different colors based on cell values in bubble graphs

I have a bubble graph and I want to change the color of bubbles based on cells values in the following condition:

Cell<= 18 --> Red
Cell>18 --> Green

thank you.

Calender Popup
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/29105211-d861-4f2e-ba87-fe41a994760a/calender-popup.aspx
0
Nassa
1/11/2010 2:17:44 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fichiers/GrapheBulleMacro.xls

JB

On 11 jan, 15:17, Nassa Nassa wrote:
> I have a bubble graph and I want to change the color of bubbles based on cells values in the following condition:
>
> Cell<= 18 --> Red
> Cell>18 --> Green
>
> thank you.

> Calender Popuphttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/29105211-d861-4f2e-ba87-f...

0
JB
1/11/2010 3:05:59 PM
Excel 2007
Conditionally color, name bubbles.
With macro, in English.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gtzmymnmmzn/01_11_10.xlsm
0
Herbert

Pulling data daily from a differently named report everyday
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I use formulas to pull data from multiple reports on a shared server everyday. What I do is to save those reports under a certain name everyday since the formulas have to have the static report name in them to pull data. (For example, A1 may pull data from c:\reportfolder\reportA, B1 may pull from c: \reportfolder2\reportB, etc). In these report folders our IT group runs a new report in it everyday but of course they change the name of the report every day (to reflect the date) . . so in the reportfolder there will be "reportA-3-12-2009", and "...

Different margins on different pages
I am setting up a template for letters at work. The first page of our letterhead has one ste of margins and all subsequent pages will have a different sent of margins. I know that section breaks can be used, but if staff copy and paste text from existing letters into this new template, the section break moves. Is there any way of locking the section break to the page? so the pasted text goes over the top of it? Hi Lilly80, You could setup your document with a 'different first page' layout. That allows the first page to have a different set of margins to the rest o...

Chart line colors
Hi I create a few charts in code from VB.NET using the excel interops, office 2003. In my software I need to be able to set the color of the lines i.e. the color of each series on the chart. There may be up to 9 series per chart. How do I asign a color to the series lines on the chart? Thanks Pieter Get out your version of Excel, make a chart like the one your code will produce, then record a VBA macro while you change the series formats manually. Then all that's left is to translate the VBA into VB.Net. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solut...

Macro to change cell text color
OBJECTIVE: I select a range of cells. I want a macro I can run tha changes the color of the text based on 3 criteria: (1) if a numeric value w/o an = sign or any mathematical operators then RED (2) if a forumla w/ an = sign, but no other operators, then GREEN (3) if a formula w/ an = sign and operators, then BLUE Can anyone post this? Thanks. - Ji -- James ----------------------------------------------------------------------- James C's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1211 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953...

Default character at beginning of cell
Is there a way to have a character be automatically inserted into given cell before the information that a user types in? I nee something like a circle or square from Wingdings to be displayed at th beginning of a group of cells almost like a bullet in Microsoft Word. I don't want the user to have to manually enter the character befor typing in their data. Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Honda, If you're willing to install a macro, we can write you one that will do that. You'll need to say which columns or rows, etc., where this is to be...

Different values for error bars in series
In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my bar chart. Hi, See Jon's blog on the subject. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/error-bars-in-excel-2007/#comments Cheers Andy On 06/04/2010 15:52, wdwind1 wrote: > In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data > point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my > bar chart. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Store sheet name in a cell on the sheet
I wish to store the sheet name in a cell on the sheet. I.E. Sheet Name is 14, Cell A2 to contain 14. Using Excel 2000. VBA would allow this: Cells(1,1).value = activesheet.Nam -- crispb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- crispbd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1088 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27626 Enter this in any cell of an *already saved* sheet: =MID(CELL("Filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("Filename",A1))+1,255) -- HTH, RD ============...

changing bargraph colors
I have the following code section: void TestGraph::OnShow() { int a, b, c, d; in = fopen("teststring.dat", "rb"); fread(bars, 30, 1, in); fclose(in); CRect cr; CBrush blk(RGB(0,0,0)); GetDlgItem(IDC_PICU1)->GetClientRect(cr); CWnd* pWnd=GetDlgItem(IDC_PICU1); d = (cr.Width()/30); pControlDC=pWnd->GetDC(); pControlDC->SelectObject(blk); c=10; for (b=0; b<30; b++) { a = ((bars[b+0x30]*10)/14) + 1; pControlDC->Rectangle (c, cr.Height(), c+2, cr.Height()-a); c+=d; } } The file teststring.dat contains 30 bytes data in t...

Selecting Only Unprotected Cells
Hello, Excel 2000. I have a spreadsheet that I need to find all unprotected cells in and change some formatting options for those cells only. The sheet was designed by someone else and I think that if I try to find them with trial-and-error, it will either take me forever, or I will never find them all. I cant find any info so I am hoping someone here may know. Any ideas? Thanks, Chris Chris, you could use a macro to change the background color in them so you can find them easily, like this Sub Color_Unprotected_cells() 'will change the interior color to blue in all unprotecte...

A Different CRM for GP
Hello, We are pondering the idea of implementing MS Dynamics CRM. However, I am curious whether anyone else has had success in integrating a different CRM product with GP 10.0. It's not that we don't like the MS product; I just like to ensure I have covered all bases. Our partner does not have any other recommendations as they have not worked with any other CRM applications. Any information would be greatly apprecaited. Thank you, -- Jessie GoldMine is a good product, very mature, and easier to maintain table structures. There are links to GP but I cannot remember the fir...

anyAttribute in base classes
Does any know how to tell xsd.exe (or Xmlserialize or Xmldeserialize) not to read/write the "xsi:*" type attributes for complex classes that inherit from other complex classes since after the first Serialization and subsequent Deserialization in which a base class has the anyAttribute element the Object Model will have an attribute created for an element that is for the xsi:* complex type: thereafter, the XML instance document will not parse since there are two attributes with xsi:*. For example, if the XML schema has a complex type called "A" in which there is the anyAttri...

2 users access calendar online with different rights
hi user A wants to give user B permission to see, add and edit entries in calendar online http://www.exchangedomain.ch/usersname/kalender/ user B is able to see, but not to add or edit entries at the moment in outlook itself its working. user B can open the folder calendar of user A and make entries and change entries what have to be done that this is possible also with web access exchange ? thankx mike schwarz On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:09:29 +0200, "Mike Schwarz" <ctek@ctek.ch> wrote: >hi > >user A wants to give user B permission to see, add and edit entries in &...

COUNTIF formula Using 2 or more cells
Hi, I am just exploring more with Excel. I am going to paste the table in and explain what I am trying to acheive. A B 1 31/04/2010 (month of reporting, Displayed as April, 2010) 2 3 12/04/2010 Vocational Assessment 4 15/03/2010 Vocational Assessment 5 01/04/2010 Vocational Re-Education I am trying to Count how many Vocational Assessment have the Date in the month of April. Does anyone know the best formula to use. I have used =SUMPRODUCT((A3:A5="31/03/2010")*(B3:B4="Vocational Assessment...

Copying spinners for each cell in Excel 2003?
I have an inventory tracking sheet that keeps track of my inventory. I've added in a spinner control to increase/decrease a value in a certain cell. In my worksheet, the value is located in column E, and the spinner control is in column F. I have about 200 spinners to add, and need to fill down the links to it's adjacent cell. I found something related to checkboxes, but how do I adapt it for the spinner control? The first value is in E3, and the first spinner is in F3. Create 200 spiners in F3:F203 and link to E3:E203 Sub add_spinners_and_links() Dim myRng As Range Dim Spnr...

Same column, different cell width at different row
I have tried inserting a break and split, didn't work. I just want to separate the top half of a page with the bottom half so I can apply different cell width on the same column. Or how would I be able to do this? Same column but different cell width. Thanks! Glenn You can't do that. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Glenn Chung" <GlennChung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20746997-9D99-4684-A352-120370D27036@microsoft.com... >I have tried inserting a break and split, di...

Macro to coppy cells to certain rows depending on value in cell
I want his macro to after it have inserted the colmns and added the formula to 1. copy range A1 to E1 to every row where the word "Header" is in colmn F. 2. Then copy paste the whole sheet as values. 3. Then the range now standing left of "header" must be copied to the empy cells beneath each heading. For example a b c d e f 1)12/12/2005 F001 SAO3 1 CCE Header 2) Detail ...

Convert String to Numeric Values
I have data string that I must convert to numeric values. Ex: 00100200300400500600700800901000110015016 How do I get the above data string example to return the numeric values that are three digit integers. How do I get the number 16 for example? Any assistance is appreciated -- JenISCM Try this: Public Sub MySplit(txtIn As String) ' copy/paste to a standard module ' input from debug window: ' call mysplit("00100200300400500600700800901000110015016") Dim i As Integer Dim n As Integer i = 1 For n = 1 To CInt(Len(txtIn) / 3) Debug.Print n & " - " ...

Fixed Assets
When using the Fixed Asset module, I am finding some small differences when compared to the Depreciation calculated by the External Accountants for tax purposes. Client would like to match exactly to the amounts calculated by external accounts. What is the best way to fix this issue? thanks, -- Patti Need more info Patti. What are the depreciation methods/settings that are creating the differences? Does this occur on every asset or just some? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogs...

How do I make a 3 d graph using depth in Ft., a N-S direction in .
I am trying to make an oilwell borehole 3 d graph. The data I have available is the depth in feet, the direction in a North/South Direction and from an East/West direction, both in feet, from a GPS references starting point. I would like to track this well bore and compare it to several others in the same proximity, possibly putting a flag if they come within a certain specified distance from each other. I have data for each well in similar column layouts, on separate excel sheets. Would like one compilation graph of however many wells (probably 4 would be the most) I chose to offse...

Custom Report based on search of Memo Text
Is there a way to build a custom report with a simple text string search on the Memo field? The memo field is commonly used to classify certain transaction outside of budget categories and such. This type of report is common in other financial software packages. In microsoft.public.money, Starone wrote: >Is there a way to build a custom report with a simple text string search on >the Memo field? The memo field is commonly used to classify certain >transaction outside of budget categories and such. This type of report is >common in other financial software packages. U...

Selecting the correct records for mailing labels based on SQL Server view
I need to print some mailing labels. I work with an adp Access frontend and a SQL Server backend. The problem is this: I need to print address labels for all the people whose birthday falls within a given month. So far I have a SQL Server view that generates the names, addresses, and birthday months (e.g. 1, 2, 3, ...) for the people I need to send mail to. I have a report for the labels that is based on this view and includes the name and address. I have a form that brings up the label report in preview mode. On this form I have a combo box that allows the user to specify the birthday month...

Two Text Lines in one Cell.
Is there is a way to have two text lines in one cell. Please advise. Thanks Peter Peter, When you type text in to a cell, use ALT+Enter to insert a line break. To combine two cells in to a single cell, you can use a formula like =A1&CHAR(10)&A2 . Ensure that the cell has Wrap Text formatting enabled. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B6AFD9D-5C93-46D1-8B00-A2919A3659F8@microsoft.com... > Is there is a way to have two text lines...

Dates Difference
Hi, I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how do i get that in vc++? I have used the DateDiff function in asp but couldn't find anything like that. Also, how can i convert string to a date? thanks in advance karan >I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how >do i get that in vc++? Karan, Convert (if the dates aren't already in this format) the dates/times to FILETIME and subtract the values. >Also, how can i convert string to a date? Try COleDateTime::ParseDateTime or VarDateFromStr. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://ww...

Want to display value and difference on one chart
I am trying to create a chart that displays x and 10-x on the same chart. I want the chart to show a meaured value and the difference of that value to 10 in a different color. On Wed, 6 Aug 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, JMH <JMH@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to create a chart that displays x and 10-x on the same chart. I >want the chart to show a meaured value and the difference of that value to 10 >in a different color. Use your spreadsheet to calculate the values, then use the chart to graph them. Never try to use a chart for calculation. ...

how to update a field record based on inputbox?
Hello access friends, Thanks for helping. First of all, let me tell you that i have a form named "Processos" based on a table named "Processos Rdinis", and this table has a primary Key named "IDdeProcesso", a fiel named "Fechado" and another field named "IDdeCandidatura". My question is how do i get an input box to update the record on the field named "fechado" when i'm in the form named "Processos". I need the input box to tell me the current state of the field, and to update it if necessary. The first part i...