copy and paste question

In the cell I have =a1+a2+ and so on I have about 50 cells added. I
there a way that I can add the $ then manual input in all 50 cells

--
hb247
hb2474's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=418

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

You can select the whole formula in the formula bar and hit the F4 button.

That'll toggle the $ signs.

Remember if you have "streaks" of cells, you can do this:

=sum(a1:a12,a15,a22:a44)

--

Dave Peterson
0

GridView Question 07-25-10
If you have suggestions on how to display I'm all ears...just learning gridview, detailsview, etc. and not sure how to make them display data in "my" layout/format. Still accustomed to using asp classic. I have placed a gridview on my page and want it to display address information. However, sometimes the address information field in the database will be null and I don't want the page to show a blank space. Modified this from a page on the net, but it either shows all the information including the blank line or it shows nothing and all of this is depends on row....

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Reinstall question-Headquarters Client
I did the reinstall and have everything working, but I am unable to find the install for the Headquarters client. Is it on another disk other than the RMS store Operations 2.0 disc? It's on the Headquarters disk, not the Store Operations. "akpetshop" <akpetshop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26962810-B2BF-49F1-BC95-439EF3056319@microsoft.com... >I did the reinstall and have everything working, but I am unable to find >the > install for the Headquarters client. Is it on another disk other than the > RMS > store Operations 2....

Copy info from one workbook to another?

"upgrade" question
Hi, Is it possible to make PST-files (ther is 6 clients) via Outlook 2003 for the purpose to load them into a exchange 2000 server......if I want to go back to my old win2K and Exch2K configuration? My situation now is to try to go to a 2003 installation (testing) but to be sure, that it is possible to go back - with never data. Regards, Torben Broendum I guess if you only have 6 clients, making a PST backup is probably the quickest idea. Or you could simply backup the server before trying the upgrade, which is good practise anyway. Don't forget to backup any public folders you ...

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Text to column and paste special transpose
Hi All, I have 1 table like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34,U36,U43 00013-001 2 U16,U21 12505-001 3 U32,U33,U42 12512-001 3 U5,U6,U27 and 1 want it to become like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34 00010-001 3 U36 00010-001 3 U43 00013-001 2 U16 00013-001 2 U21 12505-001 3 U32 12505-001 3 U33 12505-001 3 U42 12512-001 3 U5 12512-001 3 U6 12512-001 3 U27 Anybody can help me to program it in macro.. usually i do it manually and have to redo again do to careless. After using Text to Columns on Column C.......comma delimited.........Run the Reorganize macro. Sub ReOrganize...

Question Z Report
What does "Debit Surcharge", "Deposit Made", "Deposit Redeeme" referrs to in the Z Report? Debit Surcharge: Amount of debit surcharge, Customers can receive cash back from debit card transactions. However, they may be charged an additional fee for this service. There can also be a surcharge for using the debit card. Deposit Made: Amount of deposits for layaways and work orders Deposit Redeemed: Amount for returned deposit "RicoTowers" wrote: > What does "Debit Surcharge", "Deposit Made", "Deposit Redeeme" ref...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Paste Values not working in Excel 2003 (?)
Hi, Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but only the first 3 lines of each cel's content. Is there any limitation in the number of characters ? Thanks ALex This is not the exact problem you describe, put perhaps it's related: XL2000: "255 Characters in Cell" Error When Copying Worksheet, at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213548 -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com ...

subtotal copy and paste

Purchase Orders questions
I guess we do things differnt from everyone else. Most of our orders are made by a sales men of that productline. Mainly because he knows when its on sale how long its on sale and he also counts it each week to make sure of what we are selling. So here is the problem because he makes the order all we have to do is punch in the order to RMS. We use reorder numbers to do this but it seems like it takes so many steps to get the reorder number in. Then my thought was to just use our percon unit to scan the item when we recieve it and then download it in. But RMS Store Ops wont do that. H...

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

New DST Questions
I have one Exchange 2003 server and 50 Outlook 2003 clients on XP. In 20 words or less, can someone tell me what I need to run, and when I need to run it? On Feb 8, 3:02 pm, dlw <d...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have one Exchange 2003 server and 50 Outlook 2003 clients on XP. > > In 20 words or less, can someone tell me what I need to run, and when I need > to run it? Short answer: no. The DST changes are complex and require some legwork and decisions before you even perform the first patching. You should go to the Microsoft DST web page (http://www.microsoft...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.