Excel 2003 crashes in Windows Vista Business

When opening an Excel file in Vista Business everything seems to be working
fine. But when pressing ctrl+N och using the icon to create a new file, excel
crashes. If I open two separate files and use Alt+Tab to switch between the
documents, excel crashes. Press the option to find more information on the
web but nothing appears.

Greatly appreciate answers
0
PerO (1)
5/11/2007 1:52:01 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Same problem here,
Welcome to hell !
What is your PC brand ? I Have a DELL Inspiron 9400

Check those post

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PageIndex=2&SiteID=17&PostID=1625641

and

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1634676&SiteID=17

"Per O" wrote:

> When opening an Excel file in Vista Business everything seems to be working
> fine. But when pressing ctrl+N och using the icon to create a new file, excel
> crashes. If I open two separate files and use Alt+Tab to switch between the
> documents, excel crashes. Press the option to find more information on the
> web but nothing appears.
>
> Greatly appreciate answers
0
MARTIN1 (286)
5/28/2007 9:56:01 AM

the problem comes from the addin of sendtooffice bluetooth ( even in XL-2003)
You must go in the registry to inactivated it

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins

And change the LoadBehavior key from 3 to 0

0
MARTIN1 (286)

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Equation Editor 10.0.0 crashes upon launch
Launching Equation Editor 10.0.0 (02092700) results in the crash log entry: Date/Time: 2003-09-12 14:13:05 -0500 OS Version: 10.2.6 (Build 6L60) Command: Equation Editor PID: 896 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000038 Thread 0 Crashed: #0 0x90248dac in ConstructClosure #1 0x90254a64 in PrepareClosure #2 0x90263f6c in PCFragPrepareClosureByName #3 0x90278630 in CCFM_LaunchApplication #4 0x0000362c in main #5 0x0000329c in _start #6 0x0000311c in start PPC Thread State: srr0: 0x90248dac srr1: 0x0000d03...

windows media player 11 for windows xp
I did a system restore on my computer because neither my dell cinema player, my windows media player, nor my windows media player would play sound when i inserted any type of dvd. It played the picture fine, but no sound. There was no problem when i play a cd though. After the restore, i couldn't open up windows media player at all, I would get a yellow symbol with an exclamation point in it saying "internal application error". How can I correct this? Does reinstalling WMP fix the internal application error? If you don't have the original install package anymore,...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Windows Live Email Time Stamp
The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than the actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens when using the online windows live email access. Can anyone assist? Thanks. v "dioncnr" <dioncnr@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:68BCFE8E-74E3-4967-B733-209DCE7C3BED@microsoft.com... > The windows live time stamp on all outgoing emails is 4hours later than > the > actual time. PC time is setup with the correct time zone. Only happens > when > using the online windows live ...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Getting List of Visible Windows
Hi All, I am working on a problem that requires me to know whether or not any part of a particular window is visible (even if it's like a one pixel corner). In my misunderstanding, I thought that ::IsWindowVisible would cover it, but it looks like that call just verifies that the hWnd actually has a dialog box. I was able to take it a step further and find out whether or not a window is minimized using ::GetWindowPlacement, but I really need to find out if a window is visible or not (in other words, not completely covered by higher z-order windows). Is there some sort of API call that ...

Excel Crash

Outlook 2003

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Inner window frozen
I used to be able to move the spreadsheet within the overall Excel window. Somehow I have lost this ability and the spreadsheet is now fixed. There use to be a blue title bar that I could use to move the spreadsheet around. What did I do? and how do I undo it? Bob Click on the "Restore" Icon. Sounds like you have the window maximized. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:08:54 -0500, "BobB" <bobb001@comcast.net> wrote: >I used to be able to move the spreadsheet within the overall Excel window. >Somehow I have lost this ability and the s...

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

Unable to create more Windows NT accounts for Exchange mailboxes
Hi Guys, Currently our Exchange server stopped allowing the creation of more Windows NT Accounts with the following error"Insufficient System Resources exist to complete the requested service".Pls is there a way out of this? We run Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Windows NT Server. -- Buchi ...

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Outlook 2003 Contact data