fill in a text box

Hey

short question.

How do I fill in a text box  with TekstAandeel being the name of the
textbox in my userform. This is wat I have. In the beginning It's set
at "" (empty) but I want to fill it in witch access stuff.

    Set A = DB.OpenRecordset("SELECT Aandeel FROM  DDM  Where Ticker='"
& TekstTicker.Text & "'", dbOpenSnapshot)
    TekstAandeel.Value = ???????

excel 39880 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Filling cells in between pairs of numbers
Hello all, I am trying to find an easy way to fill in cells in between pairs of numbers each of which is exactly the average of the pair's difference averaged by the number of these cells greater than the previous. So I have 1 1 2 3 4 8 5 6 7 8 20 9 10 12 13 14 15 45 I want: 1 1 2 3.333333333 3 5.666666667 4 8 5 11 6 14 7 17 8 20 9 23.57142857 10 27.14285714 11 30.71428571 12 34.28571429 13 37.85714286 14 41.42857143 15 45 I know I can do a Fill, Series, but then even with a macro that does a "control shift up fill series enter",...

Shapes/Text
How can i make words in the shape of a heart (for example) I want my words to illustrate a shape. Please help. You really can't, Publisher can add text to a shape, but only as a rectangle. If you have patience I have a method on my web page that shows how to do text in shape of a heart. Takes some work. Scroll way to the bottom of the page. http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ShapeUser" <ShapeUser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CABE22F7-82BF-40C9-8125-09E088C090C6@microsoft.com... ...

Wrapping Text in Excel
I have tried the following techniques to wrap text in excel. I have followed them exactly as shown and in that order. The process works fine in a workbook. When I move to another workbook the Wrap text style is gone from the Style box. How can I make it stay permanently for all workbooks? Adding a Shortcut to Excel for Wrapping Text Step 1: Adding the Style Box to the Formatting Toolbar: 1. Right-click one of the toolbars, and select Customize. 2. Select the Commands tab, and then select Format. 3. Drag the Style icon from the Customize dialog box to the Formatting toolbar, and drop it n...

Case filled out from SharePoint
I need to have a simple form my users fill out to submit a case. This would include the Business Required fields on the CRM Case form. Is there an easy way to do this using SharePoint? In other words, the user would go to the SharePoint site, click a link to "Submit a Support Request". This would open a form (Infopath perhaps?) where they fill in a few simple items, click submit, and a new CRM Case is created. This then would fire any pertinent workflows as if the case had been created from within CRM itself. I'm aware there are 3rd party solutions out there but would...

how to i create a dialog box using xml schema
i want to able to display login dialog box when the user opening my word document. The dialog box will be created by using Xml schemas or wordML. ...

Matching cells by content then cell fill with color
Thanks to JEM, I am using this routine to color three consecutive cell a specific color, in this case red: Public Sub ThreeCellsRed() ActiveCell.Resize(1,3).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 End Sub What I need now is a way for the routine to continue to find all th similar cells, let's say for sake of disc they are people's names, s when I execute the above on my name, mrh, I want it to continue in th worksheet and find all exact matches and color those same cells red. Another thought, say my name (MRH) is in "A1" and it is also in "D1". But in "D1" I use "...

Transparent text boxes
I have text boxes which have a fill color yet transparent center and then an image behind the text box. On the screen it shows up perfectly, yet when I print it the image is blocked. Any ideas? Thank You Publisher has issues with transparency. Create a rectangle the size of your text box, apply your transparency, right-click, save as picture, select the .png format, re-insert the saved image into your publication. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sam@Postnet" <Sam@Postnet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C9504A9-C26E-4025-8320-405ADE655DBC@mic...

Message box error check box
I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in them. I would want message box and then i want it to set focus to that box ( and highty llight it in red if pos) I have about 10 checks to do on every form that the best way to do this "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:f628c1d7-0598-4d75-bc3a-6c41df313870@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do > a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in the...

list of emails into text file

From field filled in
Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am using Office 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have a second mailbox setup in my profile. When I reply to an e-mail sent to the other inbox, the From field is automatically filled in with that name. So for example, if the other inbox is "HelpDesk" and I reply to an e-mail in that inbox, the from field is automatically filled in as "HelpDesk". Hope that makes sense. Thanks!! <twytch111@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175611189.053649.28340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi and thanks in advance for this help. I am...

Full-Text
I am getting an error that says "Specified Module not to be found" when choosing full-text indexing tab in Exchange System Manager. My system is Exchange 2003, and Windows 2003. Picture screenshot is attached. ...

Frozen message in Drafts box
With WLM on Windows 7, I have had 2 instances of a message in the Drafts box appearing to be frozen. I could not set the cursor into the existing type to edit. All I could do was highlight the type. Any ideas as to what might have caused this and how to get out of the situation would be welcome. In a related question, I have often gone back to a message in the Drafts box the original of which contained emoticons (smileys) and found the draft only contained placeholders (albeit with full description), but not the actual emoticons. How do I recover from this, without having to rein...

Have one fill to auto fill aother
My question is simple. I would like to have field 27 = field 25. So when someone enters the data for field 25, the same data auto populated in field 27. Any help is appreciated! Kaylen, In the CotrolSource for Field 27 type... =[field 25] ....assuming of that you are talking about a form in Microsoft Access or did you mean to post this question in the Excel newsgroup? -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Kaylen" <Kaylen@discussions....

Colours changing in the fill palette and the spreadsheet?
Hi I have a user with Office 2003, and her pc and build is standard as with her colleagues. In Excel the colours would change (cells filled) also if the user goes to her pallette the colours have also changed. Desktop and all other applications colour are fine. The following resolutions have been tried - office detect and repair, updates, asked the user to got to the tools options and reset the pallette and this does not work. She has to log off and back in again in order to set it back to the proper colours. Again this is only affecting Excel? Any pointers? I wish to thank you in advanc...

Operating fill handle and moving entire cells with keyboard
Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rather than using the mouse (drag and drop). Thanks, Tom. Tom Copy or Cut Select range Select top left corner of range. Hold Shift & press End, Arrow down or right. Copy:= Ctrl + C Cut:= Ctl + X Paste Ctl + V To Fill Down or Right Ctrl + D or ctrl + r Use Excel Help and search for keyboard shortcuts for a complete List. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way of operating the fill handle or moving >entire cells/range of cells with the keyboard rathe...

Missing "Save Embedded Files dialog box"
I am using Frontpage 2003 (portable). After replacing my harddrive and reinstalling Frontpage 2003 I am unable to upload pictures to my website. The "Save Embedded Files dialog box" is missing and does not come up after adding a new picture to a page and saving. Suggestions? Import your images into FP web/site first (into folder of your choice), then place them into your design...you will never have a problem doing it this way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "USKDMMA" <USKDMMA@discussions.micro...

Removing text from part of a field
Good morning, I have a table with a field that contains the following: PAGE_03 PAGE_03A PAGE_01 I need to create a query that can remove the text "PAGE_0" from the field. Thanks, Fred Mid([YourFieldName],7) -- Rick B "fgwiii" <fgwiii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C998F7AD-B562-48E7-8F23-4AB58D7E0657@microsoft.com... > Good morning, > > I have a table with a field that contains the following: > PAGE_03 > PAGE_03A > PAGE_01 > > I need to create a query that can remove the text "PAGE_0" from the field. &...

How disable an Excel dialog box?
My entire spreadsheet is locked/password protected in such a manner that users cannot select any locked or unlocked cells. However, if a user double clicks on any cell, Excel will display a dialog box that says the following: "The cell or chart you are trying to change is protected and therefore read-only!...." etc, etc.... Is it possible to disable this particular dialog box so I can display my own custom userform instead?? Can I somehow place some code in the "Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick()" event subroutine to tell Excel to display my own cu...

Email to Text
Sending this again think I had an error the first time. Basically I want to convert all my email to a text file. I am using Outlook Express 6. But when I try to convert more than one at a time by clicking on File the Save As function is not highlighted. Is it possible to save more than one at a time to a text file? I want to be able to back up a thousand emails I have for my records. I appreciate any help, Thanks, Kev This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsg...

copying cells with formulas, numbers, & text
I have Excel 2007 and I am having trouble copying from one worksheet to another. I am trying to copy some text, numbers and formulas from one worksheet in a workbook to another worksheet in another workbook and when it copies, the formulas do not come over, they are pasted as numbers instead. When I try to paste as formulas, the option is "grayed-out" and the system only give me the option of pasting as an object or a link. This happened once with me. I finally found out that the reason I was not able to copy formulas was because the sheet was protected and the cell properties was h...

text box #7
I have created a text box, but when I type in something, and hit enter, I get the error message "REFERENCE NOT VALID". Please help. Thank you We require some more details. Where have you created the textbox, in the sheet or a userform. Are you using the control from the Control Toolbox menu. Are there any macros you are using. Mangesh "Marlis" <Marlis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C6C6F42-E6CB-4DEB-BB46-C8F923A343C0@microsoft.com... > I have created a text box, but when I type in something, and hit enter, I get > the error message "...

OWA
Hi, When users(who are login to the domain in the office) enter their mailbox name at the default.htm screen, the OWA inbox screen appears without 1st prompting to enter the network username and password. If users(not in the office) try to access OWA remotely, they will get the "OWA was unable to get to your inbox." screen because the Enter Network Password dialog box did not appear(I guess). Am I missing something? What should the directory setting/permission be? I am using Exchange 5.5 Thanks in advance for any suggestions. ...

removing text from a jpeg file
i have a church floor plan in a jpeg file. need to change the room descriptions.what's the best/quickest way to do this and have a working file? Thanks realeast wrote: > i have a church floor plan in a jpeg file. need to change the room > descriptions.what's the best/quickest way to do this and have a > working file? Thanks =================================== When you say "Working File" are you saying it needs to be editable in Publisher? Maybe you could place new text boxes over the current ones. Typing Ctrl+T will toggle a selected text box from transparent to wh...

Filling in blank PO
Hi everybody, I have some question to you, when you create blank PO, then go to content and click Add Item you can see tw boxes. In top one there are all items from your database and in bottom one there are Items you are adding. If you reach number of rows visible in bottom window there is scroll bar comming on right hand side, and as you add more items every new ona is going to the very bottm of the list which is in invisible area. To get there and type in Qty you have to scroll down whole list every time when you add next item. I'm using most recent updates for RMS and I checked i...

How do I auto fill long col. filling blanks with last filled cell
On a large worksheet, is there a way to fill the blanks in a column with the last filled cell without using the autofill handle? My worksheet is over 2000 rows and I am hoping to find some way to mass fill the blanks in Excel. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Thanks for any tips. S1475 201686 506456 S1888 38254 15623 56731 S9564 46321 156323 M, This ought to work... http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip040.htm Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware "MBBeginner" <MBBeginner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...