Freelance MS Office trainer needed

Are there any freelance MOS accredited trainers out there based in the north
west of England.

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

need to download ms money premium edition 2005 again
my pc crashed and I need to re-install the software. i have the data file backed up, but because i original downloaded the software, I don't have the media. how do i download this? / Craig In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote: >my pc crashed and I need to re-install the software. > >i have the data file backed up, but because i original downloaded the >software, I don't have the media. > >how do i download this? You can download and install the Money 2006 trial version. When Money uses a file with the same Passport that you used when you bought Money, i...

Out of Office Asst
I am operating Outlook 2002 and cannot find the template to use for the Out of Office Asst. Do I need to download something? Please help... getting ready for a vacation and want an out of office auto-response to be setup. Thx ...

Updating from original Office 08 discs
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have the original office '08 discs and is installed on my Mac but I want to update to the latest version. I know there has been several incremental updates over the past two years (at least 4) and I'm wondering do I have to do each one before I can do the next ? Or can I download the latest and it'll add all the needed updates? <br><br>Thanks for your help! On 3/29/10 5:23 PM, Jim_F@officeformac.com wrote: > I know there has been several incremental updates over the past two > ye...

Delete worksheets in Office Excell 2007?
How can I delete worksheets in Office Excell 2007? Right-click on the tab and choose Delete from the popup menu. Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:56:01 -0800, Tweety Bird <Tweety Bird@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I delete worksheets in Office Excell 2007? ...

MS Excel 97
I am working on excel and needs help change square route details in excel spreadsheet . I believe there maybe an excel plug-in that doe this , I have had the option in the past but after reinstalling the ap have lost it . The calculations work Ok , but I have lost the mathematic symbol fo square root. e,g at cell I22 it should be sq.rt. sxAR to the power 2/ , not ' w' sxAR . I managed to get the sq.rt. symbol before,but it ha defaulted to the character 'w'. I believe there is a maths symbo character set ( maybe an add- in) somewhere. Can anyone help Thank -- servic -----...

How do you open files from ms publisher 2003 on Vista?
My 12yo son has to use a school computer which uses MS publisher 2003. He saves to a flash drive, then brings it home to print on home computer which has Vista. We cannot open the files. Can you help please? Do you have Publisher 2003 on your home computer? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Stateparent" <Stateparent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7524EEAC-9F74-4A4B-8D81-F8CE3661EB65@microsoft.com... > My 12yo son has to use a school computer which uses MS publisher 2003....

Trial versions of MS software require to buy programs just to extract??
I downloaded 90-day trial version of Visual Studio 2005 but this thing is only in .img file format and Microsoft does not provide any extraction utility for .img files. According to this page http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/support/install/ you have to use 3rd party programs, and the ones listed are not free and charge min $30. Is it some kind of scam?! Doesn't Nero's trial addition let you burn ISO files? AliR. <maruk2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1171640807.009916.47570@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I downloaded 90-day trial version of Visual Stud...

Upgrading from Office 97 to Office XP
My company will be upgrading from Office 97 (WinNT) to Office XP (WinXP). As of right now they are telling us that training dollars just aren't in the budget. Meaning - well, handouts, web references, book... whatever the business units want to pay for. We have wide variety of users. Some do one or two things in Word or Excel, some power users... My feeling is that when we roll these people out they are going to be alarmed at the jump. Multi-facted clipboard, task pane, adaptive menus, smart-tags... these are the big ones off the top of my head that just "appear". Without...

Need help-For loop
Hi All, I am new to excel programming, below is my code , it will take the date from user and search for the date in all the sheets in the workbook. I am getting an error with the for loop used. Can any one please help. dte = InputBox(" Please Enter Date in Format MM/DD/YYYY") If Not IsDate(dte) Then MsgBox " You have not Entered correct input " Worksheets("Sheet4").Range("test").ClearContents Worksheets("Sheet4").Range("test1").ClearContents Worksheets("Sheet4").Range("A6").Value = "Sorry no da...

MS Exchange 2003, various MS services/applications
Hello All, Could any one of let me know, what other softwares from MS can co-exist with Exchange 2003. When ExBPA is run against exch 2003 server running DNS/SQL/VS2005 it gives warning message as co-hosting other services and exchange server on the same computer in a production environment will lead to poor performance. Does anybody have experiences of co-hosting MS services / applications. Thanks in Advance Rampi It is really recommended to have Exchange be the only application installed (i.e. Dedicated server for only Exchange). As ExBPA reported, running other memory-intensiv...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

retail purchased Office Standard 2007 product key contains "
My retail purchased (from a military base) Office Standard 2007 25 character product key contains a quotation mark " as the 3rd character. Trying to type in Product Key as part of installation process. Error message reads that quotation marks are not accepted... and yet.... it is clearly a quotation mark (confirmed by family members)..... any suggestions as to what is going on? I have never seen a quotation mark in a product key. I'm not sying you and your family are wrong, I'm just saying something is wrong with that number. http://support.microsoft....

looking for Office Assistant files from pre 2004 Office
I am new to the Mac world. I bought a new IMac and MS Office 2004. I tried to change the office assistant and wit Office 2004 that is not possible. I called Microsoft and they told me to find the assistant files from an older version of Office and they will work with Office 2004. Anyone know where I can get these files???? Thanks Hi Rick, One of the MVPs is trying to make them available to the world via a download site. Meanwhile, you'll need to locate someone who has an install disk for a previous version of Mac Office (as far back to 98). They're in a folder named Assistan...

Freelance CRM Consultant/Trainer
I am a freelance CRM Trainer/Consultant here if needed for the odd project now and then "Jimbo" <Jimbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA70CD45-60DD-44ED-95BD-C03EB82F33CD@microsoft.com... >I am a freelance CRM Trainer/Consultant here if needed for the odd project > now and then Where is here? I am also CRM Trainer, did in Singapore , following courses. 1. Customization of MS CRM (8525) 2. Extending MS CRM (8531) 3. Installation & configuration (8526) I am also available for consultancy or development. for more see www.pkblogs.com/micro...

Which dictionary files are needed for which modules? #2
I'm looking at cutting down the number of dictionary files that GP loads for our users on startup. I have a listing of which modules we have registered and actually use, and I have a list of dictionary files (along with their associated report and form dictionaries). Does anyone have a mapping between the two? Some are obvious, but short of spending a week mapping out all of the menues and then removing the dictionaries one by one to see where everything is, I'm hoping someone (Microsoft maybe?) has a listing of which modules are in each dictionary. Thanks! ...

Pivot tables merging data on two sheets (Office 2007)
Hi, I have invoices sent on one worksheet and payments received on another. I'd like to do a Pivot table which would be capable of doing a summary of what each account owes. At the moment I do a pivot table on the invoices sheet and another pivot table on the payments sheet, then I copy and special paste as values these pivot tables together into another table, subtract one from the other and then I've got a nice summary of outstanding amounts for all accounts. Its a really messy way to go about doing it! Would it be possible to do one pivot table incorporating both sheets of data...

MS Query/ODBC/SQL problem
I have several queries in my workbook that pull data from a SQL database via an ODBC connection. We recently moved the SQL database to a new server, so I updated the ODBC connection. Now those queries will not run. I can create new queries just fine using that connection. I manually edited the .DQY files with the name of the new server connections, and still they won't run. I get a SQL Server error 4060: Connection Failed:Access to selected database has been denied. Anyone have any solutions, besides having to rebuild my queries? I'm on Win XP (SP 1), Excel 2000, Micro...

Outlook Out of Office Assistant #2
We are having a problem with our Out of Office Assistant. It works internally, but does not reply to external emails, which is it's main purpose. Please help! No, its main purpose is to reply to internal mail - it is set this way by default on Exchange. If you want to reply to external mail - read "spam" - turn it on in the properties of your Exchange server. Or use a template and a rule that can exclude spammers. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail s...

Need for relationships
Hi,What are the exact situations where relationships need to be defined? I had a db with around 15 tables with various relationships setup. I imported all the tables, queries and forms to another database, as suggested for security reasons. Now in the new database, none of the old relationships show on the screen. But all the queries and forms work fine as before.Question I am left with is are these queries working without the relationships in place? Then why did i need to create them in the old database?should i re create all the relationships again in the new database?Thanks for some en...

MS pub 2.0
Hello, I am trying to use an older version of Microsoft Publisher 2.0 and I seemed to have clobbered all of the converters and the filters. The only thing I can do is set up the formating for a small newspaper type publication and type the material but I am unable to import anything other than about 70 clipart that is on the disk. Any way of repairing or upgrading this older version via the interet? Regards, Thom Do you have the disks? You can reinstall the application, it will probably repair the filters. What format are the images, .cgm? There is a help download for Publisher...

MS win 7 outlook 2007
Even though I have all the right boxes checked I dont recieve email notifcation sounds to tell me there is new mail Did you check the sounds applet in the control panel to verify that there is a valid sound file attached to the new mail program event? "cobra2351" <cobra2351@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF308405-9C44-48C3-85FD-1D96BFF16F55@microsoft.com... > Even though I have all the right boxes checked I dont recieve email > notifcation sounds to tell me there is new mail ...

MS Accounting 2007 Uninstall
I am trying to install MS Office accounting. When I use Add/Remove it calls the Accounting Uninstaller which then does not work - it runs but does not uninstall the program. I have tried the method in the KB article on this using control appwiz.cpl but this essentially calls Add/Remove and you end up with the Uninstaller which doesn't work. Anyone any solution for this. reinstall which should fix the uninstaller then uninstall peter -- If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate or disruptive,please ignore it. If you dont know how to ignore a ...

Office Data File
HI, I'm using Beta 2 Outlook 2003. I tried to open a .pst file that I had backed up onto a CD.. I copied the file from the CD to my hard drive then unclick the Read Only box in properties. When I try to import or open data file, I get the following message: The file you choose is not an outlook data file, you must select a new file of this type. When I look at the file on my hard drive sure it enough it says Office Data File. Any idea on how to open these folders? Thanks, Enid ...

Adding Office 2007 with Office 2000 with frontpage installed
Have just bought Office 2007 (Home and Student edition) will install it later but I want to know if it will just upgrade my Word/Excel/Powerpoint and leave Frontpage 2000 and Publisher 2000 as it is. Tim It should leave the earlier programs alone, but you may have to run a repair (Help->Repair or similar) on one or both the older programs. -- Ron Symonds Microsoft MVP (Expression Web) http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp Reply only to group - emails will be deleted unread. "Tim Rogers" <nospam@sapm.net> wrote in message news:7p6tv0F8mcU1@mid.i...

ms office problem
hi i downloaded a copy of ms office from ms but i had some other problems with my pc so i done a fresh install of vista and ms office is no longer there how do i go about getting it back or would i have to buy it again or is there some way ms knows that i downloaded it can i download again also i dont have any activation code can somone help me out please If you didn't save the download and the activation code, that was quite foolish of you, wasn't it? Contact wherever you purchased it from with complete proof of purchase, and see what happens. If not, pull out your ch...