Font Error Message

Trying to determine what triggered this error message and why.  Anybody
know??

"No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"

0
gbrown198 (3)
11/19/2005 10:17:11 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Glen & Tracy,

Try perhaps:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q215573

---
Regards,
Norman

"Glenn and Tracy Brown" <gbrown198@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Trying to determine what triggered this error message and why.  Anybody
> know??
>
> "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"

0
normanjones (1047)

Outlook Error #43
When I send/receive, outlook seems to freeze. There is significant hard drive activity. It is very difficult to stop the program (alt-ctl-del - end task. The program keeps running. It seems that the file I intended to send finally went out, but a day later. I ran anti-virus and spy checker, no results. I did get a message that my file c:\documents and settings\name\local settings\application data\microsoftoutlook\outlook.pst "could not be accessed." ...

MSDN Installation 1.2: Javascript Errors
I have installed a CRM Server and separate CRM client (along with the supplied example database). Access through IE6 works fine. Within Sales for outlook, I have 2 issues; 1> It takes 1.5 minutes to start up Outlook (it's only a 1Ghz machine, but CPU usage appears as 1-2% while it is loading). 2> I get various script errors when clicking on the CRM Shortcuts; Errors include messages such as... 'http//crmsvr/sfa/home_comps.aspx - object does not support this property or method' IE script error 'Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101' For testing, ...

Error when more than 60 items on X-axis
Hello, I want to present three line-curves over a number of weeks. And I have the following code in my VB-program: ReDim WeekAxis(1 To iLastWeek) As Integer ..... (calculate ranges) ' Create Chart on new Worksheet (Left, Top, Width, Height) Set ch = Worksheets("TempGraph").ChartObjects.Add(5, 5, 600, 350) ch.Chart.ChartWizard Source:=Worksheets("TempGraph").Range("a60:t62"), _ gallery:=xlLine, Title:="Deliverables versus time" ch.Chart.SetSourceData Source:=Worksheets("TempGraph").Range("A60"). _ ...

Outlook Startup Error
Hi When i try to start Outlook by selecting a profile, i get the following error message Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. An unexpected error has occured. MAPI was unable to load the information service EMSMDB.DLL. be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. what could be causing this problem Barry Hi Barry, Thanks for posting here! Based on my knowledge and research, the error message references Emsmdb.dll, even though the correct DLL, Emsmdb32.dll, reside in the <Winroot>\System directory. The wrong file is being referenced because the Wsock32.dll is no...

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

caption font
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... Thank you Raymond Mercier Raymond Mercier wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font > used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... > > Thank you > > Raymond Mercier The status bar is a control, and like other controls its font can be changed by calling its SetFont function with a CFont that you initialize. But the caption bar and menus are drawn by Windows using the system preferences. You cannot direct...

Upgrade from 8 to 10 and recived an error message when printing
SOP Inventory Sales History report Recieved Message Error in Equation 'C Exception Item' Not much to go by, but try recreating the calculated field. In addition, did you check if this report would upgrade? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "GPNut" wrote: > SOP Inventory Sales History report > Recieved Message > > Error in Equation 'C Exception Item' > ------=_NextPart_0001_835A8E7F Content-Type...

Data migration tool error: "ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"
Hi, It seems that with the data migration tool all entities are loaded without problems. However, during the migration of the activity entity I receive the error following error: "ERROR:Unknown//Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" I check if all relations are accurate as well as if any required fields missing, but I could not find the reason. Anybody had this problem before? Thanks, rm P.S. the scrren output looks like this: ----- ". Migration phase completed Processing entity: Activity Entering Correlate Starting migration phase ...

sychronize error
when sychronizing and error message pops - up and says something along the lines of: a sychronize error has occurred. please close all open applications to contiue. why does it do this and how do I get rid of it thanks. dan .. ...

How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? Yes. It's not a Word thing, it's a Windows thing. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and try to follow the tabs and buttons for "installing a new keyboard" (not "installing a new language") They are rather different in XP, Vista, and 7. In XP you need to check the box for "Asian scripts" (not "complex scripts"). There are many different input methods for Japanese; you can read ...

Signature Fonts
We are using Outlook 2000 and need to disable the font selection for signature blocks (we want to keep it at Times New Roman 10). Is this possible? Again thank you in advance for your help. ...

Is there font size limitation on antialiasing?
Hi, I made a program to display a character on LCD. To apply anti-aliasing, I created font with ANTIALIASED_QUALITY flag. [ CFont.CreateFont(... , lfQuality, ...) ] The problem is like this: When I displayed characters that the font size is larger than about 680-pixel, the anti-alising is not applied on displayed character. So I tested my program on the other computer. (My computer is Win2k, the other is WinXP.) At this time, characters that the font size is larger than 330-pixel is displayed with no anti-aliasing. On MSDN, [ ANTIALIASED_QUALITY ] Windows NT 4.0 and later: Font is ant...

font size in comments
Excel 2003 all sp and patches loaded OS: Windows XP Can you change the default font size in comments? Thanks, Will Will From Debra Dalgleish.............. You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your Control Panel. (Instructions for Windows XP) Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 9 Jan...

excel error message #7
When I attempt to a particular Excel file I receive the error message "too many different cell formats" and the workbook will not open. What can I do to get around this and get the workbook open? Hope someone can help. Thanks Hi Bobby! Here's an extract from a post by Tom Ogilvy. Extract>> Leo Heuser has done some work in this area which you might be able to adapt: http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=uLxSfPmWDHA.2040%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904&Product=xlw XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Form...

2nd Post: DATEVALUE Error

Default Fonts and Font Colors
Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from glomax <glomax56@hotmail.com>... > Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? Can anyone tell me what version of Publisher you are running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm You cannot, you need to upgrade to Publisher 97 for all those excellent features. Publisher 2003 has re-introduced some of...

Error message in Outlook 2000
I have a user in a remote office who uses her Outlook Calendar extensively. Most of my users only use Outlook for mail and the occasional personal appointment. This particular user does the "Invite to Meeting" thing. When she does, she receives an error message similar to the one below: Unable to open the free/busy information. The function cannot be performed because the object has been deleted She also receives this message at various times during the day and whenever she tries to print her Calendar. Other users in her office are starting to receive this (or similar) error mes...

Deleting groups of email messages
Using Office 2003 and Outlook (exchange). In working with several users, some have lost the ability to delete groups of email messages. As an example, if you group by date, you will get a title bar for each group of dates with the number of messages in the group. On some machines, simply placing the focus on the title bar for a group and selecting delete, the entire group of messages are deleted. But on another group of machines, selecting delete does nothing (no errors or any resulting action) Any ideas would be appreciated. Any recent Outlook updates from Microsoft that might have been ...

SBS 2003 R2 SP2
Hi, I am trying to solve this issue but nothing works to fix it. I see that 1058 and 1030 events are present in the event viewer after the daily backup (NTBACKUP). Three hours after the event viewer show multiple and continuous 333 events. When I started to fix this issue I found the server lost network connection and services due to a memory exhaust state. I have applied some fixes to this server and appear not to crash. I am using a combination of NTBACKUP and COBIAN BACKUP Boletus to do the system and data backups. The server model is HP Proliant ML350 G5 and Window...

Re: Entourage for Mac Error
Thanks very much. I went into my account and unchecked all the boxes I the Receiving mail menu except for "This POP service requires a secure secure connection (SSL)" and it seems to work now. Allan On 10-01-11 8:34 PM, in article C77111AD.21F14%EntourageHelp@gmail.com, "Diane_Ross_MVP@officeformac.com" <Diane_Ross_MVP@officeformac.com> wrote: > On 1/11/10 1:17 PM, in article C770FF97.2A36%jigtime@sympatico.ca, "Allan > Meltzer" <jigtime@sympatico.ca> wrote: > >> Today, all of >> a sudden, I can not access my...

CRM SBS install error

Two documents with the same name
When trying to open an excel file by double-clicking on the document file in windows explorer, excel opens with the error, "A document with the name 'document.xls' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document, either close the document that's currently open, or rename one of the documents." The same results happen by double clicking on a shortcut to a file or selecting the file from the my documents recent list. Within Excel, File Open seems to work just fine. The ...

Security Update error code
The automatic security download from Microsoft has tried several times to download Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 Security Update for Win2000 and WinXP KB979906 and the installation has failed. Error code is O or 0x643. I am using WinXP Home Edition, Ver 5.1 and SP3. No help from MX on-line do-it-yourself stuff. Not sure what to do next. Any help or suggestions? -- Pink Lady [Crosspost to Windows Update newsgroup] OPTION A: See the "How to obtain help" section of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979906 For home users, no-charge support is available by calli...