I would like to use a log scale but clearly this will not cope with negatives. Any ideas would be gratefully received! Many thanks Keith You could separate the positive and negative data and plot the absolute values of the negative vales in a different color "Hoochi Coochi Man" wrote: > Hi > > I am trying to plot a scatter chart with percentage growth as the y axis. > The range of growths runs from negative to plus severa...

hello
hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail i dont know how to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me please how to...? please send me aswer to my e mail double_bro@hotmail.com In news:806DFD44-B7DA-4381-8B93-67B152465846@microsoft.com, igor <igor@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail I can't teach you to sing, up or down, but do you perhaps mean "sign up" ? > i dont know how > to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me > please how to...? Sorry, ...

HELLO
HIYA -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England Rock on =) -- Bearacade ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35016 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=560202 ...

Recalculating a very large spreadsheet
I have a 55MB workbook that takes about 3 or 4 minutes to calc. Therefore, I use Manual recalculation. I also have 3 supplemental workbooks each of which is 5MB to 10MB and have links to the primary workbook. Sometimes (not always), when I have the supplemental workbooks open and I recalc, it can take up to 15 minutes. While inconvenient, this is not the problem. When the calc is complete and the status line shows "Ready", sometimes the workbooks get into a mode where the status line also shows "Calculate" despite the fact that it just finished calc'ing. On...

Qty Shipped on Purchase Line Items SmartList
We have a Purchase Line Items SmartList in which we're displaying the Qty Shipped of each item on each open PO. The Qty Shipped amount is wrong for several items. This is because Puchase Receipt was created and then voided (not deleted). When it was voided, it did not clear this Qty Shipped amount for the items on the voided receipt. Is there any way to fix this? Elaine, If the Receipt was voided it should have reversed/cleared all the quantities correctly. I would recommend the following: 1. get all users out of GP 2. make a backup 3. run Check Links on Purchasing Transaction...

Outlook XP Emails Get Stuck, Not Large PST Issue
As a network admin at our company I've ran across about 1-2 users per week starting to have this problem, and the first one was reported about 5 weeks ago, where they randomly cannot send emails in Outlook XP (w/ SP3). They may have a few stuck in their outbox, and if you try to send them it just hangs usually around 50% on trying to connect to SMTP on our mail server to send it. If you close Outlook and reopen it fixes it for awhile then starts doing it again. Another temp fix I found is if when it's happening if I go into TOols->Account settings->Advanced and on t...

Hello #4
I have a spread sheet that is designed to track staff days off. Everyone has either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday Saturday. On every 2nd week, a person will have a fourth day off being Wednesday. I have set my sheets to require if it is week 1 or week 2. And presently I have conditional formating used to shade the names of those off on their respective day. But I need to on the second week show the additional 4th day off. I have tried multiple lines in the format string, but I have no luck. Here is the formula I tried:=$AH$59="B"=$E$59="WEDNESDAY" Additio...

Publisher files too large
I recently purchased a new computer. My old computer was running Windows XP Professional. This one is running XP Media Center v5.1. When I copied all of my old files over to the new computer I'm noticing that my Publisher files are now too large. I'm using Publisher 2002. These files are now taking 10 minutes to print and they are too large to email. I never had any problems with them on the old machine and they are the exact same file. I even tried to recreate one on the new machine with the same photos and text. It is still 53mb. The photo files are only 197kb. What i...

In Word my page keeps going small how do I get it back to normal?
I dont know what I am doing but my page will shrink to where I can not see the words anymore. I have done it before and I got it back to normal but I do not know how. I can not figure it out this time. Opening a new document does not work it is still small. If I open a previously saved document it is still in the correct format. I am in print layout. Please Help!! I have papers to write. Thank you so much!! If this is Word 2007, use the zoom slider on the right of the Status bar at the bottom of the screen. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wis...

Managing Large Tables
Is there a prevailing wisdom on whether or not tables with many fields should be split into 2 or more separate tables? I have a situation with one table, Table_1, that it seemed to make sense to split because it had so many fields AND some data, Table_2, does not need to be maintained indefinitely. The initial data entry requires information be stored in both tables and synchronized with each other in a 1-to-1 relationship. After a period of time, Table_2 data has served its purpose and is no longer needed. It is my preference to delete the Table_2 record once the data has served its purp...

Custom Sales Tax Reports in MSM Small Bus. 2004
Is there any way to create a custom report in MSMSB 2004 that shows all invoices per qtr. with totals for tax exempt and tax collected. My state requires me to report all exempt sales totals as well as taxed sales. This could save me a lot of time going thru invoices not showing up in the sales tax liabilites. ...

hello 08-06-10
I need help with my email in windows You haven't given us much to go on. Do you have an existing email address? If so, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? That part represents your mail service provider. Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email address, we can help with that also. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jonny figueroa" wrote in message news:#uJrOLcNLHA.4824@TK2...

hello
fot testing ...

Hello from picasa
Does anyone know how to send movie files from picasa through Hello! It transfer them into jpg. and cannot be viewed You can't send movies using Hello. I use yousendit.com to send movie files to my friends. It's free. tabysbroom wrote: > Does anyone know how to send movie files from picasa through Hello! It > transfer them into jpg. and cannot be viewed ...

hello?
There's something with my mail program. No send Is your account a "Yahoo PLUS" account (required). Check the Yahoo website for the instructions and settings to access it from Windows Mail, you may find instructions listed as for Outlook Express - those will work. If you choose to post back, please copy and paste the entire error message for more specific instructions. "Jim" <jimhappy2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:#JFmeXozKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > There's something with my mail program. No send "Jim" <ji...

Urgent Help :QTY in Store has changed to Zero
I am having a very wierd problem with the newly installed RMS V2. The thing is i updated the stock of the store after taking the physical inventory count. The stock was updated perfectly that day and i know it because i checked it after updating the stock. But today when i checked the stock, the stock count was changed to zero in all items , and the funny thing is the item history its showing the stock correctly. The item history and the the stock on hand does not match. Can any one tell me if they had problem like this and how to figure this out. HELP!! -- Ahoo ...

Help me registering buy/sell Covered Warrant
How can i register a buy, a second buy, a total sell or a sell of a part of a quantity X of cowered warrant in Microsoft Money 2008 ? Example: I bought in date 04/20/2008 N° 1,000,000 of CW (Isin: JE00B1NX5L84) at the price of U$D 0.023; i pay for that bought U$D 0.01% of commission. I bought in date 05/20/2008 N° 2,000,000 of CW (Isin: JE00B1NX5L84) at the price of U$D 0.026; i pay for that bought U$D 0.01% of commission. Then i decided in date 06/01/2008 to sell middle of the CW: N° 1,500,000 at the price of U$D 0.028; and i pay for that U$D 0.01% of commission. In date 06...

Qty to Backflush does not equal Receipt Qty on MO Receipt
We are having random issues with the Qty to Backflush not matching the total Receipt Qty on MO Receipts. When the MO Receipt is created for the item, the components populate in bottom grid as normal. However, one (sometimes more) of the components will display the incorrect Qty to Backflush. For example, receipt qty will be 4, but qty to backflush will be 5. We have confirmed that the item is set up with a 1:1 relationship for the item. When this occurrs, we simply delete the MO Receipt and start over. Normally, on second or third attempt, the correct qty will display. This does not happ...