export #3

Hello,
I  have tried to find a proper sample code to export my active sheet to text
file in all community but I wasn't success.
what I need are a VB code to:
1. sort range(b3:b300)
2. export my active sheet to text file in drive d:\temp
3.specify filename "TEMP&systemdate.txt"
Thanks in advance
0
bijan (31)
6/14/2008 5:20:00 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

please help #3
In Money 2003, when I receive payment on an invoice, it automatically records it to my register. Is there any way around this? The reason is that I like to make one large deposit, and I want this large deposit to show in my register, not the individual ones. Thanks!! .. ...

Timestamp a sheet #3
That works good. Thanks alot -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26418 Your welcome, thanks for the feedback -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "elueh...

merging 2 -3 different MS money files into one
hi over a period of testing and doing other things i have created multiple MS Money files mostly with the same accounts and same transactions, the main difference is the transactions that are available in those files, the oldest file has the oldest transactions and newest one has all the new transactions but both contain some common so i want to merge all of them into one so that i can get all transactions from the begining till now. what is the best method to do this. thanks There is no good method. The only method, and not a good one, is File|Export of individual accounts to .QIF ...

Export to XML exports single row only

Try to open table get this error
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query <name>. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. (Error 3078) This is the full error I get when I try to open a table. I tried compace repair and that did not work. thanks -- Bonni Bonni, How are you trying to open the Table? By double-clicking on it? By a query? Through Design Mode? Have you tried copying the Table to another name and openning the new table? Steve PS. Hope you have a good backup of the database? If not make one. If you can just highlight the database and do a contr...

sql report 3 tables
I am trying to write a report which will contain 4 tables, I need to display all 4 tables on one page. Unfortunatley because of the siz of the first 2 tables the 3rd table sits way down on the right hand side, how can i manipulate were the tables sit on the preview window? Regards Ian Are you writing your report in visual studio? in Report layout view, right click outside of the report area and select Properties. from the second tab you can change the layout of the report. By default it is set to 8.5 X 11, try chaning it to 11 X 8.5. Also, try changing the font size in your tab...

Validation #3
I am trying to use this formula LEFT(C15,3)="WCA" to validate an entry , but it is not working. Any suggestion? Thank you. Juran Did you type the "=" sign before the LEFT(...), e.g. =LEFT(C15,3)="WCA" ?? In article <13f401c4f596$b4e9b090$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "Juran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to use this formula LEFT(C15,3)="WCA" to > validate an entry , but it is not working. > > Any suggestion? JE, Thank you. Yes, I forgot to include =. Juran >-----Original Message---...

how to extract data from csv file? (part 3)
hi dave thanks so much for your advice and help... i really appreciate it... i have tried your method to change the separator as u said but in fact, mine was already set to the us standard... i run the command again but again the data is all in one column... i know i can record a macro to do the stuff that i need but because i'm working as an analyst and i have to extract data from any csv files as and when needed and they might not have the same structure and it would be faster and more efficient for me if i can run what i need from just one command... what i tried in my command is to t...

getting rid of #DIV/0! #3
Hello, I'm receiving the subject error in my cells when referencing a cell without a number. I plan to put a number in those cells as they come to me but I don't want to see that error. I would like the cell to be either blank or zero. The cell is G2 in which I'm receiving the error. Its formula reads e10/f10 where f10 is blanked unless I input a number. Is there a way to do this? Any help is appreciated. =IF(F10="","",E10/F10) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%2301eR2reHHA.3...

Problem with OWA #3
Hello We have a problem with Outlook Web Access, when a user is login in Outlook Web Access, the list of E-Mails appears, click on a E-Mail the message is displaying, everthing okay. Click on a other E-Mail an error 404 (Page or directory not found) is displaying. What could it be??? The environment is: Windows 2000 Active Directory Domain Server Windows 2003, Exchange 2003 Backend Server Windows 2003, Exchange 2003 Frontend Server, Outlook Web Access Thanks for any help Greetings J�rg Schori Webmaster That sounds like URLScan blocking certain messages. See http://support.microsoft.com/...

Export / Import Security

Duplicate Personal Folders #3
I have a new workstation w/Outlook 2003. I exported the pst file from the old machine (Outlook 2000) and imported the file to this new machine. Now, I have 2 sets of Personal Folders. They are identical. If I delete an email or folder from one, it is gone from the other. Both sets of folders are reading the same data file, so 2 data files isn't the problem. I don't know what to do to solve this problem. Thank you in advance! Leigh Gelato Elliott Affiliates, Ltd. www.ealtd.com By the way, I have done this 5 times in the last week without this problem happening. Did ever...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

SPAM filtering #3
Hi, I have Spam filtering on our firewall, third party Spam filtering on the Exchange 2003 server (TrendMicro ScanMail for Exchange). I understand Exchange also has IMF and then the Junk mail filter in Outlook. I thought it might be overkill causing message delivery delays as well as confusing for users having a Junk Mail folder and a Spam folder (TrendMicro). Should I (can I?) Globally turn off either of the two MS filters? Thanks, John Exchange 2003 IMF is not turned on by default. The client can turn on/off the Outlook Junk E-mail filter, but it is off by default, also. -- Ji...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Email Attachments #3
How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM with the CRM email activity. Hi Terry, in the System Settings, the CRM admin can block attachments with defined file extensions (e.g. .exe). To block all attachments you could just add all the common email attachment file types (.doc, .xls, .pdf, etc.) Or just set the maximum file size on the E-mail tab to 0KB. -- Neil Benson Increase - Hosted Microsoft CRM with Beyond Demand service www.increasecrm.co.uk "Terry" wrote: > How can an organization prevent email attachments from being stored in CRM &...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...

Can I export my Publisher document into MS Word?
Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document into MS Word? Hi Matt (matthew_removethis_@mccallister.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document || into MS Word? No you cannot. You can open one instance of Publisher and one instance of Word and copy/paste between the two programs, or do a CTRL+Drag and Drop between the two programs. Some formatting will be lost however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...