Date change #2

Hi,

I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client.
would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina
payment date is reached.  Payments are due every two weeks.   Th
'payment due' cell is G17.  So if the first payment was due today, the
tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today.  Thanks fo
your help

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi

Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use:

=G17+14

You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm

Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins.
Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *****
0
dave2624 (251)
3/7/2004 6:52:11 AM
If you have a cell that contains the start date for payments (e.g. G10)
and a cell that contains the number of days between payments (e.g. G12),
you can use the following formula in cell G17:

   =G10+ROUND((TODAY()-G10)/G12,0)*G12

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)
3/7/2004 1:02:38 PM
Don't think this works - the OP wanted G17 to display the date 2 weeks
from the payment due date. This also wouldn't "automatically update
after the original payment date is reached."

Seems to me that (assuming G16 is the original payment date),

G17:    =G16+CEILING(MAX(0,TODAY()-G16),14)

would work.

In article <404ac69b$0$199$75868355@news.frii.net>,
 Dave Hawley <dave@ozgrid.com> wrote:

> Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use:
>
> =G17+14
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

filter by date and action

Categorizing #2
To save for irregular budgeted and unbudgeted expenses, I transfer funds from checking into 2 accounts, a regular savings account, and an account which exists only on my computer. In Budget, both the budgeted expenses AND the 2 savings funds are categorized as expenses and therefore are counted twice. If I categorize the transfers as income, where do I show that the income came from? I'm using Money 2004. Thanks. lanecito | 2009-01-30 | 6:12:00 AM wrote: > To save for irregular budgeted and unbudgeted expenses, I transfer >funds from checking into 2 accounts, a >r...

Paying Deep, Paying Wide, Paying YOU! #2
Isn't It Time YOU Got Paid Again? INCREDIBLE new system sends $20 payments DIRECT to your your chosen online account You just need one of these; StormPay, Intgold, or Paypal account to get paid AGAIN and AGAIN It NEVER STOPS! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=2917 You make a one-time purchase of Super Affiliate Locator and you get FULL training on how to turn that into a NEVER-ENDING stream of $20 bills! This is COMPLETELY UNIQUE! JOIN NOW! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=2917 ...

911: v3.0 and v1.2 appointments
hi all, currently we are having problems when synchronzing appointments belonging to our previous v1.2 environment being upgraded to v3.0. newly created appointments, done in v3.0, do not face a problem. how can we identify these old 1.2 appointments (sql script, etc.)? thanks in advance, fritz -- Fritz Theiss The v1.2 Outlook appointments/contacts/tasks should upgraded over properly via the v3.0 Outlook Client setup. Did it just affacted the appointments? Here is a way to list out the v1.2 appointments: Outlook Calender>>view appointment list (similar to contact list), add co...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

SystemParametersInfo #2
I am trying to change the desktop wallpaper using my own application. When I run the following code the user settings in the control pannel are changed, but the settings are not applied to the desktop on my Windoews 2000 Serivce Pack 3 system at work. What could be that problem? Is there a way to block the apply message? What can I do the get this to work? PS: The same code work fine on a XP system that I have at home. BOOL b = SystemParametersInfo( SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER , 0, "Picture3.bmp", SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE ); b = SystemParametersInfo( SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER , ...

Post Dated Checks

unwanted slide layout changes when using copy and paste with equat
Hello: I have Office 2003, and I frequently use Microsoft Equation 3.0 for mathematical equations that I need. Often, I need to copy-and-paste an exisiting equation multiple times. However, when I try to paste a copy of an equation, the slide layout changes. For instance, if I start with a "title, text, and content" slide, then the act of pasting an equation turns that slide into a "title, text, and 2 content" slide. Worse, all of my graphics and whatnot on the slide are now all pushed over to one side of the slide and I have to go move them all back ...

changing case #2
Hi, is there any way I can change the letter case in Excel. I know thi can be done in word by going to format and change case, but am unsur how to do it in EXcel. I simply want to change everything to capital letters. Please let me know, thank you very much for your help. Sheeta -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Sheetal There is a function =UPPER(A1) but if you want to change all the cells then use a macro See this webpages http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm Or http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm Here is a Macro for changing text cells in the select...

strange date format problem

Changing default "thread priority" of some kernel services
Hello, Are there way to change priority level of some kernel services? For example: Print Spooler to use Low Priority but LanManServer to use High Priority Level . In the past in Windows NT it was by adding registry DWORD value "ThreadPriority" under desired service ...

How to sort by name then date?

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

http://crm/reportserver
CRM and SRS Reportserver changes Previously I could access SRS reports from http://crm/reportserver by clicking the reports title as a hyperlink, we recently did an upgrade to 4.0 in our development environment and now I cannot open the reports from the http://crm/reportserver link I can only see them, furthermore the Report Title isn't the hyperlink anymore it appears to be a report GUID. The reorts do open up fro the http://crm/reports link fine. What is wrong, how can I fix this? Why did this change and how can I access reports using their http://crm/reportserver link? Finally foun...

2 x Exchange servers & Terminal Services over VPN
We have 2 offices (UK & AUS) that are connected via firewall-to-firewall VPN. Each office has an Exchange server (UK=2000, AUS=2003) and a trust relationship has been established between the two offices. The UK users only have mailboxes on the UK Exchange server and vica-versa. AUS users connect to the UK's Terminal Services server over the VPN. When they send an e-mail via Outlook in their TS session, it can take up to a minute for the e-mail to be sent -- presumably, the delay in the instance of Outlook taking it's time to talk to the AUS Exchange server -- and we'd li...

COUNTIF Function #2
Hi, This is URGENT. Problem: In MS Excel, Column A contains values from A to Z and Column B contains value from 1 to 5. Now, I need to count the records that have "A" has value in Column A and "3" in Column B. I had tried with COUNTIF function but it works only for one criteria, i.e. it can be used if I want to count the records with value "A" in Column A or the records with "5 in Column B. Is there any function that can be used for this purpose. Pls treat this very urgent. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www...

An expression for dates from and to

Linking formula #2
I have two sheets, and I want to link information from one to the other. The difficulty is that on sheet 1, the data is entered in every consecutive cell down a column, but on sheet 2, I want that data linked to every third cell down the column. So, it goes like this: A1 on sheet 1 - A1 on sheet 2 A2 on sheet 1 - A4 on sheet 2 A3 on sheet 1 - A7 on sheet 2 and so on. Can somebody help? Jonathan -- Jonibenj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jonibenj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17048 View...

Trim function #2
How can I have displayed the figures (cells) used, when I run a Trim function. Hi not really sure what you're rying to achieve. Could you give an example? >-----Original Message----- >How can I have displayed the figures (cells) used, when I run a Trim function. >. > When you use the TRIM Worksheet Function by itself the result is displayed in the cell. =TRIM(B1) If you want to know what B1 actually contains, you could use CODE for each byte, but easier would be Chip Pearson's Cell View -- http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CellView.htm For a maco to trim all cells i...

Change Header of mail in outlook
Hello, Excuse for my very bad englis. I want to change the header of mail for grouping the mail in my outllook windows Somme mail are "Patric DES_DUB@xxx.com" another mails are "Patric DES DUB@xxx.com", another "DES DUB Patric@xxx.com" or "DES_DUB Patric@xxx.com" but it'a same personne. When Oulook group the mail by the sender, it finds four sender but it's the same. Ths is why, i want make some programm to change in a email objet the sender to have the same. Thank's ...