Formula to find average of field for all rows that contain another field #2

Say I have a worksheet with the following information:

Name    Position        Salary
John    Producer        $10,000
Jeremy  Producer        $98,000
Jaime   Producer        $50,000
Darren  Artist          $67,000
Chris   Artist          $75,000
Clint   Artist          $30,000
Adam    Artist          $57,000

In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for
all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which
is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in
column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to
compare that calculated average salary for all rows that have the
position producer to the value in cell C2. I am using cell C2 as an
example but I would like to do the same calculation for all salary
rows. Basically I want to use conditional formatting to show if the
average salary for that persons position is below, around, or above
that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting formula
I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.

Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
direction of how I would go about it?

Thank in advance for any help provided.

- John

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM

joja_15 (7)
3/25/2006 6:13:45 PM
excel 39880 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can use CF with a formula of

=$C2<AVERAGE(IF($B$1:$B$8=$B2,$C$1:$C$8))

for lower. Higher is obvious, but what is the definition of around?

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Say I have a worksheet with the following information:
>
> Name    Position        Salary
> John    Producer        $10,000
> Jeremy  Producer        $98,000
> Jaime   Producer        $50,000
> Darren  Artist          $67,000
> Chris   Artist          $75,000
> Clint   Artist          $30,000
> Adam    Artist          $57,000
>

> In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for
> all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which
> is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in
> column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to
> compare that calculated average salary for all rows that have the
> position producer to the value in cell C2. I am using cell C2 as an
> example but I would like to do the same calculation for all salary
> rows. Basically I want to use conditional formatting to show if the
> average salary for that persons position is below, around, or above
> that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting formula
> I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.
>

> Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
> it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
> direction of how I would go about it?
>

> Thank in advance for any help provided.
>

> - John
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
> Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM

bob.phillips1 (6510)
3/25/2006 6:21:48 PM
Select all the cells you want to be highlighted by conditional formatting,
with the active cell being in row 2.

Then do Format=>Conditional Formatting

change Cell Value is to Formula is.
for the first condition use
=abs($D2-(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2)))>2000
click the format button and select the pattern you want

click the add button
change Cell Value is to Formula is.

=$D2>(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2))
select formatting

click the add button
change Cell Value is to Formula is.
=$D2<(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2))
select formatting

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Say I have a worksheet with the following information:
>
> Name    Position        Salary
> John    Producer        $10,000
> Jeremy  Producer        $98,000
> Jaime   Producer        $50,000
> Darren  Artist          $67,000
> Chris   Artist          $75,000
> Clint   Artist          $30,000
> Adam    Artist          $57,000
>

> In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for
> all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which
> is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in
> column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to
> compare that calculated average salary for all rows that have the
> position producer to the value in cell C2. I am using cell C2 as an
> example but I would like to do the same calculation for all salary
> rows. Basically I want to use conditional formatting to show if the
> average salary for that persons position is below, around, or above
> that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting formula
> I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.
>

> Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
> it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
> direction of how I would go about it?
>

> Thank in advance for any help provided.
>

> - John
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
> Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM

twogilvy (1078)
3/25/2006 7:09:15 PM
If your data covers a lot of rows, I would steer away from the use of
Average as it will slow your calculations down.

Test it for yourself to see if there is a difference or I am wrong.

--
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Tom Ogilvy" <twogilvy@msn.com> wrote in message
> Select all the cells you want to be highlighted by conditional formatting,
> with the active cell being in row 2.
>
> Then do Format=>Conditional Formatting
>
> change Cell Value is to Formula is.
> for the first condition use
> =abs($D2-(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2)))>2000
> click the format button and select the pattern you want
>
> click the add button
> change Cell Value is to Formula is.
>
> =$D2>(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2))
> select formatting
>
> click the add button
> change Cell Value is to Formula is.
> =$D2<(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2))
> select formatting
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tom Ogilvy
>

> "John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Say I have a worksheet with the following information:
> >
> > Name    Position        Salary
> > John    Producer        $10,000
> > Jeremy  Producer        $98,000
> > Jaime   Producer        $50,000
> > Darren  Artist          $67,000
> > Chris   Artist          $75,000
> > Clint   Artist          $30,000
> > Adam    Artist          $57,000
> >

> > In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for
> > all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which
> > is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in
> > column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to
> > compare that calculated average salary for all rows that have the
> > position producer to the value in cell C2. I am using cell C2 as an
> > example but I would like to do the same calculation for all salary
> > rows. Basically I want to use conditional formatting to show if the
> > average salary for that persons position is below, around, or above
> > that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting formula
> > I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.
> >

> > Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
> > it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
> > direction of how I would go about it?
> >

> > Thank in advance for any help provided.
> >

> > - John
> >

> > ---
> > avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
> > Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
> > Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM
> > avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.

twogilvy (1078)
3/25/2006 7:20:15 PM
Bob, thank you for the quick response!

I am getting weird results with that formula. To simplify and debug it I
just took the AVERAGE which was the following:
=AVERAGE(IF($B$1:$B$8=$B2,$C$1:$C$8))

The above formula returns $55,286 which is the average for all salaries not
just the "Producer" ones. I verified that by doing: =AVERAGE(C2:C8). The
actual value is supposed to be $52,667 which I verified by doing:
=AVERAGE(C2:C4). Now here is the weird thing. If I select the formula in the
text entry bar, click on the fx button at the bottom of the "Function
Arguments" dialogue box it says "Formula result = $52,667". So that formula
returns the correct result in the Function Arguments dialogue box but it
does not return the correct result in the actual Worksheet. Does anyone have
any idea why it does that?

Best Regards,
John

"Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> You can use CF with a formula of
>
> =$C2<AVERAGE(IF($B$1:$B$8=$B2,$C$1:$C$8))
>
> for lower. Higher is obvious, but what is the definition of around?
>
> --
> HTH
>
> Bob Phillips

> "John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Say I have a worksheet with the following information:
>>
>> Name    Position        Salary
>> John    Producer        $10,000
>> Jeremy  Producer        $98,000
>> Jaime   Producer        $50,000
>> Darren  Artist          $67,000
>> Chris   Artist          $75,000
>> Clint   Artist          $30,000
>> Adam    Artist          $57,000
>>

>> In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for
>> all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which
>> is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in
>> column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to
>> compare that calculated average salary for all rows that have the
>> position producer to the value in cell C2. I am using cell C2 as an
>> example but I would like to do the same calculation for all salary
>> rows. Basically I want to use conditional formatting to show if the
>> average salary for that persons position is below, around, or above
>> that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting formula
>> I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.
>>

>> Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
>> it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
>> direction of how I would go about it?
>>

>> Thank in advance for any help provided.
>>

>> - John
>>

>> ---
>> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
>> Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM
>>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
> Tested on: 3/25/2006 2:57:42 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
Tested on: 3/25/2006 3:36:28 PM

joja_15 (7)
3/25/2006 9:36:28 PM
You need to enter it with ctrl + shift & enter

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

> [...]
>>> that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting formula
>>> I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.
>>>

>>> Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
>>> it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
>>> direction of how I would go about it?
>>>

>>> Thank in advance for any help provided.
>>>

>>> - John
>>>

>>> ---
>>> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>>> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
>>> Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM
>>> avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.
>>>

>> ---
>> avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean.
>> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
>> Tested on: 3/25/2006 2:57:42 PM
>>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006

Peo
3/25/2006 10:00:46 PM
Tom, your method worked perfectly. I am trying the other method posted by
Bob to see if it improves performance as you mentioned. I am getting weird
results though where in the worksheet I get one result and in the function
arguments dialogue box I get a different result for the formula result line.

- John

> If your data covers a lot of rows, I would steer away from the use of
> Average as it will slow your calculations down.
>
> Test it for yourself to see if there is a difference or I am wrong.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tom Ogilvy
>
> "Tom Ogilvy" <twogilvy@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Select all the cells you want to be highlighted by conditional
>> formatting,
>> with the active cell being in row 2.
>>
>> Then do Format=>Conditional Formatting
>>
>> change Cell Value is to Formula is.
>> for the first condition use
>> =abs($D2-(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2)))>2000
>> click the format button and select the pattern you want
>>
>> click the add button
>> change Cell Value is to Formula is.
>>
>> =$D2>(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2))
>> select formatting
>>
>> click the add button
>> change Cell Value is to Formula is.
>> =$D2<(Sumif($C:$C,$C2,$D:$D)/Countif($C:$C,$C2))
>> select formatting
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Tom Ogilvy
>>

>> "John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > Say I have a worksheet with the following information:
>> >
>> > Name    Position        Salary
>> > John    Producer        $10,000
>> > Jeremy  Producer        $98,000
>> > Jaime   Producer        $50,000
>> > Darren  Artist          $67,000
>> > Chris   Artist          $75,000
>> > Clint   Artist          $30,000
>> > Adam    Artist          $57,000
>> >

>> > In Cell C2 (salary for John) I want to create a formula that looks for
>> > all rows that contain the same position as in B2 (John's position which
>> > is producer) and then calculates the average of all the salaries in
>> > column C of those rows that have the position producer. Then I want to
>> > compare that calculated average salary for all rows that have the
>> > position producer to the value in cell C2. I am using cell C2 as an
>> > example but I would like to do the same calculation for all salary
>> > rows. Basically I want to use conditional formatting to show if the
>> > average salary for that persons position is below, around, or above
>> > that persons salary. So once I create the conditional formatting
>> > formula
>> > I can copy it to all the cells that have salary.
>> >

>> > Can the above be done without using VBA or is VBA the only way to do
>> > it? If VBA is the only way to do it can someone point me in the rough
>> > direction of how I would go about it?
>> >

>> > Thank in advance for any help provided.
>> >

>> > - John
>> >

>> > ---
>> > avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>> > Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
>> > Tested on: 3/25/2006 12:13:46 PM
>> > avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.
>> >

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
> Tested on: 3/25/2006 2:57:42 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
Tested on: 3/25/2006 4:26:38 PM

joja_15 (7)
3/25/2006 10:26:38 PM
Thank you Peo! That worked like a charm! Now I need to do some research to
understand what that did. :-)

- John

"Peo Sjoblom" <peo.sjoblom@^^nwexcelsolutions.com> wrote in message
> You need to enter it with ctrl + shift & enter
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Peo Sjoblom
>
> Northwest Excel Solutions
>
> www.nwexcelsolutions.com
>
> (remove ^^ from email address)
>
> Portland, Oregon
>

> "John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Bob, thank you for the quick response!
>>
>> I am getting weird results with that formula. To simplify and debug it I
>> just took the AVERAGE which was the following:
>> =AVERAGE(IF($B$1:$B$8=$B2,$C$1:$C$8))
>>
>> The above formula returns $55,286 which is the average for all salaries
>> not just the "Producer" ones. I verified that by doing: =AVERAGE(C2:C8).
>> The actual value is supposed to be $52,667 which I verified by doing:
>> =AVERAGE(C2:C4). Now here is the weird thing. If I select the formula in
>> the text entry bar, click on the fx button at the bottom of the "Function
>> Arguments" dialogue box it says "Formula result = $52,667". So that
>> formula returns the correct result in the Function Arguments dialogue box
>> but it does not return the correct result in the actual Worksheet. Does
>> anyone have any idea why it does that?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> John
>>
>> "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> You can use CF with a formula of
>>>
>>> =$C2<AVERAGE(IF($B$1:$B$8=$B2,$C$1:$C$8))
>>>
>>> for lower. Higher is obvious, but what is the definition of around?
>>>
>>> --
>>> HTH
>>>
>>> Bob Phillips
>>>
>>> (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct)
>>>
>>> "John" <joja_15@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> ---
>>> avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean.
>>> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
>>> Tested on: 3/25/2006 2:57:42 PM
>>> avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.
>>>

>> ---
>> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
>> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
>> Tested on: 3/25/2006 3:36:28 PM
>>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
> Tested on: 3/25/2006 4:30:33 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
Tested on: 3/25/2006 4:56:25 PM

joja_15 (7)

Analyze Log Drive Space Average daily log generation rate
I have Exchange 2007 SP1 on a Windows 2003 server with netapp LUNS for the server storage space and this box has been running processing mail for just over a year. In that time we have added about 50 mailboxes to Exchange. In checking the log drive available space on a daily basis, I have noticed that the Estimated days for Exchange Server to run before exhausting currently available log drive space has been much less then I would hope for. For example: Available Log disk space [GB] is usually between 31 and 34, Logs [GB] are between 0.021 and 0.16, Average daily log generatio...

help with formula please #2

Appending or Up-dating a formula

Removing a date by inputting a newer one in another cell
I have office excel 2007. I am a fairly new user, I have a worksheet which maintains and monitors the movement of various units, and is controlled by quantity and dates. What I would like to do is write a formula that will remove the ordered date when I input the new start date, which would be the newer date. So far I have not been able to make this work. I would appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Many Thanks Mike You could use a worksheet_change event that clearscontents of the original cell. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com ...

Auto-populate comboBox with value from Row Source
I am a novice to intermediate Access 2003 user with some VBA experience. I have a form with 3 combo boxes. All three combo boxes have queries which return a single column, as their row source. Upon an update to the first combo box- the row source for the second Combo Box is requeried based on the value from combo box 1. Is it possible to have the (2nd) combo box display (auto-populate) the first value of the resulting (re)query? The drop-downs function correctly based on the queries. I am trying to avoid the user needing to use the drop-down when only one value is returned from ...

help with a formula #5

how to show addresses, not names in to field
i have outlook 2000, Windows XP-Pro. i just want to have the e-mail addresses from my Contacts show in the "TO" field as e-mail addresses, NOT their names. this is help/about/line 2 "Internet Mail Only - Security Update" PLEASE help THANKS! Read the responses to all your other posts. The answer is still no. IMO provides no access to the Display Name field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "outlook victim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bbe01c425b5$5fde29c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have outlook 2000, Windows XP-Pro. > i...

Formula #29

Trying to make part of an output in another cell italicized.
Hello all, I have Excel from Office XP and am using it on Windows XP Home Edition I'm working on a program where users enter text in various cells. Fo example: A B 1 Name: ------ 2 Date: ------ Then the text that they enter is displayed in another cell all togethe using the following formula: =$B$4&", "&$B$5&". "&"("&$B$6&"). "&$B$7&". "&$B$8&" "&$B$9&"("&$B$10&"), "&$B$11&"-"&$B$12&"." I'...

Can offset be used in this formula?

Forward email arrived to another
My client is having problem in setting the Outlook 2000 SR-1 (9.0.0.3821) to forward the email when it arrives with Rules. The Rule has been setup to 'Apply this rule after message arrives with 'statement' in the subject or body, forward it to 'another one', using Tools -> Rules Wizard. Unfortunately the Rule won't work automatically. When an email arrives with 'statement' in either the subject or body, Outlook 2000 won't do anything. However it will forward if I go into the Rules Wizard and click the Run Now button. My client is running Exchange 2000....

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

Calender Control
Hi I have just recently found the calender control, I have a date field on my form, how can I set up the calender so that I have a lil button next to the date which when clicked opens up the calender then when you say double-click a date, puts it into the right field and closes the calender again? Thank You -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Here's a demo: http://www.datastrat.com/Download/XCalendar2K.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "evilcowstare via AccessMonster.com" <u31650@uwe...

Merging two tables based on a unique data field
I have two text files that I would like to merge into one based on a common data field. One has persons' names and addresses, the other has different information about each person. Both have a unique ID number that can be used to combine the data. What is the best way to bring them together? Using Excel? or Access? What process should I use to get the text data into the program? then to combine the data? I'd appreciate whatever help anyone can give. Thank you, Jeanne Import the data into two separate Access tables. Create a new query using both tables as the data source. Mak...

I want to duplicate rows
my data base contains 1005 rows with various medical information (10 columns) One of the column corresponds to an occurence number and I need to duplicate each row by this number ex row 1, this number is 642 , therefore, I need that row 1 is duplicated 642 times row 2, this number is 55, then 55 duplication and so on the target can be a new sheet is it possible ? it will help thank you Pr Soussi Paris ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ see Mail Me...

To find out number of sundays and saturdays in january month
Hai all, How I can find out the number of saturdays and sundays in January For example in A1 and B1 cell represents Saturdays and Sundays. How I can find out the number of saturdays and sundays in that month and to write in corresponsing A2 and B2 column . Please help with thanks and regards Pol =SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(DATE(2008,1,1)&":"&DATE(2008,1,31))),1)=1)) Would tell you the number of Sundays in January of 2008. =SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(DATE(2008,1,1)&":"&DATE(2008,1,31))),1)=7)) Would tell you the number of Saturd...

Weekday formula

Trendline of multiple series #2
Am I able to calculate the trend over multiple sheets to get on inclusive trend using the trend function, if so how do I do i -- geooi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- geooil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1650 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27890 How many data points? You cannot plot data that stretches over multiple sheets without somehow consolidating it: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html I'm not sure LINEST works with range...

row length
I have Excel 2000. I am trying to make some sample data to read in another program. Each record should consist of 9 sets of 14 fixed characters; ie. 11111111111111,22222222222222,33333333333333 etc thru the ninth set. Each set is in a separate column. When I export this file to my desktop I seem to be only getting 90 characters across. No more. What is wrong? How are you exporting the data? Maybe file|saveas and use .csv (comma separated values). rob p wrote: > > I have Excel 2000. I am trying to make some sample data to read in another > program. > > Each record shou...

Formula to return a formula

Migrating from 5.5 to 2003 #2
I have just about completed the migration from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. We have moved all the mailboxes and changed the DNS entries to the new server IP. All mail is now being sent to the new server but if I stop the Exchange service on our 5.5 server no e-mail is being sent out. I figured this part out when I noticed the queue on the new server pointing to the old server with the protocol x400 had a lot of unsent messages. Obviously the mail is being routed from the new server thru the old server but I cannot figure out where to change this so it send from the new server. Any ideas? Hi Motley...

add field to form from different table
I have a form - record source is t0103Issue.(see below for fields) I would like to add a text box with a field (LevelorAdj) from a different table(see below for LevelorAdj) Textbox is named LJ table t013IssueDesc (add LevelorAdj to form) IssueDescID IssueDesc LevelorAdj table t0103Issue (for form) IssueID RiskID IssueDescID How is this done? -- deb Deb, in the form's current event, add: LJ=dlookup("LevelorAdj","t013IssueDesc","IssueDescID = " & [IssueDescID]) UpRider "deb" <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A710...

Copy macro to other row
Hi all, I've created two macron that executes calculations on a certain row. Can I copy these macros so that they can execute the same calculations but on a another row i.e. only on one row at the time leaving the others unaffected. Regards Dan As always, post your coding efforts for comments -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "togge" <dantorgny@spray.se> wrote in message news:1158919664.025298.246070@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I've created two macron that executes calculations on a certain row. > Can I cop...

Count formula within a named range.