Frigidaire FEF336FM Electric Smoothtop Range w/ Manual Clean Oven

Price:$491.02
Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000Y8SSOS
Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000Y8SSOS

This 30 free standing model has a black Ceramic Smoothtop Cooking Surface which are Seamless and Upswept. Two six inch elements, one eight inch element and one nine inch elment. It also features a Vari-Broil setting with 2 positions, Hi/Lo. The control panel is a SmoothTouch Backguard Design for easy cleaning. This 4.1 Cu. Ft. oven capacity features an extra-large window that is 87% larger than the standard window. The Extra-Large Visualite Window with Clear Glass and UltraSoft black handle makes this model one of the sleekest looking oven available.

0
Ashburn (1)
5/22/2009 4:35:46 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

List box value returns the row number of the list box range row
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me figure out what I am doing wrong. I have a list box set up on a worksheet and I want the user to select a value from the list box, and then have that value entered into a cell when a button is clicked. When I run/step through the macro, it takes a value and places it into the appropriate cell. The problem is that the value which is placed in the cell is not the value from the listbox, but the row number of the value that was chosen. Using the below row numbers and values as an example; if I select value 7 from the list box, the val...

Count Vaules in a range that appear in another range
I have three ranges e.g. Range 1 Range 2 Range 3 Bread Apples Bread Apples Oranges Buns Oranges Pears Buns Bread Pears Apples I'm trying to construct a formula that counts the number of times, say, and entry in Range 3 appears in Range 1 - In this instance the answer would be 3. Hi, try =SUMPRODUCT(($A$2:$A$100=c2)+($A$2:$A$100=c3)) Being a2 to a100 range 1 and c2 and c3 products in range 3 "T Newbery" wrote: > I have three ranges e.g. > > Range 1 Range 2 Range 3 > Bread Appl...

Range?
When I try to import an xls file to Outlook, Outlook says, Use MS Excel To Name The Range of data You Want to Import. I have no idea what this means and how to do it so Outlook will be satisfied to import the xls file which is this...Column A has a list of First Names, Col B has the last names and Col C has their email address's. The list is 155 items long. Please help. To name a range: 1. Select the cell(s) to be named 2. Click in the Name box, to the left of the formula bar 3. Type a one-word name for the list, e.g. MyAddresses 4. Press the Enter key. Scott wrote: > When I try to...

Date Range
Hi, When I want the date rage appeared on the report header, I use textbox and put (qry criteria) in its recordsource. It works fine. However, For this time, I got a message like this ‘First([Between [From this date] And [To this date]])" Is there something wrong with the qry criteria? Would you please show me how to fix the problem? Thanks Chi It's very hard to understand the crtieria, can you post the full SQL What is the First in the beginning? Why there are to square brackes in the end And in the beinning? First([Between [From this date] And [To this date]])" T...

Frequency of a range
Please, I have a list of numbers, eg. : ( I8:I507 ) I need to know the frequency of a range at this list of numbers. That range is at C1 and C2 Cells, eg.: ( C1 = 1 and C2 = 13 ), so ( 1,2,3,.....,13). I used =COUNTIF(I8:I507;C1) , but I need to reach the range, not only one value. Is there a way to to this ? Using >C1 and <C2 ? Thanks Ren� You might want to check out Tools > data Analysis > Histogram...............you can build a BIN (list) of your 1 to 13 numbers and get a distribution........how many hits on each number............ Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABG...

determine a range using a formula
I have a spreadsheet with budgeted financial data in columns, the heading for each column is a 3 letter monthly abbreviation. Each month actual financial data is entered in a corresponding table. I want to build an automated array for the YTD budgeted data based on one cell in the spreadsheet, the currrent month being evaluated. Example, its March and I need to compare actual March ytd expenses to Bugeted YTD expenses. The function would look at the single cell that contains the string 'Mar Actual.' I would use the function left(Cell Reference, 3) to return the str...

Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be.
When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong? Hi Confirmed, until v ersion XP you could finish off with a decimal separator. This behavior changed with Excel 2003, I haven't seen any documentation on the reasons. "Enter decimal" is like 2000.0 which is just as many keystrokes as 200000 but slower. If you d...

Named Ranges on different sheets
Does anyone know how to assign a named range to two seperate ranges on two seperate sheets? Assigned Names is a workbook object and not a sheet object. What I sometimes do is to strip off the sheet name form the named object so I can use the object on more than one sheet. You are trying to use the same name on two different sheet which can't be done. What can be done is to use a cell data to identify where a table starts. What some people do is to put on the worksheet something like "Yearly Expense". Then use FIND to locate the cell where "Yearly Expen...

Creating Electrical Schematics
I am using Visio Professional 2003. I would like to create some circuit diagrams using basic ICs and things like 7 segment LEDs. I want to create a diagram as per the diagram on page 809 of the book Microsoft Office Visio 2003 by Microsoft Press. I do not appear to have the right stencils. Not sure if it is an installation problem. Also does anybody know how to use the 4x building blocks integrated circuit components "bmach" <bmach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote : > I am using Visio Professional 2003. I would like to create some circuit > diagrams using basic IC...

Variable Range with a loop needed
Ok this is going to be long to explain. Spreed Sheet has 7 columns and an unknown amount of rows as a total so columns from A to G and Rows = unknown Colum definition A = Date B = Account # C = Type of Account D = Amount posted (on our system) E = Amount posted (on an external system) F = Date when it close G = Total now there is several different groups that use the same set up in the same sheet What I want to do is to make a macro that copy the value from E to G as follow E.value = G.Value The problem I'm having is that I do not have a specific range for each o...

Painting Range
-- Shrikant continue... ( I accidently pressed 'enter') When I define the range by painting the cells, and when the cursor is on the last row of the range, i had a need to extend the range on the upper part by, say 2 rows. How do I move the curser to the top row without un-painting the selection ? -- Shrikant "Shrikant" wrote: > > -- > Shrikant By pressing Ctrl . (dot), I am able to move my cursor to the four corners of the range without un-painting the range. However, this does not help in extending the range on the top row side. -- Shrikant "...

Compare each value in a range to each value in another range
I am looking for a macro that will return a comparison of each cell in a range to each cell in another range. example. the first range would have vales of 1,2,3 and the second range would have values of 5,6,7 Thus the macro should return 9 possible comparisons: 1 & 5, 1 & 6, 1 & 7, 2 & 5, 2 & 6, 2 & 7, 3 & 5, 3 & 6, 3 & 7, Can anybody help me with this?? Just hazarding some thoughts here .. Perhaps using formulas would suffice ? Example: Assume 1st range is A1:A3, 2nd range is B1:B3. Then Compare 1st range against 2nd range I...

Delete Range if duplicate value
I have a list of names in column B row 1 thru 50 of a worksheet. I would like to search the column for duplicate values in column B only and remove any duplicates. I also have data below the search range that I would like to stay in cell B200. I have tried some codes from previous posts, but they all either searched on column A or you had to select the column before you started the macro also any data below the search area was brought up by the amount of rows deleted Thanks for you help Hi try the following macro (borrowed from http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteDuplicateRows...

Named Range
2007 with compatibility with 2003 In my data validation I have the following formula =IF(C23="",Settle_List,INDIRECT(payout_opt)) payout_opt can be several options If the range name of "selected" payout_opt is static =Model_info!$M$3:$M$14 everything works fine, bue whent I want to change the range name dynamically to =OFFSET(Model_info!$M$3,0,0,Model_info!$M$37,1) or =Indirect("Model_info!$M$3:M"&M37+2) it doesn't (The dropdown function only lists the first options. What am I doing wrong? ...

Add formula to cell to sum range of cells
I am trying to write a macro that selects a range of cells and then format a nearby cell to show the sum of that range. The code i have does so by selecting the range, naming it, and using the name in the formula. The problem is that I want to run this for multiple sheets in the workbook. I can't figure out how to use a variable to name the range and use it in the sum formula. Using ActiveSheet.name + "Days" in the sum formula creates an error. Range("B11").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(-1#)).Select ActiveWorkbook.N...

Frigidaire Ranges
Frigidaire F30WV16EC 30-Inch Under-Cabinet Range Hood, Stainless Steel Price:$85.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000R9CFWU Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000R9CFWU Frigidaire F30WR01EB 30-Inch Under-Cabinet Range Hood, Black Price:$54.47 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000R9CFT8 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000R9CFT8 Range Kleen Square Burner Grate for Tappan or Frigidaire Gas Ranges - 8" Price:$29.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000FNKVK6 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/ind...

If Count is not in a certain range, delete Rows
I have a spreadsheet that is 59752 x 2, with the one column Contact ID A and the other column Contact Link ID. It is like an instant messaging system. It looks something like this: 1 2 1 3 1 15 2 1 2 15 I want to count by different values in column A, and any count that is not within one of several ranges, those rows get deleted. So if the range is 3-5 contacts, then I want to keep the set of 1s, but delete the set of 2s. My ranges are 4-5 contacts, 30-41 contacts, and 100+ contacts. I am also brand new to macros, but I have experience with some other coding ...

missing or ill egal extract range advanced filter
I am trying to use the Advanced Filter in a macro routine. If I include all of the fields from the list, the macro works with my Copy to location, A1:K1. If I change my Copy to location to exclude irrelevant columns, I change the range to A1:G1. Every time I do this, I get an error messge: "The extract range has a missing or illegal field name." Since the filter runs fine, if I include all the field names, I assume I must have one missing. I'm copying and pasting the values, so the Copy to field headings match the list's field headings. Here are the criteria, if that co...

How do I name a range and then have that range be dynamic?
I want to select the entire contents of a worksheet, but that data set will change each time I open it as records will be added to it every day. I want to always choose all records, and there will never be any non-contiguous rows in the data or blank rows in it. So I can make a direct call to it and always get all of it by way of the named range. If A1 is the header for example for the first column you can use Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Select The same as Ctrl * -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "CellShocked" <ce...

Outlook w/Exchange Strips message text but leaves attachments
Hello, I am running into a problem that I have never seen before. I have a client with an exchange 2000 server and Outlook XP clients and occasionally e-mails they send both internally and externally have the message text stripped but the attachments go through fine. There is no pattern to this. They are running sybari antigen 7.5 on this server without the spam manager, but these mails are not getting logged in the sybari incidents. I cant find any information on this and have never seen it before. IF you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Thx Bryan ...

Overload symbol for electrical drawings
i cant find any overload symbol for electrical circuits for motors.... nor can i find solid state overload symbols? ...

Accountable S/W Forms Printer
Testing this add-on in TWO w/ free trial version. If I print a batch of Sales Invoices from Window 'Sales Document Print Options' and choose to sort the documents by Customer, rather than DocType/Number, I still get a print batch sorted by Number. My clerks like the 'sort by customer' option because then, for customers with multiple invoices that day, they can snag them in a group and stuff them in the same envelope. Do sort options not work w/ Forms Printer? I'm using GP ver8 and forms printer for Crystal 10 and have the same issue. Our AR department likes it ...

Frigidaire FEF336FM Electric Smoothtop Range w/ Manual Clean Oven
Price:$491.02 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000Y8SSOS Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000Y8SSOS This 30 free standing model has a black Ceramic Smoothtop Cooking Surface which are Seamless and Upswept. Two six inch elements, one eight inch element and one nine inch elment. It also features a Vari-Broil setting with 2 positions, Hi/Lo. The control panel is a SmoothTouch Backguard Design for easy cleaning. This 4.1 Cu. Ft. oven capacity features an extra-large window that is 87% larger than the standard window. The Extra-Large Visualite Wind...

looking for range of text in a single cell
I just started a new job and my company already had a file with abou 16,000 records in it (called Products). This file contains all of th parts numbers that they carry. In this file there is one column calle "description". This cell contains the dimensions, color name and som other information such as if the piece is flat or rounded. I hav another file that has about 400 records and this file tells me "colo name" as well as the "type" of stone that it is (called Stone_Type). What I am trying to do is add a field to the Products file that wil say stone type. ...

Which Filegroup Is Kept When Merging Partition Ranges
I'd like to know which filegroup is kept and which is ignored when merging two partition ranges. Is it deterministic? Is it documented? Let's say I have a partitioned table under SQL Server, split into 2 partitions on one boundary, and the definition looks like this: CREATE PARTITION FUNCTION pfnTest (INT) RANGE RIGHT FOR VALUES (0) CREATE PARTITION SCHEME pscTest AS PARTITION pfnTest TO (FG1, FG2) All negative values go in the left partition (stored on FG1) and all positive values (including 0) go in the right partition (stored on FG2). Imagine the partitioned table c...