Clipboard....go away forever!!!!!(Excel 2002)

Hello,  as you can see by the title, I am pretty annoyed at excel
copy/paste clipbaord that keeps popping up everytime I copy a cell.

BEFORE YOU ANSWER...please do this quick easy exersice in EXCEL 2002.
You need to do this to understand what I am talking about....so try i
first.  Trust me

Do the following in Excel 2002:

1.)  On a blank excel sheet or what ever you have open, do a cop
(ctrl+C) on lets say cell A1 or whatever cell you want.

2.) Ok now you should see the cell highlited around the boarder
right??

3.) OK now on the same cell do another (ctrl+C) and you should see
clipbaord pop up. (the annoying part)

4.) On this clipboard you will see some options on the bottom of th
clipbaord that "supposedly" says to unclick or whatever to stop showin
the clipboard.

5.) do what it says to stop showing clipboard in the future.

OK HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART...
You think it worked???? Well go back the repeat step 1 ~3 above.

Most likely if you did a ctrl-C twice, the darn clipboard popped bac
up.

If you got it so that it does not pop up again, please show me how yo
did it!!!

Please do not answer without actually testing out if the clipbaord wil
show or not going forward.

Thanks!!

--
Maxwell-500
Maxwell-5000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2605

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Maxwell

Followed your instructions to the letter.

Do not get the clipboard popping up when I have the option "collect without
showing clipboard" checked.

This option must be the only one checked, otherwise CTRL + C twice will show
the clipboard.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:49:30 -0500, Maxwell-5000
<Maxwell-5000.1uy32b_1126022710.6819@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

>Hello,  as you can see by the title, I am pretty annoyed at excels
>copy/paste clipbaord that keeps popping up everytime I copy a cell.
>
>BEFORE YOU ANSWER...please do this quick easy exersice in EXCEL 2002.
>You need to do this to understand what I am talking about....so try it
>first.  Trust me
>
>Do the following in Excel 2002:
>
>1.)  On a blank excel sheet or what ever you have open, do a copy
>(ctrl+C) on lets say cell A1 or whatever cell you want.
>
>2.) Ok now you should see the cell highlited around the boarders
>right??
>
>3.) OK now on the same cell do another (ctrl+C) and you should see a
>clipbaord pop up. (the annoying part)
>
>4.) On this clipboard you will see some options on the bottom of the
>clipbaord that "supposedly" says to unclick or whatever to stop showing
>the clipboard.
>
>5.) do what it says to stop showing clipboard in the future.
>
>OK HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART...
>You think it worked???? Well go back the repeat step 1 ~3 above.
>
>Most likely if you did a ctrl-C twice, the darn clipboard popped back
>up.
>
>If you got it so that it does not pop up again, please show me how you
>did it!!!
>
>Please do not answer without actually testing out if the clipbaord will
>show or not going forward.
>
>Thanks!!!

0
Gord
9/6/2005 5:28:28 PM
> 4.) On this clipboard you will see some options on the bottom of the
> clipbaord that "supposedly" says to unclick or whatever to stop showing
> the clipboard.

 Yes, and the options *specifically* say that if you want to see the
clipboard again to press Ctrl+C twice (or use Edit>Office Clipboard).  So,
don't press Ctrl+C twice and you won't see it (or do it slower - I find that
the 2 times have to be *very* quick to trigger the Clipboard pane). Or close
the Task Pane.

I had to reactivate mine in order to follow your instructions. I made it go
way a year ago (deselected all of those options) and haven't seen it since
until today.  I'm running Excel 2002 SP3. If your behaviour is different and
you haven't installed all Service Packs, you might start by visiting
OfficeUpdate.

HTH,
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

wrote in message

> Hello,  as you can see by the title, I am pretty annoyed at excels
> copy/paste clipbaord that keeps popping up everytime I copy a cell.
>
> BEFORE YOU ANSWER...please do this quick easy exersice in EXCEL 2002.
> You need to do this to understand what I am talking about....so try it
> first.  Trust me
>
> Do the following in Excel 2002:
>
> 1.)  On a blank excel sheet or what ever you have open, do a copy
> (ctrl+C) on lets say cell A1 or whatever cell you want.
>
> 2.) Ok now you should see the cell highlited around the boarders
> right??
>
> 3.) OK now on the same cell do another (ctrl+C) and you should see a
> clipbaord pop up. (the annoying part)
>
> 4.) On this clipboard you will see some options on the bottom of the
> clipbaord that "supposedly" says to unclick or whatever to stop showing
> the clipboard.
>
> 5.) do what it says to stop showing clipboard in the future.
>
> OK HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART...
> You think it worked???? Well go back the repeat step 1 ~3 above.
>
> Most likely if you did a ctrl-C twice, the darn clipboard popped back
> up.
>
> If you got it so that it does not pop up again, please show me how you
> did it!!!
>
> Please do not answer without actually testing out if the clipbaord will
> show or not going forward.
>
> Thanks!!!
>

> --
> Maxwell-5000
> Maxwell-5000's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26056
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=437484

0
JunkGeorgeN (154)
9/6/2005 5:45:41 PM
Maxwell-5000 wrote...
>If you got it so that it does not pop up again, please show me how you
>did it!!!
>
>Please do not answer without actually testing out if the clipbaord will
>show or not going forward.

The following archived thread offers an approach based on editing the
Registry, but it doesn't seem to work.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/msg/7a017680dc3cc66b?dmode=source&hl=en

(or http://makeashorterlink.com/?W52E22EBB ).

There doesn't seem to be a foolproof way of eliminating it. The next
best thing may be moving it so as little as possible of it appears.
First, undock it - click on the task pane's top boarder just to the
right of the word Clipboard and drag it to the middle of your screen.
Then move your mouse pointer to its bottom edge so that the mouse
pointer becomes a double-ended arrow and drag the bottom edge up to
shrink it vertically. Do the same with the right edge, dragging it left
to shrink it horizontally. Then click on its top boarder again and drag
it to the bottom-right corner of your screen. It'll partially obscure
your SCRL, OVR and whatever the indicator to the right in the Status
Bar, any toolbar docked at the bottom of the application window, the
right end of the horizontal scroll bar, or the bottom-right most cells,
depending on how you have Excel configured. It'd still be there, but
much less annoying.

0
hrlngrv (1990)
9/6/2005 5:56:47 PM
I use xl2003, but I think the options are the same:

I showed that clipboard toolbar (edit|office clipboard)

I clicked on the Options button
I removed all the checkmarks from all the options except for:
"collect without showing office clipboard"

I closed the clipboard.

I could ctrl-c as much as I wanted as quickly as I wanted and the clipboard
didn't show up.

Did that work for you when you tested it?

Maxwell-5000 wrote:

> Hello,  as you can see by the title, I am pretty annoyed at excels
> copy/paste clipbaord that keeps popping up everytime I copy a cell.
>
> BEFORE YOU ANSWER...please do this quick easy exersice in EXCEL 2002.
> You need to do this to understand what I am talking about....so try it
> first.  Trust me
>
> Do the following in Excel 2002:
>
> 1.)  On a blank excel sheet or what ever you have open, do a copy
> (ctrl+C) on lets say cell A1 or whatever cell you want.
>
> 2.) Ok now you should see the cell highlited around the boarders
> right??
>
> 3.) OK now on the same cell do another (ctrl+C) and you should see a
> clipbaord pop up. (the annoying part)
>
> 4.) On this clipboard you will see some options on the bottom of the
> clipbaord that "supposedly" says to unclick or whatever to stop showing
> the clipboard.
>
> 5.) do what it says to stop showing clipboard in the future.
>
> OK HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART...
> You think it worked???? Well go back the repeat step 1 ~3 above.
>
> Most likely if you did a ctrl-C twice, the darn clipboard popped back
> up.
>
> If you got it so that it does not pop up again, please show me how you
> did it!!!
>
> Please do not answer without actually testing out if the clipbaord will
> show or not going forward.
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> --
> Maxwell-5000
> Maxwell-5000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26056
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=437484

--

Dave Peterson
0
>I use xl2003, but I think the options are the same:
>
>I could ctrl-c as much as I wanted as quickly as I wanted and the clipboard
>didn't show up.

In XL2002, pressing [Ctrl]+C twice in rapid succession still brings up
the Task Pain. Maybe MSFT fixed this in XL2003.

Really out to be a way to disable *ALL* 'helpful' features in Excel.

0
hrlngrv (1990)
9/6/2005 6:49:30 PM
Gord,

My Excel 2002 SP3, on Windows XP SP2, with only "Collect without showing
clipboard," caused the
task pane to reappear when I did Copy twice in somewhat rapid succession.
This
was also true of the Copy button on the toobar, or using the old Ctrl-Insert
shortcut.

With all the junk that pops up in my face as I try to work, this is the
least bothersome one.  Probably the most distressing is when I'm typing or
clicking, and a message comes in from some other program just as I'm about
to click something or press Enter, for example, and my click or keys apply
to that program.  That seems to suggest that Windows is not serious
multitasking software.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

> Maxwell
>
> Followed your instructions to the letter.
>
> Do not get the clipboard popping up when I have the option "collect
> without
> showing clipboard" checked.
>
> This option must be the only one checked, otherwise CTRL + C twice will
> show
> the clipboard.
>

> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:49:30 -0500, Maxwell-5000
> <Maxwell-5000.1uy32b_1126022710.6819@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello,  as you can see by the title, I am pretty annoyed at excels
>>copy/paste clipbaord that keeps popping up everytime I copy a cell.
>>
>>BEFORE YOU ANSWER...please do this quick easy exersice in EXCEL 2002.
>>You need to do this to understand what I am talking about....so try it
>>first.  Trust me
>>
>>Do the following in Excel 2002:
>>
>>1.)  On a blank excel sheet or what ever you have open, do a copy
>>(ctrl+C) on lets say cell A1 or whatever cell you want.
>>
>>2.) Ok now you should see the cell highlited around the boarders
>>right??
>>
>>3.) OK now on the same cell do another (ctrl+C) and you should see a
>>clipbaord pop up. (the annoying part)
>>
>>4.) On this clipboard you will see some options on the bottom of the
>>clipbaord that "supposedly" says to unclick or whatever to stop showing
>>the clipboard.
>>
>>5.) do what it says to stop showing clipboard in the future.
>>
>>OK HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART...
>>You think it worked???? Well go back the repeat step 1 ~3 above.
>>
>>Most likely if you did a ctrl-C twice, the darn clipboard popped back
>>up.
>>
>>If you got it so that it does not pop up again, please show me how you
>>did it!!!
>>
>>Please do not answer without actually testing out if the clipbaord will
>>show or not going forward.
>>
>>Thanks!!!

0
someone798 (944)
9/7/2005 1:40:33 AM
Earl Kiosterud wrote...
>With all the junk that pops up in my face as I try to work, this is the
>least bothersome one.  Probably the most distressing is when I'm typing or
>clicking, and a message comes in from some other program just as I'm about
>to click something or press Enter, for example, and my click or keys apply
>to that program.  That seems to suggest that Windows is not serious
>multitasking software.

This is only Microsoft's fault to the extent they provided other
programmers a means of having their (the other programmers') programs
take focus without providing documentation explaining why doing so is a
VERY BAD IDEA. It's the programmers of the other software you use,
probably written inhouse, who are to blame. I'm also afflicted by
poorly designed inhouse software that assumes it's the only task
running, but pretty much all the commercial and outside open source
software I use stays in the background and at most flashes its icon in
the task bar.

0
hrlngrv (1990)
9/7/2005 4:36:57 PM
> In XL2002, pressing [Ctrl]+C twice in rapid succession still brings up
> the Task Pain. Maybe MSFT fixed this in XL2003.

hmmm, FWIW, I'm running XL2002 and Ctrl+C twice only has an effect if my
taskpane is already open (with all task pane options unchecked). It does not
open the Task pane unless it was already open.

HTH,
--

"Harlan Grove" <hrlngrv@aol.com> wrote in message
> Dave Peterson wrote...
>>I use xl2003, but I think the options are the same:
>>
>>I could ctrl-c as much as I wanted as quickly as I wanted and the
>>clipboard
>>didn't show up.
>
> In XL2002, pressing [Ctrl]+C twice in rapid succession still brings up
> the Task Pain. Maybe MSFT fixed this in XL2003.
>
> Really out to be a way to disable *ALL* 'helpful' features in Excel.

0
JunkGeorgeN (154)
9/7/2005 7:52:07 PM
George Nicholson wrote...
>>In XL2002, pressing [Ctrl]+C twice in rapid succession still brings up
>>the Task Pain. Maybe MSFT fixed this in XL2003.
>
>hmmm, FWIW, I'm running XL2002 and Ctrl+C twice only has an effect if my
>taskpane is already open (with all task pane options unchecked). It does not
>open the Task pane unless it was already open.

One of the Wonders of Office. Maybe there's an obscure Registry setting
that differs between out systems.

0
hrlngrv (1990)

How do I access clipboard?
I just got a message telling me I have a lot of data on my clipboard - what is the clipboard and how do I access it? The clipboard is the area of memory that Windows sticks something you have copied (usually to paste elsewhere). When you close Word or the document, it asks if you have finished with the stuff on the clipboard before it clears it out. Unless you intend to copy something to paste into another application and you are closing Word before pasting into the other application, it is safe to dump it. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "dukester" <dukester@d...

Excel Print Issue
When I print to OneNote 2007 from Excel 2007, it shows up on OneNote as all Black. The same thing happens if I embed the file on a OneNote page and right click the file and "Insert as Printout." Any help would be appreciated. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > When I print to OneNote 2007 from Excel 2007, it shows up on OneNote as all > Black. > > The same thing happens if I embed the file on a OneNote page and right click > the file and "Insert as Printout." > > Any help would be appreciated. Experiment with the prin...

Exporting to Excel #2
Is it possible to Export an sales document to Excel or Word? Kim - Here are a couple of options: A. While on a sales transaction entry document, set up quick print and quick print the sales document to screen. Next mail the .pdf to yourself B. Launch smartlist click on sales transaction folder and run the smart list that suits your needs. Click on the excel icon/word icon on the toolbar to export. Warning! this is a significant resource hog. "Kim" wrote: > Is it possible to Export an sales document to Excel or Word? On Feb 20, 9:46 am, Kim <K...@discussions.microsof...

Going back to the start of a string
Hi, simple I'm sure but can't see the answer. Currently going through a string "DO While Not ts_IN.AtEndOfStream" looking for information. This includes then checking another string (while inside the first) for matching reference point for further data. So within the first loop, I have a second loop "Do While Not ts_IN2.AtEndOfStream". And looping through that string searching for the reference point. This works initially, but after awhile don't find anything because it is not going back to the start of ts_IN2 string each time loops on the fir...

How do I add new chart series automatically in Excel
I may have several dozen or more (even hundreds or thousands) series to add to a microsoft Excel x-y scatter chart. Each series only consists of two data points and represent a straight line connected to pre-defined nodes in a complex 3-D geometric figure. When plotted, the geometric 3-D figure is revealed, and can be rotated to different viewing angles. Even though Excel Chart is not specifically intended for this type display, it works very well. The only problem is automating the new series as the coordinates for each new line are input. Presently I have to do add each new serie...

Excel 97 and Excel 2002
We work on a network, that has a dedicated server and about nine workstations. One workstation is running Microsoft Office XP (2002) and the others are using parts of Office 97 (i.e. one has Excel 97 and Word 97 only, one has Excel 98 and then Word 97, the others have Office 97 but not Access). The problem is one workstation will access an Excel file created by the workstations using Office XP. After changes are made to the file, the workstation tries to save the excel document and it doesn't save it, it gives an error and saves the document as a temporary file. Is this due t...

PO number field length should go back to 20 characters
In previous RMS versions, PO number field length was 20 characters. With RMS 2.0, the field length shrunk to 15 characters for no apparent reason. I have already had 1 customers who changed to 2.0 complain about that. They have long PO numbers/Transfers numbers because the use descriptions in the transfer numbers. Others usning 1.2 and 1.3 may also have done this. Plus what happens to those long po numbers after conversion? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &qu...

Prevent excel from changing numeric data ranges into dates?
I want to prevent excel from changing my numeric data into dates (ie. 10-12, into 12-Oct). I want to import specific data ranges, not a date values. Whenever I paste or type a possible date, like 10-12, excel assumes I am writing Oct. 12, 2004. Then, Excel formats the cell into a Custom d-mmm format (see scrn shot @ www.vd4.org/excel_issue.gif). If I change the Custom format to General, excel converts the date into the DATE'S value (ie. 12-Oct, into 38272; which I think is the # of days since 1900?). How can I *prevent* excel from changing my data ranges into dates (ie keep 10-12 ...

Excel start up
How do you create a macro that will perform certain function in an excel spreadsheet that will go to cell b2 wait for me to type data go to cell b4 wait till I type data then proceed to cell e4 wait till data is input, then e5, and over and over for cells that i would choose. I am familair with macros, but don't know how to get it to stay until I type data in those cells. Also want this to perform for every worksheet that I open with this xls file. Thanks Jeff, How about creating a userform to input the data? Use text boxes on the form for data input. Put a command button on the...

Outlook 2002 hangs on shutdown
Outlook 2000 hangs at the "Please wait while Microsoft Outlook exits". I read Microsofts Knowlege Base Article - 834005 that list a Hot fix for the problem but their is no link to the file to down load. Can anyone help me find the file. Thanks You need to contact Microsoft Product Support Staff for Hot Fixes - they are not downloadable. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.g...

Upgrade to VISTA -- Switch to Excel?
Greetings -- I am a household user who has used Quattro Pro 7 since 1999 on Windows 98 -- only for household use. Will be upgrading to VISTA sometime in the next few months and wonder if I should buy the Microsoft package containing Excel or the Corel package containing Quattro.. Some family members tell me that I should go to Excel -- that Quattro is not the way to go. For word processing I am already using Microsoft Word. Any suggestions? Regards, George George Not used QP and am obviously familiar with Excel so I like it. If you get Excel you will be compatible with most of the wor...

Importing from excel #3
I want to import some data from excel into new groups that I created within Outlook Express. However, when doing this the data goes right into the Main Identity's Contact folder. I then need to send it to the new group I've created which is fine except I have several groups that I need to create, and if all the data is going into that one folder (Main Identity Contacts) how do I know which emails/contacts to send to which folder. I can not delete them from the Main Identity Contact folder because it also removes them from the folder that I sent them to. Any help would be great...

Excel 2K3 Macro
Hi All- Trying to write a simple macro to do the following--Here's my basic excel spreadsheet. So I have a report that spits this information out....(could be hundreds of records..all different parts) A B Part AFM AFM ANT BAG BAG BAG What I'd like to be able to do is - for every part it finds - its update the spreadsheet with a location. So first, it would insert an additional column - and then update the part location. For example, If the macro finds the part "AFM" - the Location would be Y--------If the macro finds the part ...

how can I reobtain microsoft excel?
For some reason microsoft excel is no longer on my computer!! I have no clue why but it is gone for what ever reason, I never got rid of it, but how can I find it or get it back? Politely re-install it is the final answer. But you could check, has it really been deleted or is it that 1 there is no desktop icon 2 no program menu Find an Excel file (.xls) using search (Start..Search) and double click on a file found. This would launch Excel even if 1 and 2 have gone. Steve On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:50:01 +0100, Brian2828 = <Brian2828@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some re...

MS Money 2002 #5
Is anyone still using MS Money 2002? I've noticed that when I conect to the bank not all of my transactions are not being downloaded to my machine. (So certain withdrawls are not showing up in my ledger but if I look online at Washington Mutual they are there?) Is MS Money 2002 no longer compatiable with my bank? I called WM and they told me to contact MS. When I try to get support it says my PID is expired. Do I have to upgrade to MS Money 2004 now? Aaron ...

Auto Answering and Clearing the Clipboard
I am copying data from one sheet, closing it, pasting it to another, then opening a new sheet, copying data, and pasting it again to the other sheet...this goes on 21 times so that 21 pastes are pasted to one spreadsheet from 21 different files. Everytime I run the macro that does this I get a message that asks if I want to save it to the clipboard, I naturally have to answer yes... Is there a way, within the macro, that the answer can be done automatically, and also is there a way to clear out the clipboard for memory purposes all in VBA? Thanks! Application.DisplayAlerts = False ...

Picture linking in Excel
I'm trying to set up an organizational chart with pictures for our department. Every few months large amounts of people transfer to different locations. I would like to figure out a way to create a master table with employee photos that when I change info on the chart will automatically put in the correct picture. I'm using Excel and Powerpoint to do this but cannot figure out a way to dynamically link pictures to cells in Excel that will change when the cell info changes. Does anybody have any ideas how I can link the pictures to do this? ...

Excel formulas in cells
Hi, I think the answer to this is no - but not sure .... If I have a spreadsheet with multiple individual cells with formulas applied, is there anyway I can 'protect' the rule - so that if someone inadvertently inputs data into that particular cell the formula is protected? I cant protect the worksheet as parts of it are specifically for data entry - and I dont believe there are ways to protect sub-sets of cells ...? Thx, Don- Don Niall, The answer is yes. Default each cell is locked. That means that after setting the protection of the sheet, the cell can't be changed...

new excell will not read old excell file
I have just installed office home and student into a new computer but when try to run one of my existing file it tells me it is corrupt. It runs fine in the old computer. please help What versions of Excel are involved? XL2007 can read and write both the new formats (xlsm, xlsx, xlsb) and the old format (xls). Unless you have the Office Compatibility Pack (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074/en-us) installed, XL2003 can read only xls files -- it cannot read the new file versions. Since 2003 has no knowlege of the new formats, it assume the file is corrupted. Of course, a file...

Excel error message help
Hullo, I have Office 2000 Professional. I use Excel to invoice my employer. Usually, I do this by opening a previous invoice, then changing dates, line items, and amounts. When I try to save the file under a different name (Save As...), I get the following error: 'Cannot open Microsoft Excel Workbook C:\MSOFFICE\OFFICE\LIBRARY\Invdb.xls' Once I clear the error message box, the save goes normally. When I try to open Invdb.xls, it opens, and appears to be a template for keeping track of invoices. What is Excel trying to do, and how can I keep Excel happy? Thanks in advance Hi...

My mouse disappears sometimes in Excel except on outside margins?
Lately, when I have been working in Excel, my mouse will occasionally disappear on the worksheets and will only be visible when I drag outside onto my desktop. This usually happens after I've been working for a little while and I haven't been able to determine any particular reason . . . any advice? Thanks in advance! mv This has happened to me also. I think it has to do with some confusion in the Z-order of all the open windows on the desk top. Usually when I click through the icons on the toolbar and bring focus to all the applications then switch back to excel it fixe...

Clipboard
Hi, I am writing a program that uses a lot of color definitions, so I have built another "color-picker" program where you can click on a color and its RGB values will be known. This all works fine, although I want the text for the RGB macro to be copied to the clipboard when I click on a color, e.g. "RGB(192, 192, 192)" should be placed on the clipboard when I click on the gray area of the window so I can then paste it. I have got a CString to hold this value, however I can't get it into the clipboard. Whatever combination of the memory mapping functions I try ...

How do I create drop down form fields in Excel?
Is it possible to create dropdown lists in Excel? If so, how do I do it? Thanks You can use Data Validation to create the dropdown lists. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Micki wrote: > Is it possible to create dropdown lists in Excel? If so, how do I do it? > > Thanks -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)?
How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)? I am trying to create groups form several rows such as: +1 -2 -3 +4 -5 -6 That I can expand or collapse. Select the rows to group, then click Data > Group & Outline > Group -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:17,800 Files:359 Subscribers:55 xdemechanik --- "MIB" wrote: > How to create groups of several rows in sheet (excel)? > I am trying to create groups form several rows such as: > > +1 > -2 > -3 > +4 > -5 > -6 > > That I can expand or...

Error appearing after quitting from MS EXCEL 2003 SP1
Error appearing after quitting from MS EXCEL 2003 SP1 Faulting application excel.exe, version 11.0.6355.0, stamp 40aa979f, faulting module mso.dll, version 11.0.6360.0, stamp 40d147de, debug? 0, fault address 0x0003dbe7. For further information, visit help at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Need help to solve this problem without re-installing! Thanx i got this problem too,but it appear occasionally after i try some registry repair stuff. "Gianluigi" 來函: > Error appearing after quitting from MS EXCEL 2003 SP1 > > Faulting application excel.exe, version...