Copy info from one workbook to another?

I have a problem

I have a workbook with the function i want like a discribe here. The
problem is i want to split the workbook but i don`t know how.

Is it possible to have a main workbook with information from other
workbooks at each worksheet? I have 20
workbooks with information. I would like to have a main workbook with on
sheet1 every row from the
20workbooks with category1, on sheet2 every row from the 20workbooks with
category2, etc, etc. The information
in the 20workbooks in always only on sheet. The Colum in which the data is
has no fix end. I go to fill in the
rows trough a user-form and comes always under the last row.

The mainsheet has to update every time it opens (and if possible a button
on the sheet to update manually)
without opening all the other documents.

I would like to make the connexion with one subsheet an the mainsheet and
then copy the subsheet 20x with the
connexion

SUBSHEET1 		SUBSHEET2 		SUBSHEET3
Categorie3		Categorie1		Categorie2
Categorie1		Categorie3		Categorie3
Categorie3		Categorie2		Categorie2
Categorie3 		Categorie1
Categorie2 		Categorie3
Categorie1 		Categorie2
Categorie1

MAINSHEET
Sheet1		Sheet2		Sheet3
Categorie1		Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie1		Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie1		Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie1		Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie1		Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie1		Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie2		Categorie3
Categorie3

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Can I "unlock" just one cell in a protected worksheet?
Is there any way I can unlock just one cell in a protected worksheet without removing the protection from the entire worksheet? I am working on a fairly complex worksheet that has 10-15 data entry cells. The rest of the worksheet contains formulas and informational text. I have the formulas pretty much debugged and working. I am now down to making mostly cosmetic changes to the text and formatting. I have marked all of the data entry cells in a different color to help me keep from overwriting a formula, but it still happens occasionally. I usually catch it right away and can recover with ...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

ID THER A HUMAN BEING AT MIcrosoft one can email sabou outlook?
THER A HUMAN BEING AT MIcrosoft one can email sabou outlook? It would help to have the precise version of Outlook you want to discuss, but these generic sites should suffice: You can send outlook feedback from the following web site: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/suggestions.aspx?Sitename=0&CTT=6&Origin=FX010857930000 If you want product support - and it'll probably cost - then you can start here: http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=fh;en-us;cntactms "Peter" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote in message news:OFzl%23iloDHA.1948...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Parsing Text When Only One Character Can Be Used To Search
Hello: I've spent a couple of hours looking on this site, and have found some excellent new tips, but still need to ask for assistance. I have a series of text rows containing one string that I need to parse. There are no characters I can use as delimeters (inconsistent), and there is no consistent use of text qualifiers; it's in effect, free form text. Here's a sample record ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FROM per_requisitions_v@appslink req2, per_vacancies@appslink vac2, What I need to pull from this string is --...

several companies (clients) on one physical Ex 2003 server
Hi I get the job to set up an IT-environment, where we can host several companies (20 - 100 users per client) who want to outsource their IT infrastructure. It should be a terminal server environment on windows 2003 with exchange 2003. The clue is to use as few as possible physical servers. Now the question is: I want to host several of these clients on one Exchange 2003 enterprise server. How can I make it possible that they can't see none ressources among themselves (no free/busy-times, calendars, adress books etc.)? they have also different smtp-domains for email adresses. Has som...

Log data in a shared workbook
Hi all Is it possible to have a spreadsheet which logs data from anothe without over writing each other's data, even though several colleague are inputting and saving in this shared sheet at different times. Eg. Sheet 1 has various data Sheet 2 - A1,2,3, etc = first save Sheet 3 - B1,2,3, etc = second save Etc. ...for the day Cheers Joe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Joey Would you consider writing to a CSV file? You could use VBA's text file functions to write directly to the file, but the file would still open in Excel. One advantage would be that...

How do I change the text in a workbook from upper to lower case
Hi Please can anyone help with this one! I have a large workbook that I have created (just with text - no formulas) and I have done it in caps but now want to change all the text to lower case without having to re-type it all. Excel hslp is confusing so can anyone tell me how to do it please Thanks Mike Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mike wrote: > Hi > > Please can anyone help with this one! > > I have a large workbook that I have created (just with text - no > formulas) and I have done it in caps but now...

subtotal copy and paste

Copying graphs

Backup mail server (One domain, two mail servers)
Hey there I setup exchange to receive mail for 2 domains. Its working fine. As a contingency plan i want to setup a scenario in which even if my mail server aint available i shouldnt have LOST MAIL/ BOUNCED MAIL issues. I studied a few possibilities including clustering but that aint applicable to our scenario. The possibility applicable is the presence of 2 mail servers on the same domain. If my primary mail server is not available for some reason, my second machine takes over. I know thats possible but HOW? Can someone guide me to the implementation. At the moment, i have one machine servic...

How can I assign a data for one cell from another fixed cell?
I can assign data to one cell by put formular, for example: =H5. But if I add a row, my cell will get data from H6, Excel automatically modified my formular to: =H6 And now I want the data always come from =H5, no matter how many rows I add on top of it. PLease help me. I remember somebody did it, but I forget it. Thank you very much! If I understand your question correctly, you would use absolute references ($ signs to fix the row, column or both)... =$H$5 Rick "new Excel user" <new Excel user@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCAE5E50-1EAF-4ADA-9F24...

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

Local Delivery is not sending to one recipient in Exchange Server
I have one person that is not able to receive emails. I checked and they are all in the Administrative Group Queue "Local Delivery". I don't see any errors and everyone else is receiving their emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Exchange Server 2003 version 6.5 -- Carolyn Hi Carolyn, Have you tried forcing the connection? This could be a corrupt mailbox, you might need to backup this mailbox into PST using either ExMerge the Exchange Migration Wizard or Outlook delete the mailbox, then re-create finally import the email back in. If you are able to, you mi...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...