dynamic charting #2

Hi

I have to update a weekly spreadsheet

With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages
in G,H,I columns.

Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If
someone can explain in detail I would appreciate

39	2097	2165	68	1770.7	97	96.86	118.43
40	2443.15	2201	-242.15	1548.93	97	111.00	157.73
41	2162.83	2259	96.17	1600.78	97	95.74	135.11
42	2163.08	2241	77.92	1545.1	97	96.52	140.00
43	2137.5	2271	133.5	1664.6	97	94.12	128.41
44	2160.67	2298	137.33	1455	97	94.02	148.50

Ta
Brian

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to solve this problem? #2
I write two program,one is that create ODBC-link to access and register two control:MS ADO Data and MS DataGrid automaticly,another is to display database,look: BOOL CAutoDlg::OnInitDialog() { SQLConfigDataSource(NULL,ODBC_ADD_DSN,"Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)\0", \ "DSN=LeadLink\0 DESCRIPTION=For Lead ODBC Link\0 DBQ=RS485.mdb\0 FIL=Microsoft \ Access\0 default="); CString OcxFileName; HINSTANCE hLib; FARPROC lpDllEntryPoint; OcxFileName="MSADODC.OCX"; hLib = LoadLibrary(OcxFileName); if (hLib==NULL) { AfxMessageBox("Error"); } lpDllEntryPo...

2 threads on dual processor machine
Hello, I use 2 threads (CWinThread class) in a vs app running on a dual processor (Xeon) machine. Does anone tell me how I can make each thread run on separate processor. The compiler doesn't seem to do it automaticaly. thank's Yannick Markus, This is almost never the right thing to do -- doing so, you will rip the S right out of SMP. That said, use the API function SetThreadAffinityMask. The mask that you pass in a bit vector of the processors that the thread is allowed to run on. It is easy to construct if you *KNOW* that there will always be at least two processors - but ...

Value Limits In A chart
Is there any way possible to change the color of a data series within a chart when it exceeds a value of another data series? Thanks!! Hi see: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart and http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart2 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Robby" <Robby@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:03E95BC9-B246-41E9-A941-177C2C22CB4F@microsoft.com... > Is there any way possible to change the color of a data series within a chart > when it exceeds a value of another data series? > > Tha...

Publisher 2002 locked file #2
I've a 12 user network running Publisher 2002 on Xp Pro PC's and a 2003 Server. When one user opens a document none of the others can open the same shared file on the network. It says that the file is locked because another program is using it. Can't find any reference to this message in the Knowledge Base or anywhere else. Don't have this problem with sharing Word or Excel files as these give the user the option to open the file read only, which is fine. Are there any reasons or restrictions in Publisher that may be causing this problem? As a work-around I can save th...

Data markers in a stacked chart will not sit side by side by month #2
How can I get the monthly columns (ie: July Actual & July Budget) in a stacked chart to sit side by side with a space before the next month (August Actual & August Budget) and so on for each month. ...

Compare text in 2 different files
I am using Excel 2003 and have two files containing mailing information. I need to check and see which companies are on both lists. I can't use a VLOOKUP formula because some of the company names are slightly different. e.g. One may have a LLC or Inc. at the end and the other doesn't. Is there a formula I can use to compare the first 4 or 5 letters in the company name between the two files? Thanks! Paige Assume you're 2 lists are in A1:A10 and B1:B10 (change to fit your data). Also change the 4 in the LEFT() function to be the number of characters you want to com...

Pivot Chart in Excel 97
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone knows a way to provide a dynamic chart based on a pivot table with similar functionality to the pivot chart in Excel 2000 or newer? Cheers The Frog *** BUMP *** 24hrs Bump has no meaning in newsgroups. Mr.Frog.to.you@googlemail.com wrote: > *** BUMP *** 24hrs It got your attention Bob :-) Mr.Frog.to.you@googlemail.com wrote: > It got your attention Bob :-) Yes, but what was your orignal question? If you had quoted it in your "bump" you had at least a chance of an answer. But this is a newsgroup and folks don't generally kee...

Error 9582 on Exch2000SP3 and W2KSP4 w/2.5 G RAM
HELP!!!! I have a single Exchange server with 2.5G RAM. Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows 2000 Server SP4 I am getting a 9582 *warning* message: The Virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. I have gone to EventID.net and followed along with all the Qxxxxx articles. I have: 1. Installed the last Post-SP3 patch (Store.exe shows version 6.0.6603.0) 2. I have added the HeapDecommit reg entry detailed in Q315407 3. I have set up counters in Pe...

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

Chart tabs changing by themself
I have an Excel 2007 spreadheet (.xlsx) file with about 40 charts all in their own sheets. Every one of those sheets used to have their own descriptive tab name. Excel does not seem to like that, however, as sometimes after closing, it just deletes all of my tab names replacing them with a generic Chart3, Chart4, Chart 5 etc. This is highly frustrating of course. I once edited every one of those tab names back to their original names, wasting a lot of my time in the process, hoping it would not happen again. Alas, it sporadically happens again and again... Any ideas/solu...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Adding Comments From Cells To Chart Points.
Hi all I have spent a large portion of my weekend trying to find the answer to this. Without much luck! I have finally come up with my own code and was hoping someone could have a look at it. I'm looking to clean it up and make it a little more efficient. Thanks in advance, Greg. Sub AddCommentsToChartPoints() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim ct As ChartObject Dim serSeries As SeriesCollection Dim ser As Series Dim Counter As Integer Dim ChartName As String Dim xVals As String Dim xAddress As String 'Loop through each worksheet in workbook For Each ws In Worksheets 'Lo...

Money Deluxe 2003 #2
I have 3 bank accounts set with positive starting balance and debit transactions in each but still with positive ending balances. However the value for each when I look at the account list is approx -$260,162,607,883,900. I can't find any logic as to how this number was arrived at. In microsoft.public.money, ET wrote: >I have 3 bank accounts set with positive starting balance >and debit transactions in each but still with positive >ending balances. However the value for each when I look at >the account list is approx -$260,162,607,883,900. I can't >find any log...

SVG problems in Visio 2003 SP 2
Hi! I tried to create a new document (metrics format) and added a few different shapes (also metric). I saved the document in SVG format and closed the document. I then tried to open the document again, but got a lot of errors, and some of my shapes could be located at the lower left corner, but a bit misshaped. Also when opening the document i IE it is incorrect. (I detected this behavior with a mush more complex drawing, and that was totally messed up after saved as SVG.) Is this a known error, or is there something wrong with my local setup? Best Regards, Andreas Lundgren Log file: Op...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

Combining multiple Stacked Charts
I have 3 scenarios with info on Asset A and Asset B for 10 years. I can create stack charts for each scenario independently, but can not figure out how to combine all 3 onto 1 chart across multiple years. x axis is year and each year should have 3 stacked lines Y Axis should be total value of both Assets Any help appreciated Does this help? http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-column-charts/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "JANeyer" <...

memory leak problem #2
hello, i'm facing a memory leak problem when my application runs for a long time. i tried to figure out the source and came to a very small demo app to reproduce the behaviour. i create a dialog based mfc app, added a member variable of type CArray< CString*, CString* > to store CStrings*. then i added two buttons 'add' and 'remove'. the 'add' button creates new strings and adds to the array. void TestDlg::Add() { for ( int i = 0; i < 100000; i ++ ) { CString* pTemp = new CString; *pTemp = "long text...."; // about 100 char...

Find replace #2
We have a column that has first names sometimes last names we have another column with last names you would like to remove all last names from column a which is the first names column how can we do that? Select Column A Choose Text to Columns and choose the delimiter (most likely space or comma) "dk" wrote: > We have a column that has first names sometimes last names we have another > column with last names you would like to remove all last names from column a > which is the first names column how can we do that? dk wrote: > We have a column that has first names s...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

Using Formulas with Charts
I have a chart that references cells with the following formula =if(a1="","",a1/a2). The formula is used for each month Jan-Dec. I would like to copy the formula across all months. When I do this my data point show as zero for months that have not happened yet. What can I do to not show a line on the chart for a data point with a "" or null value? Thank you, Sandy The cell with the formula isn't blank, and "" does not produce a blank. There is not a formulaic way to simulate a blank, but for many cases, a line chart or XY chart will treat...

eConnect Runtime 9.0.2?
Where can I get the runtime MSI for eConnect 9.0.2? ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The eConnect 9.0.2.0 Runtime is available on CustomerSource & PartnerSource. The link for the 9.0.2.0 Runtime for CustomerSource is https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/econnect9.0r untimedownloadsforisvs.htm?printpage=false. Corey Developer Support ------=_NextPart_0001_60CDC8D7 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans...

Area Charts
I have four lines that each define a horizontal zone. When I change each to an Area Chart, it appears that the color is only painted above each line and the color extends from the line all the way to the top of the chart. But above the top line I'd like this to be uncolored. I want the top two areas are filled in BELOW each line to a horiz. mid-point on the chart and the bottom two areas are filled in ABOVE these lines to a horiz. mid-point. In effect I want the chart to depict from top to bottom: Empty space Danger zone Safe zone Safe zone Danger zone Empty space Help!! Cr...

Emails not sending #2
Yesterday I posted a question, which I will restate below. My email goes into the outbox and basically sits there. There is no acknowledgement that anything was sent and as a result, nothing shows up in the sent folder. I don't get an error message or even see a time out. I was having the same issue with Outlook Express and Thunderbird. I talked with Comcast and they suggested that I change the ports to 587 from 25. I did that and they worked. Just to fill in a couple of more pieces. Comcast is my ISP for access to the internet and thus I use (smtp.comcast.net). Incoming mail com...

Page header and footer for charts from my template
I plot a lot of Y vs X data as scatter plots. Usually, I want the graphs as separate sheets. For these sheets, I want a standardized header and footer. Presently, I do this manually by 1. Select the chart location as New sheet, with a name 2. In the new sheet, click the Print Preview button 3. Click Setup... 4. enter Custom Header and Custom Footer data. I always enter the same data in step 4 above. It should be ideal for a template. Is there a way to use a template for this? Next time you add charts, assuming you add them to end of your workbook, click the last sheet that already...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...