Copying table

How to paste a table with the Thunderbird mail to excel to keep the
formatting?

Mark
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

daro wrote:
> How to paste a table with the Thunderbird mail to excel to keep the
> formatting?

You may have better luck pasting into Word and then copying
and pasting into Excel.
0
Jordon
3/4/2011 3:50:32 PM
daro wrote on 3/4/2011 :
> How to paste a table with the Thunderbird mail to excel to keep the
> formatting?
>
> Mark

You could save it as a plain text file then import it into Excel as
External Data.

--
Garry

gs3102 (378)

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Outlook 2000 SP3

Creating a chart from a table of values
I would like to create a chart from a table of values using indexing so i can vary the range of the table. Can anyone help? Take a look at the dynamic charts here http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html#DynoCht "hydro1guy" wrote: > I would like to create a chart from a table of values using indexing so i can > vary the range of the table. Can anyone help? ...

Copy picture ossice wizard

create pivot table from multiple sheet (excell 2003)
as understood, excell 2003 have row limit...but, currently i have data that more than the row limit... so, i split my data to 2 separate worksheet...the column name for each worksheet same.. my question, how can i create one pivot table from the two worksheet...i've tried using the wizard n consolidated data but failed.... thank you vm.. Maybe you could try creating the pivot directly from the Access source table (which doesn't have the 65k row limitations) In Excel, in a new sheet, Click Data > Import External data > Import data Navigate to where the Access file is >...

Pivot Tables: need to customize formatting
Hello: I have several PivotTables. I do not want to use the prepackaged MSoft formatting: color, fonts all that. Everytime I change the formatting and the table is subsequently refreshed for new data, the formatting is destroyed. How do I hold my formatting changes fixed? Is there a way around this goofy thing? Thanks, pepenacho mouse right-click in pivot table. untick autoformat table -- steven1001 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ steven1001's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30757 View this thread...

table.readxml()
i have a problem getting , paging done on my xml table created by 'table.createxml()' now the question is how to read chunks of data in form of rows from this table? xmlreader is one way. but , i want to convert each 'record' from the 'table.xml' to a 'datarow'. so i want a custom casting to 'typecast an xml node' read from 'table.xml' to a 'datarow' . is that possible? ...

subtotal copy and paste

create calculated field for age in pivot tables
I need to create a calculated field for Age from the birth date within a Pivot Table (Excel Office 2007). I can not create age in the data set because it is pulling directly from a data source. I tried just using the formula =INT((TODAY()- Birthday)/365.25) but received an error. Hi That won't work because you cannot use NOW() or TODAY() in PT Calculated fields or items. I think the only way you can do it (approximately) if you cannot add a field to your source data, would be to make a calculated field with the formula =2010-Year(Birthday) -- Regards Roger G...

I need to convert a word table to excel
When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or two empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is this? usually means there are superfluous paragraph marks in the Word table. "Aaron" <Aaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:012E3413-1F64-4018-BC14-A2D6AB68B668@microsoft.com... > When I try doing this by copying the table it appears in excelwith one or > two > empty lines in between each of my lines that I needed converting. Why is > this? ...

Copying graphs

Pivot Table Update?
I have an existing pivot table that works OK - but I want it to recognise and automatically update when a new line of data is input - how can I do this? -- ajames ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ajames's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31502 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=514328 Use a dynamic range name--one that grows and contracts with your data. See Debra Dalgeish's site for some nice tips: http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic Then all you'll hav...

Copying Views

Strange Icon
I have noticed a strange picture/icon (Can't paste it here) A small icon with a Blue J and a yellow background. I can identify it or it's purpose. Anyone know what it is? What it does? Thank and Seasons Greeting! What version of Excel are you using? Where/when does the icon appear? HW wrote: > I have noticed a strange picture/icon (Can't paste it here) A small icon > with a Blue J and a yellow background. I can identify it or it's purpose. > > Anyone know what it is? What it does? > > Thank and Seasons Greeting! -- Debra...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

Unwanted arrows when "Format As Table"
When I select my Excel 2007 worksheet and format it as a preset table style, the first row always contains dropdown arrows that are totally unneeded for my styling. How can I get rid of those arrows? Thanks. >When I select my Excel 2007 worksheet and format it as a preset table >style, the first row always contains dropdown arrows that are totally >unneeded for my styling. How can I get rid of those arrows? Thanks. Here is a before/after pic to show what a distraction the header arrows are. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8017/excelba2.jpg Now I understand what the issue is....

enterprise resources in which table of which database
when i add resource from active directory to resource center .and i want to know in which database and in which table it will saved first. -- It should be in the Published and the Reporting database. In the tables labeled "..Resource" Jonathan "Basim" <Basim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B443F9A1-E8FD-4DF5-A347-A13A626EDE67@microsoft.com... > when i add resource from active directory to resource center .and i want > to > know in which database and in which table it will saved first. > > > -- > ...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...