Chart Problem #2

How can I produce a horizontal column chart of the values in A1:A40 to read
left to right -
i.o.w. the value A40 on chart left and the value A1 on right of chart.

Many Thanks

Gerry

0
galumpher (1)
9/15/2005 5:42:18 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Gerry

A simple solution is as follows:

1. Right-click on the X-Axis and select "Format axis"
2. On the "Scale" tab of the "Format Axis" context menu check "Values in
reverse order"

Hope this helps

Regards

Jean-Paul

"Galumpher" <galumpher@mweb.co.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> How can I produce a horizontal column chart of the values in A1:A40 to
> read left to right -
> i.o.w. the value A40 on chart left and the value A1 on right of chart.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Gerry

synchroniastion problems
Can anyone help me?, I seem to be having synchronizing problems with outlook 2000, 90% of the time I connect to my Exchange 5.5 server remotely via a dial-up. when connecting I can send/receive ok although outlook always wants to retrieve all 342 items in my inbox, yet I have setup synchronize for every folder that in outlook that I modify on a regular bases. Now my understanding of synchronize is that if you contact to the sever and you have delete a document that is local to your p.c/laptop the exchange will see this change and remove the copy of the file on server when you synch...

Legend on Chart

Out of Office doesn't reply the external mails after migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 #2
After I have made an In-Place migration of Exchange server with all of the mailboxes on it without using exmerge, the Out-of-Office of most of the old users, which are created before migration, replies only the internal mails but no more external mails. The Out-of -Office of the new users, which are created after migration, works however very well. Using Mdbvu32.exe (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248709/en-us) I have removed the inbox rules (each row with CB items, OOF Rules or MSFT:TDX OOF Rules under "Associated Messages in Fld") and even all rules in an inbox under it. But thi...

Demographic chart?

net folders "accept" #2
Hi. I am trying to share a calendar with 2 other computers. The calendar computer has sent invitations and the two other computers have "accepted". The computer with the calendar is showing that it is awaiting responses. But I look at Outlook Express and see that the two computers have sent back their acceptances. Since it is being received by OLExpress instead of OL 2000 (where the calendar is located), I wonder if that is why the acceptances haven't been yet received. Any suggestions? Thanks. Scott in Austin MN ...

alt tags problem with publisher
Hello, I've created a newsletter to send out on email. All looking good, apart from when I send it out as a test via email to myself. The first line of text on the page appears as an alt tag / text hovering over the majority of the email, and I have no idea how to get rid of it. This is if I view the email in Office 2003 - If I view the email in Outlook Office 2007, the text doesn't appear. Bizzare. Is there a bug that anyone knows about this? Is there a global setting in publisher that would cause this to appear? Any help appreciated! Cheers, James ...

Problem opening text file...
Hello, i have a simple macro that pulling in a text file: Public Function Import_FND_GFM_BV(DataPathName, TemplateBook) Application.StatusBar = "Importing fnd_gfm-BV.tsv..." ChDir DataPathName 'Open BV.txt Workbooks.OpenText Filename:="fnd_gfm-BV.tsv" _ , Origin:=437, StartRow:=1, DataType:=xlDelimited, TextQualifier:= _ xlDoubleQuote, ConsecutiveDelimiter:=False, Tab:=True, Semicolon:=False, _ Comma:=False, Space:=False, Other:=False, FieldInfo:=Array (Array(1, 1), _ Array(2, 1), Array(3, 1), Array(4, 1), Array(5, 1)...

Group by problem
i have the following table: Duguje Potrazuje Partner PartnerName Date ---------------------------------------------- 1 3 P Tisak 12.3.2006 5 2 P Croatia 25.6.2006 6 4 K HT 15.6.2007 8 3 K Tisak 11.11.2005 7 8 P Croatia 3.5.2007 7 5 K HT 11.3.2005 2 3 K HT 5.1.2005 the query is: SELECT partner, PartnerName, (SELECT SUM(Duguje) FROM arhivdugujepotrazuje WHERE datumdos <= '01-01-2007' an...

Multiple Selecting Problem
Hi, I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally ctrl + click multiple accounts would do this. When I ctrl + click it opens a new browser window instead of selecting another account. This seems to only be problem on my computer. How do I fix this? Check your mouse settings to make sure you haven't changed the functions of the buttons on it -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan B" wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to select multiple accounts to send direct mail to...normally > ctrl + click multiple accoun...

Excel help #2
Hi - I'm pretty familiar with most stuff in excel and I'd say I'm an intermediate user. I would like to learn how to do vba in excel. Does anyone know of any online help or tutorials that would teach me? If possible, I would like interactive suggestions. Thanks in advance. Newtechie David McRitchie's "Getting Started". Note links to other sites at the boittom of the page. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm VBA Tutorial from Microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/support/excel/content/vba101/default.asp There are many more, but these sho...

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

Chart in Chart

How do I create a chart....

Ingenico Pin pad problem
Hello there We have 2 samples of Ingenico Pin pad models 3070 and 3380. My boss has given these samples to me without any other CD or document. Now I am completely confused. I should customize the device. I have downloaded 2 documents from Ingenico website but they don't have the details I need. Does any one have useful documents about the way of the installation the device and configure it? When I connect the device to COM port, Nothing happens.I think my PC can't detect it. Should I install any special driver for the device? Can I develop a program for this device without its SDK? As...

Problem in opening the Connectivity Options....
Using - Wince 6.0 Visual studio 2005. When i click "Connectivity Options..." i get a popup window "Platform Builder was unable to read the device settings from the Datastore" (This is popped up by c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common 7\IDE\devenv.exe I have searched for this topic and tried the suggested solutions such as deleting the folder CoreCon under Document and settings directories etc. But nothing seems to work... Should I have to reinstall the Wince 6.0 ? or Visual Studio 2005 ? This problem started when I had to reinstall the vi...

Date Problem #2
When I type 31/11/03 in a cell it will not follow the same format as the rest of the dates I have typed in. Can anyone please tell me why? I am using Excel from Office 2000 on XP Home Operating System. If that is referring to the 31st of November, unless there is a new leap year for November, Excel would be confused. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Gary Pickett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A29ECE7C-4333-4D8D-818F-EF29CD835845@microsoft.com... > When I type 31/11/03 in a cell it will not follow the same format as the rest ...

PRINT PREVIEW PROBLEM #3
I am unable to view my entire page when opening "Print Preview." Only about 3/4 of the page shows. HELP!! ...

Chart items moving around

Adding amount from 1 colum depending on # piece amount in colum 2
L8 through L14 has $amount, N8 through N14 has # of pieces. I need N15 to have the total $amount. Example L8 N8 23.00 2 14.00 0 5.00 1 N!4 51.00 I have searched and found a few examples but had a lot more involvement Thanks Thanks Mike What you appear to be doing can be a very simple calculation of =L8*N8+L9*N9+L10*N10 (in your given figures) but that is not a satisfactory way to handle this problem. You should be using a column which calculates the total value of each row and...

Get $500 To Your PAYPAL Account In Just A Minutes #2
Do you need some extra money right now? Would you be interested to get $500 daily Paypal Money through some genuine tricks from home internet ? Get Money Online for FREE! Get started in the next few minutes without FEES..... Yes Absolutely ... This TRICK is absolutely FREE for all..... See the FORM for details on how to get $500 to your account. Due to some Premises I Have Hidden the FORM in an IMAGE ...... CLICK on the IMAGE which is BELOW the SEARCH BOX http://www.webinfos4all.euro.st ...