Edit button image of a custom macro on the QuickAccess toolbar

In Office 2007, I made a macro (personal workbook for use among any/all
files) and put it on the Quick Access toolbar.  Now how do I change the
picture of the icon?  In the old Excel I would get the customize box up and
then right click on the button.  Then I would click on Edit Button Image, and
I could "paint" the pixels however I wanted.
--
Thanks,
PTweety

hi PTweety

See this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"pickytweety" <pickytweety@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99524FFA-1EA8-4F7E-BD2F-9E5F851861A5@microsoft.com...
> In Office 2007, I made a macro (personal workbook for use among any/all
> files) and put it on the Quick Access toolbar.  Now how do I change the
> picture of the icon?  In the old Excel I would get the customize box up and
> then right click on the button.  Then I would click on Edit Button Image, and
> I could "paint" the pixels however I wanted.
> --
> Thanks,
> PTweety
0
rondebruin (3789)

Adapting recorded macro to different amount of rows
If you record a macro for a regular process but you do not know how many rows of data will be needed each month how do you change script to cater for say a total being needed at end of the last rows. Something like iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row Cells(iLastRow+1,"A") = ... your sum formula -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "yetti" <yetti@everest.net> wrote in message news:lMnxf.42868$zt1.28418@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net... > If you record a macro for a regular process but you do not kn...

Custom Format #4
I am trying to do a custom format so that what is entered in the cell will automatically enter a dash. Example: T1-0504 All they will enter will be: T10504 What format do I need to enter. Thanks Hi this is not possible as you don't enter a value. But if the user enter 10504 (without a leading character) you could use the custom format "T"0-0000 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Denise wrote: > I am trying to do a custom format so that what is entered in the cell > will automatically enter a dash. > > Example: > T1-0504 > > All they will enter ...

Installation of customer Microsoft CRM 3.0 for Outlook
Hi,I have a machine which belongs to the same domain that server CRM3.0, I reached with the session administrator, I launched the installation of customer Microsoft CRM 3.0 for Outlook an error message posts myself: "the user who carries out the program of installation does not belong to the domain" in spite of as I have say I reached with the administrator. Thanck You. Hi, Did you logon to the local workstation as a local administrator? Or did you logon to the domain? (When logging on you are able to select the domain from the drop-down list). Best regards, Merijn van Mou...

editting auto recovery

Missing News Button
Hello Using MS Outlook 2003 I tried to place the news button in the GO menu. Following the instructions in Outlook, I dragged the News button to the Go menu. The news button was placed there, worked once, and now is missing. I checked to see if it was located somewhere else but it is not. It does not show up now in the Customize-Commands-Go commands box. Any suggestions? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time yo...

Access 2007 Command Button no working
Hi, The following code for my "OK" command button, use to work in access 2000 but is not working in access 2007. Private Sub Command13_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command13_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "Data Input Form" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Exit_Command13_Click: Exit Sub Err_Command13_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_Command13_Click End Sub When I click this button it is suppose to return a "data input" form, but nothing happens when I click this button. ...

Customize Outlook Today
I had some one ask me to fix their "Customize Outlook Today" as it had stopped working. In Outlook 2000 it is the button near the top right of the page you get by pressing the Outlook Today Icon in the Outlook shortcuts toolbar. After trying for a while, I then tried to see if it worked on My PC... It didn't, and nor did it work on ANY of the half dozen I've tried since. I know it DID work at some time in the past, but some Windows update or IE patch must have broken it. I get the same result with Outlook 2000, SR-1 and SP-3 and both on Windows 98 and Windows XP. An...

BOM & Edit List

Command button filter on a subform
I have a form which is the main form frm_Projects bound to tbl_Projects I have subform on the main form subfrm_Risks which is bound to tbl_Risks The tbls are linked by field ProjectID I would like to put a command button on the main form to filter by month on the subform using the subform control Updated I would like to filter by month...so I need to filter between dates in that field My programming is virtually non-existent and I have tried finding an anwer to this query everywhere but can't find one that works for me.... please help! Many thanks Okay, lets assume you are showing the ...

Customization of CRM Activities List Page...
Hi, I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like Activities, Notes........... Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity. Regards, BizWorld activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114122380.225434.54140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Regarding button dosen't work
Regarding button dosen't work on none of the Outlook client CRM forms. Problem is just on one machine. CRM 1.2 Try clearing the IE cache on that machine. Gill >-----Original Message----- >Regarding button dosen't work on none of the Outlook >client CRM forms. Problem is just on one machine. CRM 1.2 >. > Thanks for reply but didn't work. Any other ideas? >-----Original Message----- >Try clearing the IE cache on that machine. > >Gill >>-----Original Message----- >>Regarding button dosen't work on none of the Outlook >>client C...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

isv.config customization
Hi, I have been experimenting with the isv.config file to create links to external websites etc but have a couple of queries. Is it possible to create buttons in the isv.config file to link to various areas of CRM. For example to create a button in the Case window called "Resolve" which would link straight to the Resolve case window, or a button that would allow me to create a phone call with in a case with one click? Another quick question while I'm here: Ive changed the layout of some of the forms in CRM successfully but is it possible to customize the Resolve Case for...

Help with assigning a macro to a commandbutton
I need to assign a macro to a commandbutton. I've recorded the macro and tried the code below but I get a "Expected End Sub" error Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Sub Openproductmix351() ' ' Openproductmix351 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/30/2003 ' ' Sheets("PRODUCT MIX 351").Visible = True Sheets("351").Visible = True End Sub End Sub What did I do wrong? TIA, David I think it should be:- Sub Openproductmix351() 'Openproductmix351 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/30/2003 Sheets("PRODUCT MIX 351").Visible = True Sheets...

Disable button on custom ribbon
Is there a vba command to disable a button on a custom ribbon? On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:37:42 -0500, "JimP" <jpockmire@att.net> wrote: Not a command, because the ribbon works with callbacks. So you can call InvalidateControl on this button, which will then call back to your getEnabled callback function, where you can set the Enabled attribute to True or False. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Is there a vba command to disable a button on a custom ribbon? > Thanks, I'm lost though. Can you provide some sample code assuming (MyRibbon and MyContro...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

image path
I have the following requirement for an assignment. Could u please help me in creating xml document for this. I have images stored in c drive. .. Create an xml document that models the image groups. Each grouping should include the name and location of the images within the group. • Create a web page that allows the user to select and display a group of images. • Use the xml file to specify the groups of images the user can select. • Allow the user to select a group of images. • Display the group of images when a selection is made. seema wrote: > I have the following requirement...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

moving an image (not re-sizing)
Have just started using publisher & have problem with using images. More familiar with Quark & Adobe In Design. After creating picture box and importing an image what I want to do is MOVE the image itself WITHIN the picture box to place it where I want. Seemingly I cannot do this as the image is constrained with the picture box and by moving the image the picture box moves. Any ideas? Many thanks, Gary Gary C wrote: > Have just started using publisher & have problem with using images. More > familiar with Quark & Adobe In Design. After creating picture box and &g...