Displaying Page Numbers in sheet, not footer

Is it possible to have my page numbers display and print in the sheet itself
instead of the footer? I need to display and print "Page x of x" in a
specific cell. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Rene

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Yes but you probably won't like the answer:
 ttp://google.com/groups?oi=djq&ic=1&threadm=an_613974661

--
---
HTH,

"Rene" <rlchandler@bibb.com> wrote in message news:O2FKwOg1DHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Is it possible to have my page numbers display and print in the sheet itself
> instead of the footer? I need to display and print "Page x of x" in a
> specific cell. Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Rene

0
dmcritchie (2586)

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

In nameing a sheet in Excel it puts a .xls] in front why?
Every time I go to name a sheet it puts an .xls] in front of it and I do not know why Did you try to put brackets around the name? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "EZE" <EZE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9045E70-AD04-4C91-B223-8851A0DFE55D@microsoft.com... > Every time I go to name a sheet it puts an .xls] in front of it and I do not > know why Remove the bracket or other illegal character(s) from the workbook name. In article <C9045E70-AD04-4C91-B223-8851A0DFE55D@microsoft.com>, EZE <EZE@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Display Time in Outlook

how do you save a multiple page newsletter in Publisher?
I have a 4 page newsletter I would like to email our clients. What format do I save it to? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at www.primopdf.conm If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file. An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver, USA "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com>...

How to select & display distinct values

Extra Page In Report
Hello, I am having a bit of an issue with a report that I have. The report consists of a main report with two sub reports which may or may not appear, depending on certain criteria. The issue is that I will often have a blank page at the end of the report with just the footer showing. I have tried adjusting the widths and heights and confirmed that they are not the problem. Has anybody encountered this problem before? If so, what steps were taken to remedy the situation. Any help is well appreciated. Dave Duffy I'm not an expert but you might try the following. If the number ...

Notebook Layout View: No page width zoom, cheesy backgrounds
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded to Word 2008 and I just want to vent. I can't believe there's no page width zoom in Notebook Layout View. <br><br>I also really hate the forced view of cheesy backgrounds like woodgrain, leather and titanium. I want to outline and take notes--not to see the tacky interior design preferences of Microsoft engineers. > I just upgraded to Word 2008 and I just want to vent. I can't believe there's > no page width zoom in Notebook Layout View. There is. The zoom...

PK and FK Displayed

reading data from Excel Sheet
hi, i want to read the data from the Excel sheet using vc++6.0. How can i read it. i don't want to create any DSN thank you, regards, koti You can use the Excel.Application com object -- Satish "Koti" wrote: > hi, > > i want to read the data from the Excel sheet using vc++6.0. How can i > read it. i don't want to create any DSN > > thank you, > > regards, > koti > > > ...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Stop displaying a line

Converting number to text

Excel 2007 sheet UDF return #Name in Excel 2003
Hello, i have created a automation addin in excel that uses udf; we have a typical problem; if we created a worksheet in excel 2007 with our udf and opened in excel 2003; on opening the udf are prefixed with progid; when we refresh the worksheet to calculate it returns the value as #NAME; it is not happening for all the worksheets saved in 2007; there is one particular sheet that gives this problem and intermittently(rarely we have seeen with other sheets saved in 2007) Excel 2007 version was 12.0.6514.5000 SP2 MSO(12.0.6425.1000) Note: when i rename the worksheets saved in 20...

Display or not display series

how can i delete automatic page breaks in excel
I have copied an excel spreadsheet from my computer 2003 version to another computer with 2007 version. It was meant to be only 1 page but comes up in the 2007 version as 9 pages.I can't seem to remove the page breaks as they are broken lines (automatic).Help!!!!!!! I really need this to fit ti 1 page If you are talking about when you go to print it, go to File --> Page Setup, under the "Page" tab, select the Scaling to be "Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 1 tall" and press "OK." Hope this helps, Jim ...

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Sum across sheets
I have several sheets with the same data format - each worksheet represents 1 week worth of data. I have a summary sheet in which I want to have a summary of all the sheets (Weeks). How do I write a formula (sum formula) that sums the values in the same cell (say B1) in each worksheet? I do not want to create a formula where I click on the cell from each sheet and add them up. Jay Hi Jay =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet52!B2) Note that the formula considers the sheet placements, not the sheet names. So everything "to be summed" must be placed between the two sheets. -- HTH. Best wishes Ha...