B | Jun94 | 700
B | Jul94 | 800
B | Aug94 | 200
B | Sep94 | 300
B | Oct94 | 400
B | Nov94 | 500
B | Dec94 | 600

How can I convert it to:
Product | Jan94 | Feb94 | Mar94 | Apr94 | May94| Jun94 | Jul94......
A  | 200 | 300 | 400| 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 .....
B  | 200 | 300 | 400| 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 .....

Does Excel contains certain function instead of retype all data?

Thanks a lot.

--
cheerboy555
cheerboy555's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33989

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi,

Doing a Pivit Table would be one way.

Higlight the range of cells including Column headings etc

Click Data > Pivot Table > Next > Next > Layout.

Drag the Product button to the Row section of the Pivot table, Dat
button to Column section and Sales to the data section (make sure i
says "Sum of Sales"). If not double click the buton and change
Click OK > Finish and you should get the results you nee

--
Gazz
Gazzr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3107

Thanks very much. problem solved

--
cheerboy555
cheerboy555's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33989
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=539150

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Removal of thousands seperator in downloaded data
I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example is a number like 2 098,67. Excel will not recognize this as a number. How can I remove this thousands seperator so that the number becomes 2098,67? I need to do this to use the data in another program. See other post. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "finney78" <finney78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEE4BBB3-12AB-4DDD-AD0A-F88ADD242B73@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example >...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Delete some column headings from an autofiltered range.
I've selected a range of cells e.g. A6 to CP83 and autofiltered this range. I wish to retain the list headings for columns A to C but wish to remove the list headings from the remaining columns D to CP without affecting the overall list range. Can this be done? "Champ" wrote: > I've selected a range of cells e.g. A6 to CP83 and autofiltered this range. I > wish to retain the list headings for columns A to C but wish to remove the > list headings from the remaining columns D to CP without affecting the > overall list range. Can this be done? .....

SOP data entry / setup issue
Make the allow price overrides to only effect the unit price. The allow price markdowns would prevent them from entering markdowns. This would allow users to block unit price changes but still enter markdowns. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Data in pivot table not mirroring with data in source
I created a pivot table and since I was not able to protected, I inavertly typed some data into one of the cells in the pivot table, since then every time I enter a number in the source of the pivot table the pivot table now gives me the wrong number. Per example in one of the cells of the pivot table I change the number 3 for the number 4.10 now every time I type the number 3 in the table source, the pivot table writes 4.10, in any cell that contains the numeral 3. Is there a way to revert back? I try by typing the number 3 into the pivot table to match with the source and it seams to work, b...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Cannot display all datas in Line Chart
Hi everybody, I have a chart report , the type is line chart. It shows the values per half hour. the X axis is time (Per Half Hour) , the Y axis is the value for that time. it works well when I select the time between 130 Days , but it wont show the more than 130 days. eg : when I choose to show the data from Oct 22, 2007 to Feb 22, 2008 it shows the data from Oct 22,2007 to Feb 02 , 2008 I cannot get the accurity end data but I can guess it from the values in X axis the values are : Oct 22, Oct 26, Oct 31... ...Jan 22 , Jan 24 , Jan 27 , Jan 29 Please if some one can tell me does the...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Longest Entry in Columns
Hi. What is the best / quickest way to find the longest entry (most characters / numbers, etc.) in a column? Thanks. Hi! This array formula entered with the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER will tell you how long the longest entry is in a range of cells: =MAX(LEN(A1:A100)) If you want to identify that entry, you could use conditional formatting: Select the range A1:A100 Goto Format>Conditional Formatting Formula is: =LEN(A1)=MAX(LEN(A$1:A$100)) Click the Format button and select a background fill color OK out Biff >-----Original Message----- >Hi. What is the best / quickest...

Convert

Pull data from one form into another
How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a textbox in form 2, and have the data in the textbox in form 2 change as soon as the data in the textbox in form 1 changes? The change needs to be instantaneous, as the textbox in form 2 will be hidden from the user, so he wont know it is there and wont try to refresh the data himself. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom Brown "Tom Brown" <thor177@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:468f6df5$0$3101$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a > textbox in fo...

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Inventory list columns
There needs to be more columns avaialble in the inventory and other lists. It would also be nice to be able to print from the inventory lists. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en...

Numbers converting to decimal

Handling blank data points
I have a chart which is has "" in a formula to clear contents when not applicable to show error. This results in the chart treating the cell as 0 and therefore ugly result in data point. All other post responses to this type of question suggest using NA() and conditional formation to hide the error.. Unfortunately when this is used this screws up my SUM() and AVG() formulas.. Any other suggestions? Thanks Jo Hi Jo, I don't know if this is the best way but what I have done under similar circumstances is use the #N/A for the chart series data column and then I use a hel...

Number of hrs worked in a week, based on dates in a different column
Hi. I'm hoping someone will give this a try. I'd like to enter a function into each cell in column D so that the total hours worked for the previous week appears each Sunday. For instance, cell D6 would display 11, the sum of C2:C6 (note this is a short week). Cell D20 would display 22.5, the sum of C7:C20. On some days, no work at all is performed, but on other days multiple tasks are performed. The only cells in column D that should display a value are the Sunday's... all other cells should display nothing. Thanks very much for your help!! Gregg. ...

CRM Contact to Outlook Contact Data Synchronization Mappings
Is it possible to modify the CRM Contact to the Outlook Contact Data Synchronization Mappings in version 4.x? We have a client who would like to map Address 2 on the CRM Contact to the Home Address fields on the Outlook Contact. If it is possible, does anyone know the specific settings to modify for this? Yes only through CRM SDK and outlook offline plugins you can achieve that. for more see crm sdk. let me know if you need any help -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.c...

calculate data from a different file
Is it possible to have a cell return a value from another file that is saved on a server without that file being opened. Here is the formula I am using: =COUNTIF(OFFSET('P:\Manpower\[Copy of Manpower 10-25 to 12-30.xls]Daily MP'!$A:$A,0,MATCH(F$3,'P:\Ohio\Manpower\[Copy of Manpower 10-25 to 12-30.xls]Daily MP'!$5:$5,0)-1),"*" & $B5 & "*") but all I get is #VALUE! if this file is not open on the PC I'm using. ...