Custom Fit to Page

Does anyone know how to fit multiple pages to page?  What I mean by this
is I have a worksheet that is 707 rows and I've set the page breaks to
break the worksheet into 8 pages.  The pages are set to letter size.
However, some pages have empty space at the top and bottom, and other
pages fill out the page completely.  This is because each page has a
different amount of rows in it obviously.  I want to make it so each
page is "fit to page" where there is no empty space at the top and
bottom, regardless of how many rows each page has.  Hopefully what I'm
saying makes sense.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
elbarto
elbarto's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35531

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I don't think you can do this if all pages are on the same spreadsheet.
If the pages were across different sheets, you could do it by setting
the fit to page property in the print dialogue.  This property works on
the entire sheet, not page to page.

Matt

--
Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35514

"elbarto" <elbarto.29krhb_1150595401.6399@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:elbarto.29krhb_1150595401.6399@excelforum-nospam.com...

> Does anyone know how to fit multiple pages to page?  What I mean by this
> is I have a worksheet that is 707 rows and I've set the page breaks to
> break the worksheet into 8 pages.  The pages are set to letter size.
> However, some pages have empty space at the top and bottom, and other
> pages fill out the page completely.  This is because each page has a
> different amount of rows in it obviously.  I want to make it so each
> page is "fit to page" where there is no empty space at the top and
> bottom, regardless of how many rows each page has.  Hopefully what I'm
> saying makes sense.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Go to View and then Page Break Preview.  You will see solid or dashed lines
where each page breaks.  Drag the solid lines up or down until they become a
dashed line.  This will be the most efficient page break for your document
and should adjust if you add or delete rows.
Lobo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0
lobo1191 (3)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Role Home Page
How can I show my users upcoming appointments that are held in a Public Calendar? My initial thought is that this would be a part of the Role Homepage, and the Public Folder shown would be different for different roles. But I don't see a way to do show a public folder at all. Thanks in advance Douglas Genne ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

2003 Inside Pages Bleed Question
I created a foldover brochure on 8.5x11 (4 pages). I have a background of full color that crosses pages 2-3. Can someone please tell me how to set publisher up to see this as one continuous page when printing? Is your printer capable of printing full bleed? Basically you are setting up a booklet, what are you seeing in print preview? Is the brochure when folded actually eight pages? If this is the case, insert the background on page 2 and 3, copy, paste the copy, align one on the top the other, crop the top image left to the fold, crop the bottom image right to the fold. It will pri...

Customer Report

Page Header to show on 3rd page of reprt
I have created a report that has a sub report in a header of the main report. I would like the page header to show only at the end of the sub report records. I have set the page header property of the main report to "Not with Rpt Hdr". With this the page header starts on second page. How can I get the page header to start on 3rd or 4th page? Any suggestions on if this can be done, or how to get it done? Thanks in advance for your help. Nats On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 07:46:13 -0700, Natalie wrote: > I have created a report that has a sub report in a header of the main report....

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

GPS Customization Query

Custom X-axis

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

How do you carry the first row of information to the other pages .
I want to take the headings from my first page and automatically use them as headers for the rest of the pages. How do I do that? Go to "File | Page Setup | Sheet" Under "Rows to repeat at top" click on the arrow and then select your rows. I.e., if you want the first three rows to be header for all other sheets, it will put in $1:$3. Hope this is helpful to you. "Pastor Rod" wrote: > I want to take the headings from my first page and automatically use them as > headers for the rest of the pages. How do I do that? LoriM has made a good suugestion ...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

notes pages
In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the normal view. On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect this? -- jeff Lord Which version is it? "jeff lord" <jefflord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCDC829C-C1DA-46E8-9D3A-6E4E4373B6C9@microsoft.com... > In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the > normal view. On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is > missing.. these pages ...

Custom colors
I hope someone can help me out on this one please! I mixed a few new colors using RGB that I want applied to certain cells on a spreadsheet that will be shared among many users. The problem is, I noticed that setting RGB only changes the color pallette and if the user resets or changes their color pallette, then my colors are all reset on the spreadsheet (and they look bad!). Apparently its all linked by the color index? i.e. If the user changes their color index, that change updates the spreadsheet color. Is there is foolproof (or at least better) way of applying custom shading t...

auto fill in customer when contact selected
Hello, I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) In a case when a user selects a contact is it possible to auto fill in the customer related to the contact?? Any help mucho appreciated. You can do this using javascript. onchange function of the field. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Ian" wrote: > Hello, > > I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) > > In a case when a user selects a contact...

Language of "Continued on page X"
Is it possible to select the language for the terms "Continued on page X"/"Continued from page X"? Or are they always in the language of the user interface? Thanks for any hints, Luc In my experience it follows the language of the user interface/installation language. But you can edit it manually one by one (just do not edit the page reference tag). Or it may be edited by doing a search/replace in the document (available in 2003). Regards Terje "Luc Benninger" <lb@NOSPAMzignet.ch> skrev i melding news:%23aFWKWP9FHA.472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > ...