Copy Rows based on count of last row of another Column

Hi..I found this code on the web and it works great I just need to
find a way to expand it to all the other columns without having to
copy it some 26 times for each new column I want copied..Need help
understanding how to write the code so I can do this once for all my
columns that go all the way to BK

Public Sub filldown()
    Dim LRow As Integer
        LRow = Range("B" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
        Range("A3").Select
        Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("A3:A" & LRow),
Type:=xlFillDefault
        Range("C3").Select
        Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("C3:C" & LRow),
Type:=xlFillDefault
End Sub

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Mar 19, 1:54=A0pm, Thomp <williamth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi..I found this code on the web and it works great I just need to
> find a way to expand it to all the other columns without having to
> copy it some 26 times for each new column I want copied..Need help
> understanding how to write the code so I can do this once for all my
> columns that go all the way to BK
>
> Public Sub filldown()
> =A0 =A0 Dim LRow As Integer
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 LRow =3D Range("B" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Range("A3").Select
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Selection.AutoFill Destination:=3DRange("A3:A" & LRow),
> Type:=3DxlFillDefault
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Range("C3").Select
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Selection.AutoFill Destination:=3DRange("C3:C" & LRow),
> Type:=3DxlFillDefault
> End Sub

Hey Everyone..Figured it out..thanks anyway..Just needed to change
Range to C3:Bk3 and Autofill to C3:BK

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Posting Definitions Master
I am running File > Maintenance > Check Links on the Inventory Module and keep getting the same error."Error Message - Posting Definitions Master - Transaction count was adjusted for batch" Evety time I run the Check Links , I get this error. What does it mean ? Is it a critical error ? What should I do ? Thanks Andi. "Andrianne" wrote: > Check links validates the correctness of your data. the utility may have > just updated the document count field on your SY00500 table (the table where > all your batches are). So this may be a good thing in all beca...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Cant se some columns! Why?
I have a spreadsheet that displays COL A and them col BL-BM-BN etc How do I get to see the cols B to BK I am working with EXCEL 2007 Thanks Either columns B through BK are hidden (most likely), or the Window is frozen and you've scrolled way over to the right, bringing column BL next to A. Assuming they're just hidden, Click on the 2 that identifies row 2 so that the entire row is selected, then On the [HOME] tab, in the CELLS group, pull down the "Format" list and choose Hide and Unhide and click the UNHIDE COLUMNS option. If its a Frozen window thin...

Count Formula #4
I have a spreadsheet with three tabs. They all have people requesting time off...first sheet is for people requesting more than a week off - 2nd for 1 week at a time - 3rd for people just wanting 1 day off. The sheets have their name then 2 columns one for days off starting and the other for days off finishing (With the exception of people just wanting one day off) I would like to have another sheet counting the number of people off on a daily basis. It is easy enough using "counif" for the people asking for 1 day off...but I can't seem to easily break out the weekly...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Row hieght formula
I was wondering if there is a formula for row height. I have a lon list, and I want each row that returns a 0 to collapse automatically. Anyone know how to do that -- funktasti ----------------------------------------------------------------------- funktastic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1600 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27473 You should hide them. I'm not too keen on Visual Basic, but that's where you'd need to go to automate it. If you'd like to do it manually you can filter the cel...

Grouping Rows
I need to group a bunch of rows but I am having some problems. The code lines below works great: Rows("5:8").Select Selection.Rows.Group but I need to group these rows 12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30. I tried Rows("12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30").Select Selection.Rows.Group but I get and Overflow error message. When I tried Me.Rows("12:12,14:14,16:16,18:18,20:20,22:22,24:24,26:26,28:28,30:30").Select Selection.Rows.Group I get a Type mismatch error message. What am I doing wrong? HI The 'Rows' object obviously do not ac...

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Query:When 1 field in a table is not = to another field (same tab
Does anybody know how I can do the following? I want to query a table to find when one field in that table does not match one of two other fields. The table in question pulls together data from several sources, and we want to find results where the one field does not have the same info as one or the other of the other two similar fields. For example, say we are discussing favorite color. Field A has it as "blue." If field B or C, or both also have it as "blue," we don't want to see that in our results. If field A has it as "blue" and neither B or C have...

Row amd column heading
I have received one excel file in which rows number (1,2...) and column name (A,B,...) are in some big font 18, or maybe more. I couldn't find option to make them standard. Thanks in advance, Emilija Hi Emilija, On you toolbar you should have a font box and next to it is the size of the font. Select the row and change the fontsize to 10 for instance. Help, Answer Wizard Change font size From the topics show, select the topic that matches "Change the font or font size" --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http...

Linking Cells in a row.
Hello, I am trying to link several cells in a row, so that when I sort one column, the rest of the row of information stays with the sorted cell. Thank you... Ben Register Hi Ben, All you need to do is highlight all the columns of the information. For example: If your "sort by" column is A and you want all information in columns B-F to stay with it, highlight A-F. Then you can highlight one cell in the group of cells that are highlighted. This shows up as a white cell within the highlighted area. press tab until the white box is in the column you want to sort by. ...

Columns won't Hide!
I'm trying to hide columns in a ss and I get the message, "Cannot Shift Objects off Sheet.". I'm able to hide some columns but Excel seems to reach a limit. Help! You may have something in columns that you don't know about. "Tom" <thomas.hamilton@med.va.gov> wrote in message news:051e01c38d97$7b458e80$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to hide columns in a ss and I get the > message, "Cannot Shift Objects off Sheet.". I'm able to > hide some columns but Excel seems to reach a limit. > > Help! >-----Original Mess...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

subtotal copy and paste

3D Column Chart #2
How do I create a 3D column chart and have three axis? ...

limit number of rows 7 colloms in a worksheet
is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a worksheet ? thanks david --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "davidbrowne17" <davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com... > is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a > worksheet ? No. All worksheets have 256 columns by 65536 rows. You can hide unused rows/columns. But why bother? Hi David, Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. Adjust to suit the area. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Wo...

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article
I am having the exact issue related to the KB article mentioned in the subject. I try to follow support links, but when I put my product key for my Exchange server, it tells me that it is not supported for the language I selected. I go back to the first page and the language is United Stated. This is a licensed copy of Exchange 5.5 and I need this patch mention in the article to resolve my issue. How can I obtain this patch when I keep getting messages that I have the wrong language selected? PLEASE HELP ASAP! Hi Ralph, You must call Microsoft to get the fix, just mention the artic...

Select multiple records based on search
I have adapted Allen Browne's Search form (thank you!) to setup a search criteria. I have figured out how to double click on a particular record on this list which will take me to the Main Update form and the selected record. What I'd like to do is open the Main Update form with all the records in the search list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

column headings in numbers vs letters
For some reason all my excel files now display columns as numbers rather than letters. How can I change back to letters? Why are all my old files also now reading in numbered columns? This is a setting of Excel, not of your files. Tools>Options>General, uncheck R1C1 Reference style -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "garyflood" <garyflood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6870D172-C11D-4FF9-A7D8-48BE89149DF8@microsoft.com... > For some reason all my excel files now display columns as numbers rather > than > letters. How...

line column Pivot Charts