excel data to outlook

Hi,
In my daily job, I need to flash some new data into my excel and use the
excel result to send out mails to report daily result. Is all numbers I need
to report in mails. Wonder if you can tell me if there is any tools to make
the data into text on my outllook.
I tried forming some string using:
="Today we booked "&Sheet1!A4&" MM vs."&Sheet1!A5&" MM expiry"

but when I copied this cells into my outlook, format is rare and pasted as
table / cells where I prefer to paste as text format ( which can be read by
boss with blackberry).

I asked around my colleagues but no one can help. Appreciate your sparking
idea on this subject.

rgd,
Nelson

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"netvigator.com" <nelsmok_notworking_desktop@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> In my daily job, I need to flash some new data into my excel and use the
> excel result to send out mails to report daily result. Is all numbers I
> need to report in mails. Wonder if you can tell me if there is any tools
> to make the data into text on my outllook.
> I tried forming some string using:
> ="Today we booked "&Sheet1!A4&" MM vs."&Sheet1!A5&" MM expiry"
>
> but when I copied this cells into my outlook, format is rare and pasted as
> table / cells where I prefer to paste as text format ( which can be read
> by boss with blackberry).
>
> I asked around my colleagues but no one can help. Appreciate your sparking
> idea on this subject.
>

> rgd,
> Nelson

Hi Nelson,

Have you tried copying the worksheet and pasting into a New email in
Outlook.  It worked for me.

Otherwise just attach the Excel worksheet, but that assumes everyone else
has Excel or it's viewer installed.

Cheers,
Rusty

0
Rusty
10/15/2006 6:11:46 AM
> Hi,
> In my daily job, I need to flash some new data into my excel and use the
> excel result to send out mails to report daily result. Is all numbers I
> need to report in mails. Wonder if you can tell me if there is any tools
> to make the data into text on my outllook.
> I tried forming some string using:
> ="Today we booked "&Sheet1!A4&" MM vs."&Sheet1!A5&" MM expiry"
>
> but when I copied this cells into my outlook, format is rare and pasted as
> table / cells where I prefer to paste as text format ( which can be read
> by boss with blackberry).
>
> I asked around my colleagues but no one can help. Appreciate your sparking
> idea on this subject.
>

> rgd,
> Nelson
Hi Nelson,

Have you tried copying the worksheet and pasting into a New email in
Outlook.  It worked for me.

Otherwise just attach the Excel worksheet, but that assumes everyone else
has Excel or its viewer installed.

Cheers,
Rusty

0
Rusty
10/15/2006 6:13:25 AM
Thanks Rusty
Copying the sheet and paste it into the new mail works, but in a table
format, where my boss can read only text.
I have to the typing everyday which I think I should have some way to
automate the process.

RGds,
Nelson
"Rusty" <kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au> ���g��l��s�D:4531d123$0$17211$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

=F3=B7s=BBD:4531d123$0$17211$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

> > "netvigator.com" <nelsmok_notworking_desktop@bigfoot.com> wrote in mess=
age
> >> Hi,
> >> In my daily job, I need to flash some new data into my excel and use t=
he
> >> excel result to send out mails to report daily result. Is all numbers I
> >> need to report in mails. Wonder if you can tell me if there is any too=
ls
> >> to make the data into text on my outllook.
> >> I tried forming some string using:
> >> =3D"Today we booked "&Sheet1!A4&" MM vs."&Sheet1!A5&" MM expiry"
> >>
> >> but when I copied this cells into my outlook, format is rare and pasted
> >> as table / cells where I prefer to paste as text format ( which can be
> >> read by boss with blackberry).
> >>
> >> I asked around my colleagues but no one can help. Appreciate your
> >> sparking idea on this subject.
> >>

> >> rgd,
> >> Nelson
> >
> > Hi Nelson,
> >
> > Have you tried copying the worksheet and pasting into a New email in
> > Outlook.  It worked for me.
> >
> > Otherwise just attach the Excel worksheet, but that assumes everyone el=
se
> > has Excel or it's viewer installed.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rusty

I assume the only thing that you are trying to send is  the text
string:

=3D"Today we booked "&Sheet1!A4&" MM vs."&Sheet1!A5&" MM expiry"

Populated with your results?

You could try

Sub SendBosses_Results()

Dim OutApp As Object
Dim OutMail As Object

Set OutMail =3D Application
        Set OutApp =3D CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
        Set OutMail =3D OutApp.CreateItem(0)
        With OutMail
            .To =3D "[email addresses here]"
            .CC =3D ""
            .BCC =3D ""
            .Subject =3D "[Subject here]
            .Body =3D"Today we booked "&Sheet1!A4&" MM vs."&Sheet1!A5&"
MM expiry"
            .Send
        End With
End Sub

Or something similar.

Hope this helps and you know how to put a macro into your sheet.

You could also try:

ActiveWorkbook.HasRoutingSlip = True
    With ActiveWorkbook.RoutingSlip
        .Recipients = "[email address here]"
        .Subject = "[Insert sbject here]"
        .Message = "[Insert the text string here]"
        .Delivery = xlAllAtOnce
        .ReturnWhenDone = False
        .TrackStatus = False
    End With
        ActiveWorkbook.Route

Printing an Excel doucument

Outlook security update
Hi I am trying to send a mailshot from outlook using vba. This brings up the usual security notice telling me that someone is trying to access the outlook and whether I want to allow it for x minutes. Is there a way to disable this in sbs2003/exchange2003? I believe there was a way for this in sbs2000/exchange2000 by placing an ms provided special form in the public folders and setting the required settings on the form. Thanks Regards Might want to look at something like: http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/ http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:46:48 -00...

Windows Update

Outlook error #25
When trying to add a new mailbox, coming from Exchange 5.5. In Outlook XP i continue to get an error message "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The information store could not be opened." Or "Unable to display the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. The information store could not be opened. Any suggestions would be great. Verify you are running the minimum required version by your exchange admin. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the...

excel axes

unable to open outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error = message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open = the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the server = is not available " plz help me to fix this issue With Regards, Ramesh.C ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"...

outlook task's
i am running ol2002 with the connector for lotus notes. when i enter a task it disappears after a few hours. there doesn't seem to be any specific activity that triggers the problem. any suggestions? ...

setting up hotmail in outlook
Hello.. So I got a new BB and decided it was wiser to set up outlook for my hotmail than use an internet push browser (so I can use the contacts, calendar, notes more easily) and am having massive issues. I did download outlook connector for hotmail.. managed to get hotmail on my Outlook.. b ut am very confused with how personal folders work and why its synching my calendar/contacts to another folder in outlook from my BB and not the one tagged to my hotmail... also what do I do about duplicate contacts... everything has doubled itself and wont sort itself out..;( PLEASE HELP!!...

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

microsoft outlook unable to perform operation
My microsoft ouylook has started giving me a message "microsoft unable to perform this operation" when I an trying to use the send and receive function.Help please. "heibner" <heibner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE744AB0-26D8-446A-8632-8108CD944FA3@microsoft.com... > My microsoft ouylook has started giving me a message "microsoft unable to > perform this operation" when I an trying to use the send and receive > function.Help please. Try posting in an OUTLOOK group - this one is for EXCEL - as in the title. Sheeeesh! ...

Forward e-mail from Outlook
Hi , Is it possible to Forward all e-mails from Outlook, and preserve original FROM, CC fields ? -- Thanks, Maxim In news:efgCq6%23FGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, Maxim Kazitov <mvkazit@tut.by> typed: > Hi , > > Is it possible to Forward all e-mails from Outlook, and preserve > original FROM, CC fields ? Not forward...no. That will forward the mail *from you*. What you're looking for is to redirect it, I think - but you haven't mentioned your version of Outlook. only if you forward as attachment or use a 3rd party addin. -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Excel number / date conversion

import data to sales
Hello! I'm relatively a newbie to GP (less than a year; used SQL much longer). I have to import data from our order software into GP (by way of Access): TRX > SALES TRX > SALES TRX ENTRY > ORDER (before anything is transferred to an invoice and posted). I have done database traces and have come up with an overwhelming # of tables where I'd enter data directly into GP SQL tables. I think I only need the SOP10103, SOP10100, SOP10200, SOP10104 tables but am afraid of missing tables (such as where the Distribution > Distribution Reference accounts info is). The trace als...

Outlook Express #308
If I convert to Outlook, can I transfer all my messages, data, etc from Outlook Express for a seamless transition? "Lawcourt1" <Lawcourt1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA224175-E8AE-4C0C-90D6-1F6A08ECEA82@microsoft.com... > If I convert to Outlook, can I transfer all my messages, data, etc from > Outlook Express for a seamless transition? > Absolutely. In OE do File-Export-Messages for your Mail and in Outlook do File-Import and Export-Import Internet Mail and addresses- and choose Outlook Express BUT - uncheck the Mail option at the bottom, f...

Email from Excel #3

Exporting CRM data/cases
Hi...I'd like to export my data/cases from CRM and need help in identifying a table (SQL) that would contain all data, including notes and attachments. I know there's an AnnotationsBase table and assume that's where the notes/attachments are but cannot find a way to link them back to the actual case. Thoughts? For each entity you have a so called "filtered view" in the <company name>_MSCRM database. This views are "supported" way of getting data from CRM. KTF wrote: > Hi...I'd like to export my data/cases from CRM and need help in identifyi...

Outlook 2003 #28
Will Outlook 2003 allow install on one owner, two machines (desktop and Laptop), or do you have to purchase 2 copies? Dick ...