excel 2003 not working when published to remote site

Using Excel 2003. Create a chart and have saved it as a web page and
published to a remote share.

When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc..

When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens
like the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in the
pivot table that appears.

Getting error

The query could not be processed:
o Error opening data file
"file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan24_12558_cachedata001.xml".

Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely.

Thanks

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Printing an Excel doucument

Publisher Clip Art #4
I have MS Publisher 2003 and office 2003. I try and go into the clip art and get the error 0x8007007F. This fix to this is listed as updating the MDAC to 2.8. This has already been done and I still get the error. Any Ideas on this issue? The article suggests re-installing Publisher. How about the Jet service? The article also suggests installing it as well. You receive a "Clip organizer cannot complete operation the specified procedure could not be found error code 0x8007007f" error message when you try to insert Clip Art into an Office document or publication http://sup...

Can�t open some mail in Exchange 2003
Hi! I�m using exchange 2003 and Outlook 2000 and 2003 I have some mail that I can�t open, I get the error "Can�t open this item, The operation failed." I can view, delete or take backup on the mails. I have tried to resote an old backup, the I get two mails with the exact same name, I can open the restored mail, but still not the orginal. How can I delete the bad mails? Is their a tool to check all the mailboxes for errors in Exchange 2003. Best regards Joakim Sweden ISINTEG will help you. Make sure that you have usable backup before you start. Jocke wrote: > Hi! > &g...

Windows Update

excel axes

unable to open outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , i'm unable to open my Outlook 2003 , it gives error = message as "cannot start microsoft office outlook 2003,unable to open = the outlook window. the set of folders could not be opened . the server = is not available " plz help me to fix this issue With Regards, Ramesh.C ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5B4B8.538D04A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"...

Excel program

Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise?
Hi I am upgrading our server to Windows 2003 either Standard or Enterprise. I know that I want Exchange 2003 Enterprise because we have the Standard version at the moment and are about to hit the 16GB limit. Do I need Windows 2003 Enterprise for Exchange 2003 Enterprise? What will Windows 2003 Enterprise give me that Standard does not? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. No you don't. You would only need Windows 2003 Enterprise if you are planning on doing clustering. I'm sure there are some other things it will get you, but clustering capability is one of the big additions. -...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Offline Defrag of Exchange 2003 not representing database size cor
I have Exchange 2003 Sp2 installed. I need to do an offline defrag due to database size. My database should be 15Gb smaller than the actual database size. When I run eseutil the defrag completes successfully but doesnt change the file size. The online defrag run correctly but only free up 10-15Mb. Any suggestions? What makes you think it should be 15GB smaller than it is? Nue "Lynn" <Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8047F0C-D1DE-49B4-96AD-4F8B572CF381@microsoft.com... >I have Exchange 2003 Sp2 installed. I need to do an offline defrag due to >...

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Publisher's future?
1) What do the big boys have mostly (InDesign and Quark) that makes them stand out from Publisher (no funny remarks here)? 2) Do you think MSPublisher will ever be able to play with the big boys? 3) I'm fairly well adept w/Publisher to have created a newsletter business w/pretty good success. I'm not intimidated by Quark or InDesign, but not interested in the long learning curve. So, I'm wondering if it's worth waiting for a more sophisticated version or if what the others offer are qualities that I'll never need anyway. Any and all opinions would be appreciated....

Email from Excel #3

Outlook 2003 #28
Will Outlook 2003 allow install on one owner, two machines (desktop and Laptop), or do you have to purchase 2 copies? Dick ...

version excel

How can I set up a student data base using word 2003?
I am a music teacher and would like to set up a data base for my students including information regarding - exams, competitions and results. Names, ages, birthday reminders, parents details and goods and services delivered. I use Microsoft Office 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks. Decide what you want to keep track of and put each piece of information into separate cells. And one row per entry--don't put the data for one person on multiple rows. Try to keep your data on a single worksheet. If you thought that you'd want multiple worksheets (one for each class),...

Publisher 2007 crashes when trying to open website created with 20
One of my websites works with 2007 because it was named index.html within its file but the other doesn't that was named by its name.pub, I tried to rename it index.html but it didn't work, its icon became one of IE instead of Publisher like my first website. I ran office diagnostics and no error was found. Any help much appreciated. ...

double line spacing using excel 2000