Excel 2000: Can I display more than one curve in a single chart

Hi All,

Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data
points) in a single chart?

I am using Excel 2000.

tia

Avraham Makeler.

0
amakeler (1)
4/16/2005 9:27:23 PM
excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Sure.  Select more than 2 columns when you create the chart.
Alternately select the chart and follow the prompts at Chart|Add Data

Jerry

Avraham Makeler wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data
> points) in a single chart?
>
> I am using Excel 2000.
>
> tia
>
> Avraham Makeler.

0
post_a_reply (1395)

Can't add more addresses in OL 2000
I'm trying to add 3 more email addresses to the existing 6 in my current list. They seem to be added ok, the POP3 and SMTP servers are correct, the Username and Passwords are correct in the setup and I can send mail from any of the new addresses. What I cannot do is get OL to download existing mail from the server. I know the mail is there because I can log on to the ISP's mail program and see it. When I use Tools, Send/Receive, none of the new mail accounts are listed in the box, only the previous 6. When I went back to Tools and deleted one of the original 6, it still shows up un...

Printing an Excel doucument

Windows Update

how can I avoid missing WM_LBUTTONUP message?
Hello, Inside my WM_LBUTTONDOWN handler, I call SetCapture() so that if the user moves off my control before letting up on the mouse button, I will still receive the WM_LBUTTONUP message. Inside my WM_LBUTTONUP handler, I'm calling ReleaseCapture. However, it seems if the user presses down on the mouse, and then a MessageBox pops up before he lets up on the mouse, I am not getting the WM_LBUTTONUP message. My assumption is that the MessageBox is reclaiming the capture, and my control is losing it. I am aware that I can be alerted of this condition by handling WM_CAPTURECHANGED. I&#...

displaying multiple e-mail addresses
I am using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP and can not get my address book to display multiple e-mail addresses for my contacts. I would like to see all of the e-mail addresses which are loaded for a particular contact when I open the address book and/or when I select "To" or "Cc" to add an address to an e-mail. My work computer (Outlook 2000 and Windows 98) displays multiple entries for contacts with multiple e-mail addresses (E-mail, E-mail 2, E-mail 3). Can anyone tell me how to change this display setting? In what mail support mode are you using Outlook? If it's ...

excel axes

Excel program

Messages Recovery Miscrosoft Outlook 2000
How Can I do recover a messages deleted permanent ? The messages was sent to delete messages and then this folder was empty You can try the following; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "jk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c8a01c49202$c2b9e890$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How Can I do recover a messages deleted permanent ? The > mes...

Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off
Can anyone help? Hi! I had this happen to me a while back. I can't remember what I had to do to fix it, though. This is an operating system setting. Maybe post in a Windows group. I did a quick search of Windows help and of course it was NO help! Biff "plumber1" <plumber1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9437D5-5BC5-4315-A4A5-0BB4F85E142C@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help? > Maybe it was: windows start button|Control Panel|Accessibility Options|Keyboard tab Something to do with StickyKeys???? (But I don't know what key blocker is.)...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Creating a Chart from Cells that use a List Box
Hi, I am trying to create a number of charts (e.g., pie, line etc) based on data that is slelected from a list box (i.e., data validation). What i would like to do is create the charts before any data is entered (if that makes sense) and as data is entered the charts will display this. ...

Error Message When opening Excel

Can I connect two POS in the same store without RMS?
Can I connect two PCs running POS 2.0 to each other in the same store on the same counter (so that they use the same database) without running an RMS? If so, how? Do I need to establish a LAN between the two PCs? Or can I simply connect them with a cross-over cable? Please advise. Thanks a million! -D First You need license for 2nd station then You can buy router for local network . It is very easy to connect. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "Dursun" <Dursun@discu...

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

version excel

How can I set up a student data base using word 2003?
I am a music teacher and would like to set up a data base for my students including information regarding - exams, competitions and results. Names, ages, birthday reminders, parents details and goods and services delivered. I use Microsoft Office 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks. Decide what you want to keep track of and put each piece of information into separate cells. And one row per entry--don't put the data for one person on multiple rows. Try to keep your data on a single worksheet. If you thought that you'd want multiple worksheets (one for each class),...

My PC can't even boot after installing 12 Microsoft updates today
Like I have been doing in the past, I was asked today if I want to download 12 Microsoft updates for my home-edition XP platform during the shutdown, I went ahead to install them, and PC pwoered off after it. Later when I attempted to pwoer on, the OS was crashed and couldn't even get to the desktop. Can't run the safe mode either. I can not believe what happen to my PC today just install 12 Microsoft updates like I always do before. What kind of Microsoft updates that are available today????? HELP!!!! -- David See the "How to obtain help" section of htt...

double line spacing using excel 2000