Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2

Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex:
01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the
cells.

Thank you
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Select the cell and change the format to:

[m]

--
Gary's Student

"Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote:

> Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex:
> 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the
> cells.
>
> Thank you
0
GarysStudent (1572)

CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK #2
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message "email blocked because of attachment". How can I get rid of OUTLOOK so that I can just use my simple OE6? Simple, you stop using outlook and set up / configure OE To be doubly sure you can uninstall OL "XJS FAN" <XJSFAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F862BA-FFFC-4B41-A59B-2BDDA895B9B6@microsoft.com... >I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released
Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3 May 25, 2004 Altsoft N.V. Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its Xml2PDF formatting engine. The update includes: - WordML as a new input format; - support for fo:float in XSL-FO; - improved word and line stacking in all formats; - side floating is available in XHTML; - images can be used as a pattern in SVG; All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated. Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various XML-base...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial #2
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Comment Font #2
Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change it to read it. Where is the setting to change this to a different font size. I am using Windows XP and Office 2003. Thanks for the help. Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default Craig wrote: > > Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a > cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change > it to read it. Where is th...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

service pack 2
I jave install this update mulpitle time do a reboot and the system tells me that it need to instll it agian each time it say successfull any ideas Please always state what OS you're & service pack Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, what is the installed antivirus/security suite, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package), Ad-Aware, etc? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -=- SP2 ? WinXP SP2, Vista SP2, Win2K SP...

Priv.edb #2
We are using exchange 5.5 on Win NT4. We facing 2 problems. 1. Priv.edb file size keeps increasing. (File size is currently 4.5 GB). Is there any way to reduce the size of Priv.edb?? 2. Log files are being generated frequently with 5MB in MDBData folder. Due to this I get a message "application Log Full" and few exchange services are stopped. I have to delete all log files manualy and start the exchange services (may be twice ina day). Can anybody suggest best possible solution and help me solve the above 2 problems?? Waiting for immediate reply. Thanks & Regards Krish...

CRM1.2 on SQL 2005
Does CRM 1.2 support SQL Server 2005 standard edition? I am trying to install and get the following error: I'm trying to install Microsoft CRM server 1.2 on Server2003 with SQL 2005 and get following installation error during install: "Setup was unable ot install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases. Failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. Unknown error. (80040E14)." Thanks Chris "Chris" <chrisd1972@gmail.com> wrote in news:1153695510.955617.243440 @p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com: > Does CRM 1....

1 Cell 2 Values?
Hello All, Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated by a comma and spaces? For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was positive and the number of times a value was negative and in the cell I want it to show A1: +, - Is this possible? Thanks to all, Shhhh Shhhh wrote... >Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated >by a comma and spaces? > >For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was >positive and the number of times a value was negative a...

Moving from 2 domain controllers to 1 with exchange 2003 in the m
Help!! I would like to demote one domain controller of two leaving me with only one domain controller. The problem is i have Exchange 2003 in the domain which is not necessarily a problem. I am concerned that by demoting the backup domain server that there will be a problem with connectivity with exchange. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions? Please let me know. Note: the primary domain controller does the Global cataloging and config so this should be not problem right? Hi Rox, AD doesn't really have PDC and BDC like earlier versions of windows. You can certainly dem...

Running Office 2001 on Mac OS 10.2, help
This might be a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up. I was running Mac OS 9.0.4 and I downloaded OS 9.1, 9.1.2, 9.2.2 and then the new 10.2. However, all my software is still in the 9.1 classic. I want to use it all in the new OS 10.2. Will Office 2001 Academic Edition work in OS 10.2? Do I need to uninstall it in OS 9.1 first, then install it is OS 10.2? Or, can I just drag and drop it on the 10.2 desktop or in the applications folder? I have a lot of other expensive softwares in OS 9.1 that I don't want to have to upgrade, but need to be able to use in OS 10.2. Wi...

Convert Access97 to 2000

change case of text #2
Some recent data was imported to an Excell worksheet that had a large amount of text in capital letters. Is there a way to change this data to "PROPER" throughout the entire worksheet? Thank you Gloria Anderson at Habitat for Humanity of Key West and the Lower Florida Keys =proper(range) will do the trick Mike "habikeys" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017801c39f21$a016ece0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Some recent data was imported to an Excell worksheet that > had a large amount of text in capital letters. Is there a > way to c...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

I would like to make a schedule for my dept. Who works what days . #2
I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to follow as to who works when and what shift. I need to be sure they all get the hours that they are required to work. Is there a template that would help me and be able to sort things out in the schedule as well? Go to the Office Template Gallery. Do a search for Schedules. There is one for Employee Shift Schedule. There may also be others you could use also. Regards, S Stone "Chiki" wrote: > I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to > follow as to who works w...

Outlook shutdown problem #2
Outlook hangs up when I shut it down. I can not restart it unless I use the task manager to abort it. I use microsoft exchange server. I ran scan OST and scan PST to fix all the problems - Still hangs up. Sailor <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook hangs up when I shut it down. I can not restart > it unless I use the task manager to abort it. > > I use microsoft exchange server. I ran scan OST and scan > PST to fix all the problems - Still hangs up. http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Program find a 5 minute gap
Excel 2007 [Square Brackets] used to represent a Cell. They do not exist in the data of the cell. I have a column spreadsheet that has 15K records. IN column "G" all records have a date/tame like [2008-12-03 09:54:08.100]. What I need to do is search through that column to the end of the file and find any gaps that may be 5 minutes or longer and highlight that row. So the above, I need to search 09:54 and see if the next row has 09:59 or greater. If so highlight the row, if not move down one row and do the same check. I'm looking to see if the row below is equal to ...

x axis to show days but graph to plot in hours
(using excel 2007) Sorry if this has been answered, I have tried to find similar with no luck. I have several days of data, measured hourly. I want to plot a line graph so that the y axis shows concentration (easy enough) but the x axis shows days while plotting in hours. I have tried a number of options but I always end up with either with several lines (instead of 1 line running throughout that I am after) or have 120 hours worth of points running along the bottom, it looks cluttered and often unreadable (this however doesn't really matter). I would like to try and s...

XML Note convert to DataSet

copying #2
a question from my son, how can you copy cells with the cell names from an existing spread sheet into a new spread sheet? thanks I am not full clear what he wants to copy. If it is named ranges, just refer to the in his new sheet. For example, If he has named cell A1 on Sheet1 taxRate , all he needs to do in any cell in any other sheet (or Sheet1) to refer to the value stored in taxRate is enter =taxRate. To make this a formula =A3*taxRate. Does this help? More on working with named ranges http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm If the above missed the mark, perhaps he can copy t...