Excel displays incorrect values when exporting Access report with

I am suffering from a problem that Microsoft is aware of and wrote this KB
artible: "Excel displays incorrect values when you export an Access report
with numbers"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823222/en-us

Anyone know if this KB article has been resolved yet?

0
NeilM (1)
9/5/2006 5:51:02 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Printing an Excel doucument

Newbie: How to Access Controls on a Dialog
I'm making my first stab at an MFC program. Basically a dialog box with some controls. I started out with basic edit boxes placed on the main dialog using the resource editor in VC++ (6.0). To set text, I have been using the SetDlgItemText(IDC_MYEDITBOX, "Sample Text"). Works fine. Now I working with Check Boxes. Okay, placed it using the dialog editor. Looked for some sort of equivalent to SetDlgItemText to check and uncheck the box using the control ID ("IDC_MYFIRSTCHECKBOX"). Nothing. Reading through Prosise's "Programming Windows with MFC"...

Windows Update

excel axes

Value-of Select
Hi there, Im in a pickle chaps. I need to fetch information out from our raw XML files into a Style XSL sheet. Basically I have the commant <xsl:value-of select="Product/ProductCode"/> However the structure of the XML file is based like the following example <root> <Product> <ProductCode type="Seller">V1145</ProductCode> <ProductCode type="Buyer">H05439</ProductCode> </Product> </root> As you can see, we have different product codes based on Buyer and Sellers. However in my style sheet I only wan...

Sub Report Link with Stored Procedures
Hello, I am having a problem with a report and subreport. The main report is a stored procedure and there are 3 parameters (@EndDate datetime,@ChartID int,@GroupID int). I provide the values in the "Input Parameter" of the Main report. For the Sub Report, I have the same three parameters and I place the values also in the "Input Parameter" of the sub report. The field that I link the sub report to the main report on is "AcctLogID". The problem is this link. If I change the control source of the sub report to just a regular query, the report runs fine ...

displaying multiple e-mail addresses
I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP and can not get my address book to display multiple e-mail addresses for my contacts. I would like to see all of the e-mail addresses which are loaded for a particular contact when I open the address book and/or when I select "To" or "Cc" to add an address to an e-mail. My work computer (Outlook 2000 and Windows 98) displays multiple entries for contacts with multiple e-mail addresses (E-mail, E-mail 2, E-mail 3). Can anyone tell me how to change this display setting? In what mail support mode are you using Outlook? If it's ...

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

Exporting CRM data/cases
Hi...I'd like to export my data/cases from CRM and need help in identifying a table (SQL) that would contain all data, including notes and attachments. I know there's an AnnotationsBase table and assume that's where the notes/attachments are but cannot find a way to link them back to the actual case. Thoughts? For each entity you have a so called "filtered view" in the <company name>_MSCRM database. This views are "supported" way of getting data from CRM. KTF wrote: > Hi...I'd like to export my data/cases from CRM and need help in identifyi...

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Can't access my newspaper in Outlook any more
For years, I have been reading my daily newspaper via my Outlook. It is delivered daily via e-mail. Today, it was delivered via e-mail as alwys, BUT I was not allowed to open it. The message from Outlook says that it had been blocked and to contact my system administrator. Since I am using my home computer (as always!) I am wondering what gives. Does it have anything to do with the Outlook Connector items that were downloaded automatically sometime recently without warning. If you put the attachment on your desktop,can you open it then ??? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsg...

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

Append data to table...Access to 97 conversion error
Error 2391, Field 'F1' doesn't exist in the destination table Why do I get this error when I try to append data from a .csv file into an Acces table code line: DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "Invoice", Filename, False Please help ...

Enable Send To reports with Adobe elements.
We have Adobe elements and the Send To button is enabled when we send a report to screen. But when we press it nothing happens. Could this version of Adobe be made compatible with the send to option? the print to PDF option works fine though. Thanks -- Frederik Gagnon Analyst Programmer Dexterity Engineer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the...