Comment Font #2

Where do you chage the font default for a comment box.  Each time I insert a
cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change
it to read it.  Where is the setting to change this to a different font
size.
I am using Windows XP and Office 2003.

Thanks for the help.

0
Craig
2/20/2008 6:45:50 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default

--

Dave Peterson
0

2 questions
Just bought the PC with Vista Home and IE7. There are 2 questions please. 1. I don't know how Microsoft Bing is on the browser toolbars. How can I get rid of it? 2. Icons on the desktop are somewhat too big. How can I reduce their size? TIA One answer. 1. Click the down arrow to the right of the search box and then Search Options-Change Search Defaults, highlight Bing and Remove. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows - Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:32:23 +0800, in microsoft.public.windows.v...

Outlook Email Problems #2
Have just installed Outlook (Office 2000) on my new PC but cannot get mail to work. Accounts are set up ok. Getting messages "A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to connect to the server.Error Number 8x800ccc15". I am as before using ICS on a home LAN. My Internet access with Explorer is working fine over same LAN connection.(The main gateway PC is receiving and sending mails no problem). Can anyone help please? ...

CRM 1.2 Installation problem.
Hi all, I read many topics here and met the same situations I am facing.But no resolutions're right for me. So I post a new one with my hope anyone which had solved the problem could help me. I installed Microsoft CRM 1.2. After the installation, restarted, I could see in the Event viewer : 1. Crystal APS started and stopped. The error : The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login '_S_Software_Co...

print comments
hi please guide me to PRINT "comments" in an excel sheet. reg deepak Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup - sheet' and choose your option for printing comments -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Deepak" <deepak5142@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#r9Cqj0PEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi > > please guide me to PRINT "comments" in an excel sheet. > > > reg > deepak > > CAN'T GET ANY OPTION REGARDING THAT.... PLZ DESCRIBE... Frank Kabel <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote in message news:#Ir1Wp0PEHA...

Unintended Recipient #2
We are using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 and we occassionally receive Undeliverable Notifications for mail that cannot be delivered to recipients whom we have not included in the "TO" box. I am guessing this means we have a problem with some sort of spoofing. My question is, what do we do about mail going to people we never sent mail to?--and what is causing it? Thanks "Laura" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 and we >occassionally receive Undeliverable Notifications for >mail that cannot ...

Help with font size in Outlook 2003
Hi, how do I increase the font size of the "To" "Bcc" and "From" fields? It's really small and hard to see. I know how to change the font size when composing and viewing so I read it, but the above drives me crazy! Any suggestions or is it even possible to increase the size? Thanks, -- Cheryl ...

OWA attachment problem #2
Hello, I'm experiencing unexpected behaviour in Outlook Web Access. When i attach a Level1FileType-file to an e-mail and i save it in the drafts folder instead of sending it, then i should not be able to access the attachment when i re-open the e-mail from the drafts-folder according to this article/webcast: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2Fservicedesks%2Fwebcasts%2Fwc061600%2FWCT061600.asp Since this article states: if you're working on a message and you attach one of these Level 1 attachments and you work for awhile and then you close the message to save it i...

How do I import a WORD file into EXCEL? #2
I'd like to import a WORD table to Excel but when I go to "Select Data Source", only other EXCEL files show, not my WORD files but the Help function indicates that all files should be showing. I've selected "Text Files" from the Data Source; I've tried "All File Types" with no luck. Anybody have a clue for me? ..signed, an Excel Idiot......thanks! File>open and select all files or copy and paste -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "MauiMama" <MauiMama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27741FDC-23BA-478D-98AC-21760...

Average If Question #2
We are trying to average the numbers in one column only if they equal any or all of 6 different numbers from a different column (7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209). We are using this formula, but it seems to be giving us slightly different numbers than if we just pulled the numbers together through sorting and took the average. =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209},C1:C9,FALSE)) Try: =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474,7921,8612,9011,3945,2209},C1:C9)) Array-entered, meaning press ctrl + shift + enter. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >We are trying to ...

Won't Run #2
My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open no matter where we tried. I'm running windows XP and all other programs are fine.Any suggestions? Try reading some previous postings in this NG. It is all explained. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10afb01c3f446$5aa5f6e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open > no m...

installing a non-MS font into word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> into word. It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. any suggestions?? thanks! heatherc heatherc@officeformac.com wrote: > I'm trying to download a free font called scriptina > <http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=2873> > into word. > > It won't show up? I was able to get it to install into the text editor. Install fonts in your ma...

Mailbox recovery #2
Hello there! I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by mailbox but as a whole. As more info the software I use to backup is Veritas Backup exec 8.6. Does anyone have an Idea of how can I make this? Thanks in advance. David "David Zambrano" <dzambranot@nospam.aol.com> wrote: >Hello there! >I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to >recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by >mailbox but a...

IMF for Exchange 2003 #2
I would like to install and configure IMF for Exchange 2003. Can anyone tell me what resorces it uses (eg. how much extra memory is required)? Any server properly configured for SBS will be more than adequate to handle IMF. IMF does not add any perceivable increase in processor utilization or memory requirements. OTOH, my experience is that IMF alone is not enough to handle the full influx of spam. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Microsoft-Exchange-Intelligent-Message-Filter.html http://msd2d.com/tips/EXIMFmyths.htm -- Kevin Weilbacher [SBS-MVP] "The days pass by so quickly...

Fonts #11
Is it possible to print a document with all the fonts that are in the font list without having to do it one by one? kind of like an example font sheet. hope this makes sence. thanks heaps Patchie Patch <Patch@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Is it possible to print a document with all the fonts that are in the > font list without having to do it one by one? kind of like an > example font sheet. hope this makes sence. Yes, there are macros for Word available by searching Google. I think Word may even have a template for it. (Google for &qu...

Comment font
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When adding comments to a Word document, it does not appear to be possible to change either the font type or size of the comment text. The font options within the Toolbox have no effect on comments, and the Track Changes category within Preferences does not provide any options. Is some other method available? ...

SDK #2
Hi there i have to install VS 6.0 on XP with a SDK platform. the problem is what is a SDK platform. basicxly i would like to know were i can locate a copy of SDK to work with VS 6.0. and some instalation instrutions as well would be good Thanks Wisk See :- http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sdkintro/sdkintro/devdoc_platform_software_development_kit_start_page.asp -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "wisk" <wisk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E9DA98C-A198-47E5-A1D8-C4420B6AF28E@...

2 sites / 2 exchange servers / 1 domain name / 1 db
We have a site in NY, a site in MN, is it possible with exch2003 server to have seperate servers at each site, using the same domain name and the same or replicating databases? The reason I ask is because with 5.5 it wasn't possible. Any help/thoughts is appreciated. -Dan Hello Dan, It's possible to have 2 separate Exchange servers (1 at each site) to service the same domain name, as long as both sites are part of the same AD forest. As far as sharing a database, or replicating databases, this isn't possible. You could have one database and allow the site with fewer us...

countif formula #2
Could I have help with this formula: In SHEET1, if G2="Hire" and A2="08-2004" and D2="Manager", then count how many records there are and put that in SHEET2 Cell H2. Note: A2 on SHEET1 is formatted as MM-YYYY (not sure if this makes a difference). Thanks in advance. and where are the records? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "jh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5f5001c48239$069b8a20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Could I have help with this formula: > > In SHEET1, if G2="Hire" and A2=...

lost password #2
Hi I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. Thank you Gina http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "GINA" wrote: > Hi > > I have forgotten a password of the worksheet I protected. Now after long > time when I tried to unprotect it I just could not unprotect it. Could > someone help me please overcome this problem. Please. > > Thank you > Gina > > &g...

Change font size when composing mail with Outlook 2002
I am trying to change the font size when composing email with outlook 2002. When I click, tools, then options, then select the mail format tab, my font button (under stationary & fonts) is greyed out. How do I get this enabled? My message form is already set to HTML. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to change the font size when composing email >with outlook 2002. When I click, tools, then options, >then select the mail format tab, my font button (under >stationary & fonts) is greyed out. How do I get this >enabled? My message form is already ...

Microsoft CRM v1.2 Update: 840934 and another language
I need update 840934 for Polish language. ...

Excel 2002 Comments Box
How do I change the size of the comments box? Thanks If you're asking about the Insert - Comment comment box, you can drag each side to wherever you want. HTH Otto "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1189sshps7cmu8f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I change the size of the comments box? > > Thanks > ...

Amortization Schedule #2
Which product of Microsoft Money out of either Premium 2005, Delux 2005, or Standard 2005 will allow you to be able to create an Amortization Schedule to figure out some loan costs. I think this was answered before, so you might want to check on replies to your first message. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regar...

Blank Emails #2
All of a sudden starting this morning some emails where showing up with blank content, and the subject was intact but just no content, upon investigation I discovered that this is happening from any one that sends an email from aol and so far does not seem to be happening from other domains. This is happening to all clients of my exchage server, none of them are getting AOL emails correctly. and this just started, it has been working fine for along time now. Does any one know what I can do to be able to properly recieve emails comming from aol senders. Please help. and thank you...

Unable to install AD FS 2.0 on windows server 2008 sp2
Hi, I am not able to install AD FS 2.0 on Windows server 2008 sp2, getting error "AD FS 2.0 installation requires Windows server 2008 sp2". I Just installed all the items listed in the below webpage as a pre-requisite for AD FS 2.0 but still not able to proceed further. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd807096(WS.10).aspx Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, -- Msreddy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Msreddy's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/191069.htm View this thread: http://forums.techar...