Excel 2007; problems with Excel macros

Hello

I'm working with Excel 2007, german version. I'd like to open my Excel files
which I have written with older Excel versions but all Excel files with
macros generates the following error:

"Diese Arbeitsmappe hat ihr VBA Projekt, alle ActiveX-Steuerelemente und
alle anderen programmierbaren Elemente verloren"

or in english:

"This workbook lost the VBA project, all ActiveX-controls and all other
programmable objects."

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this issue?

Tom

0
tstruebi (10)
11/10/2007 7:54:28 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I think you did not install VBA.  It is not selected by default when you
install Office 2007.  So re-run Setup; I think it's under "Office shared
components" or something like that.

--
Jim
"Tom" <tstruebi@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I'm working with Excel 2007, german version. I'd like to open my Excel
> files which I have written with older Excel versions but all Excel files
> with macros generates the following error:
>
> "Diese Arbeitsmappe hat ihr VBA Projekt, alle ActiveX-Steuerelemente und
> alle anderen programmierbaren Elemente verloren"
>
> or in english:
>
> "This workbook lost the VBA project, all ActiveX-controls and all other
> programmable objects."
>

> Does anybody have an idea how to solve this issue?
>
> Tom

0
jrrech1 (131)
11/11/2007 5:35:24 PM
Hello Jim

I re-installed Office 2007 and now it seems to work. Thanx.

Tom

"Jim Rech" <jrrech@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I think you did not install VBA.  It is not selected by default when you
>install Office 2007.  So re-run Setup; I think it's under "Office shared
>components" or something like that.
>
> --
> Jim
> "Tom" <tstruebi@gmx.net> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> I'm working with Excel 2007, german version. I'd like to open my Excel
>> files which I have written with older Excel versions but all Excel files
>> with macros generates the following error:
>>
>> "Diese Arbeitsmappe hat ihr VBA Projekt, alle ActiveX-Steuerelemente und
>> alle anderen programmierbaren Elemente verloren"
>>
>> or in english:
>>
>> "This workbook lost the VBA project, all ActiveX-controls and all other
>> programmable objects."
>>

>> Does anybody have an idea how to solve this issue?
>>
>> Tom

0
tstruebi (10)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Excel 2007

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

help with simple maths in excel

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Excel DNS query

keyboard shortcut in addin macro
How do you assign a keyboard shortcut or a custom button to run a macro which is in an addin. These macros dont appear on the macro list Thanks -- Patrick Hi have a look at the OnKey method in the VBA help -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FBEB937C-C3FC-47BB-8E8A-EE0BBCB14DFB@microsoft.com... > How do you assign a keyboard shortcut or a custom button to run a macro which > is in an addin. > > These macros dont appear on the macro list > > Thanks > -- > Patrick Patr...