check box #2

Is it possible to format a cell that if you click it a checkmark appears?
If so, how?

0
nospam (155)
6/13/2005 3:19:44 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

    On Error GoTo ws_exit:
    Application.EnableEvents = False
    If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then
        With Target
            If .Value = "a" Then
                .Value = ""
            Else
                .Value = "a"
                .Font.Name = "Marlett"
            End If
            .Offset(0, 1).Select
        End With
    End If

ws_exit:
    Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

 HTH

Bob Phillips

"Glenn" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to format a cell that if you click it a checkmark appears?
> If so, how?

0
phillips1 (803)

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

Launching outlook #2
why do I get a message box "Microsoft LDAP Directory" when I launch Outlook 2003? Email is a pop3 account. I can cancel out of it fine, but I would prefer that it not come up at all. Please tell me how to "disable" it. Remove the LDAP service from your profile; Tools-> E-mail Accounts...-> View or change existing directories or address books -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Laura" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

How do I create Check list

Sorting Items in a Combo Box...
I have a Combo Box that is sub-classed. I want the items in the list to be sorted by the lParam of the item and then alphabetically (upper and lower case separately). The dialog control being sub-classed has the Sort property set to true, but it isn't sorting them, or if it is, it is doing so in reverse of what I want. For example, the list contains "r, D, .s, .., and ." which is the order is displays them in from top to bottom, but I want the reverse ("., .., .s, D, r"). I tried setting up the CompareItem(), but it doesn't seem to be called. FWIW: - The Co...

Control printing according to list box options
I have two list box's that control the report that is going to print. Text20 is the list box that displays the shed number, and the drop down list varies depending on what sheds are in the table. if a shed number is added or deleted, it is also added or deleted in the list drop down box.The row source is: SELECT DISTINCT [98MatingRecords].[SHED #] FROM 98MatingRecords ORDER BY [98MatingRecords].[SHED #]; The second is Text22, this list box has the sections in it and the sections are controled by the shed number, some sheds have 1 section some have 6 and some have 3 or 4, so the dro...

Authorizing checks with RMS

Color Schemes #2
How do you export custom color schemes to Microsoft Office Frontpage 2003? You cannot. You do not really expect interoperability do you <shaking head in disbelief> -- ...

Printing Checks

No Programs are showing up in the ADD/Remove program Box
XP Home to XP Pro Upgrade - clean install. Interestingly enough System Retore is disabled/stopped and I can not restore the service. Tried Regedit and looked for prog names >63 char, but none found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall. Any suggestions.... "Matthew" <Matthew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:494DD812-4BDD-473D-9936-5FBE50DE2F4D@microsoft.com... > XP Home to XP Pro Upgrade - clean install. > Interestingly enough System Retore is disabled/stopped and I can not > restore >...

why can't i type in plain text control boxes?
I am building a template in Word 2007. In the content controls I have the option of using rich text or plain text. When I choose the plain text and protect the document to filling in forms I can not type in the content control box. Yet when I use Rich text I can't tab over to the next content control box as it tabs within the control box. All I want to be able to do is type in the control box and be able to tab to the next. Did you by any chance set the text controls so they cannot be edited? Undo that and you should be able to tab from text control to text control with ...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Unable to Open Excel #2
I have been experiencing a problem over the past couple of days trying to open Excel. I am using Excel 2000. Every time I try to open the application the following message appears: " Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created" When I try to restart the program I still get the same error message. I have also tried to reboot and the same error message occurs. I can see all my excel files when I go into Explorer but I can not open any of the files. Please let me know if anyone has any ...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

File name list in the open dialog box.
In the open dialog box, how to delete the list of files appearing in the file name drag down menu in excel 2007? Not sure where you are finding this list. Do you mean the Recent Documents you see when you click on the Button? You can clear that by setting your MRU list to 0 under Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Display. If you mean the list you see when you go to Button>Open then you will have to set a new default file path to a folder that is empty. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:10:01 -0800, Acs <Acs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Errors after Service Pack 2
I am getting a lot of the following errors on my exchange 2003 after Service pack 2 was installed: Event ID: 7515 Source: MSExchangeTransport Description: An error occurred while Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter attempted to filter a message with ID <faf101c5f47a$f3044d20$5c34000a@XXX.XXX>, P1 From smtp:XXXX@XXX.com and Subject Reading One for SOW 340. This message will not be filtered. The error code is 0x800710f0. i found another thread with someone having the same problem microsoft acknowledged this as a bug with imf not being able to scan messages large...

Template #2
Can i import a template i designed in word into publisher? You can copy it and paste into Publisher, it will no longer be a template, however you can save it again as a Publisher template. If you are using 2003 you can try the import the Word document command under file. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lavanya" <Lavanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41B45CA2-DC39-410E-A8EC-0EBA298892A5@microsoft.com... > Can i import a template i designed in word into publisher? but i dont get...

Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook. #2
When I start outlook. It says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook windows. Then, I go to Mail Setup under Control Panel. I press "E-mail Account" but no respond. I press "Data Files" but no respond I press "Show Profile" and remove the profile. Then, I open office outlook, it can me to create a profile. Then, I press the name but it says "There was an error accessing your system registry" Then, it says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The server is not available. Con...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Report #2
I have a manager who would like a monthly report on inbound and outbound email volume to each user under her. What is the easiest way to achieve this? See "IMI Mailbox Statistics" - friendly user interface, export to TXT, CSV, HTML, and Direct Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imims.htm The report columns give to you information such as the mailbox name, the Windows NT user account name of the last user to log on to the Mailbox, the sizes of each of the messages in the mailbox, the total number of messages in the mailbox, the date and time when the user last logged on...

check check check
afpoiadshfpaosid It is a feature, not a bug -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...