Chart Display Bubble Size

Dear All,

I am plotting some bubble charts in which the series are in the
following form:

ProductName, NumberParts,NumberVersions,TotalValue

The series are being plotted as NumberParts in X axis, NumberVersions
Y and TotalValue as the bubble size.

I would like to display in my graph the value of the bubble size. Is
there any way to do this ? From the different layouts available in
excel 2007 I just have the possibility to print the X,Y labels
(NumberParts , NumberVersions )

Thank you, Cheers,
Hugo
0
hcacote (12)
6/30/2008 10:59:30 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Legend on Chart

Demographic chart?

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Charting/ Graph question

how could i capture the event when my computer switch display device?
laptop could redirect the display output to another device by pressing Fn + special key, how could i know this happened? i have searched msdn for sometime, hanvn't found any window message related. does anyone know ? "thinktwice" <memorialday@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ea3d8cfa-2c80-445f-899e-630ec0bd9239@a8g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > laptop could redirect the display output to another device by pressing > Fn + special key, how could i know this happened? i have searched msdn > for sometime, hanvn't found any window message related. does anyone > ...

Chart in Chart

Excel application as an ERP platform for medium size production plan
I am interested in getting inputs about the option to use Excel as an ERP application for my plan, getting orders from cutomers, production control and so on. This application should enable 20-30 users to be involved in the process. Does some one has any experience for this kind of Excel usage ? Thanks, Adi. I don't have any experience regarding Excel and this but I can't imagine Excel would be a good program for this, any database must be better for these kind of things Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Adi" wrote: > I am interested in getting inputs about the option to...

How do I create a chart....

Database Display
I'm new to Access 2007 and I'm sure this is easily sorted and I'm just being stupid! All of my forms and reports are maximised across the entire screen and there isn't a button to minimise them. I want to view them at the actual size that I've specified in their design, in their own window. Any ideas?? Tray: That is called the new Tabbed format. To change it to what you are used to, take a look at my little quick tutorial here: http://www.btabdevelopment.com/main/QuickTutorials/A2K7Howtochangefromtabbedforms/tabid/81/Default.aspx -- Bob Larson Access World Forums...

Chart items moving around

How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007

In icon view ListCtrl,how to display 5 rows text per item?
In general,ListCtrl of icon view can display only 2 rows of text per item(the remaining will display in "..."),but now i want to display 5 rows,how can i do that? thanks! Hi, I believe you will have to resort to owner drawing the items. Regards Chris "yangxiaoxiang" <littlewarm@163.com> wrote in message news:%23eUOjzNWDHA.208@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > In general,ListCtrl of icon view can display only 2 rows of text per > item(the remaining will display in "..."),but now i want to display 5 > rows,how can i do that? > thanks! > > T...

Size Limit Error With no Attachment
Good morning. We're having an issue with a particular user. Regardless of the recipient, she is getting: "Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0s80040610) " 'The message being sent exceeds the message size established for this user." The e-mails she is sending do not have any attachments, and oddly enough they are getting through to the intended recipient. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? ...

create chart from external application
Hi, I would like to know if this is possible.... I have an application that contains an hierarchical chart. I would like to export this data into a format that Visio can *understand*, and then import it into Visio and have it display in a hierarchical manner. Does any body know if this is possible to do. .....or, if there is another way of getting my data into Visio, can you please let me know. Thanks. Here is an article that describes how to automate the org chart wizard, and how to format your data: http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight5_July00.aspx Hope ...

Change the size of the sheet?
Hi, everyone, I need only 30 rows, 7 columns in my worksheet, and I want column H, I, J, ... row 31, 32, 33, ... to "disappear" from my worksheet, even the column/row indicators (i.e. H, I, J, ... at the top, and 31, 32, 33, .... at the left side of the view). What can I do? Thanks. You can't get rid of them! All you can do is hide them. Click in the header of Column H, to select,the entire column, then: <Ctrl> <Shift> <RightArrow> This will select all the columns, out to IV. Right click in this selection and choose "Hide". Click in the row hea...

Display Internet Headers
Hi: When I try to view internet headers of my email by doing the view/options/ the "internet header" field is blank and not "active"[grayed out so to speak]. I would like to be able to view internet headers of my eMail. Idea of what I'm doing wrong to make this function? thank you much. This usually happens in an Exchange organization. Where is the mail being sent from? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. Afte...

print a chart over multiple pages
I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas individually. Any ideas? i'm using excel 2003. Thanks Hi, If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work. If the chart is embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work. What you need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart across multiple pages. Cheers, Shane "OEB1527" <O...

Embed Chart
Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet like an embedded chart (or something)? Thanx. Brian - I'm not sure what you're asking. If you copy a chart from one workbook (or worksheet) and paste it into another, it will retain its links to the original source of its data. You can change its source data (to its new parent worksheet) using Source Data from the Chart menu. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ briank wrote: > Is it possible to link a chart into my current worksheet > like an...

Names on a Bubble Chart
Hi There, I am wondering on how I can put the "names" on my bubbles...? I've the following data where I would like to make a bubble chart with ... The bubble chart in itself works fine, I just do not manage to get the corresponding name (Product1, 2,...) on each bubble: NS AGP Growth Product1 9,052,494 22 (31) Product2 1,574,341 32 (25) Product3 1,759,511 3 (45) Product4 1,539,132 13 (69) Any thoughts? Jen ...

A Chart in a Chart ?
Is it possible to create a chart within another chart? If not - Is it possible to view a chart within another chart? Jim -- jamesasmithsr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jamesasmithsr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377093 you can save a chart inside a second chart. Make the first chart and have it on its own sheet make the second chart and set its location as an object in the first chart sheet "jamesasmithsr" wrot...