Copy a worksheet in lotus notes...

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to copy a sheet in a Notes email by macro using VBA with
Excel.
I manage to create the memo, fill the "send to" field and the subject.

I tried this command .FieldSetText("Body", MyWorksheet) but it requires

a String.

Does somebody know how to do it ?

Thanks for your help.

Lycaon

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Look here

Sending mail from Lotus Notes (XL-Dennis)
http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Lycaon" <tristan.pochat@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1168242221.070386.160990@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm trying to copy a sheet in a Notes email by macro using VBA with
> Excel.
> I manage to create the memo, fill the "send to" field and the subject.
>

> I tried this command .FieldSetText("Body", MyWorksheet) but it requires
>
> a String.
>

> Does somebody know how to do it ?
>

> Thanks for your help.
>

> Lycaon

0
rondebruin (3789)

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Can I "unlock" just one cell in a protected worksheet?
Is there any way I can unlock just one cell in a protected worksheet without removing the protection from the entire worksheet? I am working on a fairly complex worksheet that has 10-15 data entry cells. The rest of the worksheet contains formulas and informational text. I have the formulas pretty much debugged and working. I am now down to making mostly cosmetic changes to the text and formatting. I have marked all of the data entry cells in a different color to help me keep from overwriting a formula, but it still happens occasionally. I usually catch it right away and can recover with ...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

local copy of mail

Secondary Copy

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Worksheets won't print centered when a chart is embedded.
When printing a worksheet with an embedded chart, the worksheet will not print centered, but is shifted left approx 1/2" in print preview and on the printout. Even though "center horizontally" is checked on the margins sheet in Page Setup. The chart has been sized to match the worksheet. Removing the chart allows the work sheet to print centered. Adjusting margins has no effect on the problem. ...

subtotal copy and paste

limit number of rows 7 colloms in a worksheet
is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a worksheet ? thanks david --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "davidbrowne17" <davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:davidbrowne17.ya1sm@excelforum-nospam.com... > is there a way to limit or set the number of rows & collums in a > worksheet ? No. All worksheets have 256 columns by 65536 rows. You can hide unused rows/columns. But why bother? Hi David, Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module. Adjust to suit the area. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Wo...

Merging worksheets with VBA Code -- HELP!
Hello I need help with using a VBA code to merge data from a range of worksheets in a workbook. I have several worksheets that are formatted the same except they may have a different amount of rows of data on each spreadsheet and they are named for each of my employees. When I run the Macro, it is giving me all of the details, columns and rows from the 1st sheet only, Sonia G then it only gives me the information in colums A, B, C, E, F, G, I from the other work sheets. However, all of the worksheets have information in columns A thru AA. I used the following code for a Summary She...

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Printing the Note Field in Report Writer
I'm re-creating the Payables Transaction Edit List report in Report Writer to include a number of fields not available of the original report. I am trying to get the information placed in the Note field to print as part of this new report. However the only option, I see is the note index which just gives the number. I was able to get the note to print using Smartlist Builder. Is there a way to do the same using Report Rriter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Alecia, this might help: http://www.vaidy-dyngp.com/2009/04/displaying-note-text-on-gp-report.html. It's not t...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.
How can I change this to copy the actual colors from the html file ??? "Sacs" wrote: > ...

Copy to Clipboard from Excel 2003
Hi, I run Office 2003. In Excel, I consistently have problems with copying information from cells. The following happens: - I select a numeric cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "cannot empty the clipboard". Item does not appear on clipboard " - I select a text cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "an error occured while trying to retrieve information from another program. Try working with your message again". When I OK this message, it appears one more time and when I OK a second time, the item is placed on the clipboard. I do run a very useful app call...

When copying an item, quantity should not be copied
Whan an item is "copied" to make a new item, the Quantity should not be copied (just like "Balance Due" is not copied when a customer is copied) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...

backup type "copy"
I am backing up my Exchange 2003 server daily using the "full" backup type. I am backing this up to tape. As another layer of protection, I was thinking about creating a backup job that was the "copy" backup type so I could backup exchange to another server or network attached storage. This wouldn't interfere with my current backup strategy, and it would give me another copy of the database stored somewhere. In the scenario where I need to restore from tape, and the tape was bad, I could then turn to this "copy". What caveats do I need to be aware of ...