Changing the order of a chart legend

I have a stacked column chart and would like to reverse the order of the
items in th legend table (my aim is to place the legend on the right hand
side of the chart so that the key lines up along side the appropriate point
in the stack).
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Line chart or scatter chart??
I have many sets of data for which the x-values run up from approx 60 to 100, and back down to 60ish. Each set of data consists of 200 points. I can happily display each set individually on a scatter chart, with the categories from, 60 (at point i=1)to 100 (i=100) to 60 (i=200). My probably occurs when I want to display two sets of data on the same graph. For each set, the x-values vary, for example another set could run from 65 to 95 then back to 65, but it still contains 200 points. Excel will only allow one set of values on the category axis, so only one data set will be correctly re...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Open Purchase Order Inquiry
I am building a SQL statement that looks at PO's that have inventory items with a GL account that is different than the GL account on the Inventory Item or Inventory Class. I found 421 items... yikes! But I am trying to figure out a way to narrow this list and only show me open po's... does anyone know what I need to add to my statement in order to get this? SQL STMT: SELECT TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.POP10110.PONUMBER, dbo.POP10110.ITEMNMBR AS PO_ITEM_NUMBER, dbo.IV00101.ITEMNMBR AS INV_ITEM_NUMBER, dbo.POP10110.INVINDX, dbo.IV00101.IVIVINDX FROM ...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Nonnumerical Axis in Excel Charts
Hello, Essentially, when plotting a series of Acid/Base ratios in cells with text formatting (ex. "0/100", "10/90", etc.") (X-axis) versus temperature change per ratio (Y-axis), Excel charts the actual row numbers (ex. 1, 2, 3, etc.) for the X-axis instead of "0/100", "10/90", etc. Fraction and Number formatting of the ratio cells does not change this either. Thank you. Robert Agee Purdue University It depends which chart type you use. If you use column chart type, the X axis should be your lables (10/90, etc.) not row numbers. If you use ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

BUG?!: PP 2007 does display all "Paste as link" charts of Excel 20
I discovered a bug in Excel / PP 2007 which I can easily reproduce. I have a simple "test" files if somebody wants to take a look. The basic outline is like this. 1) I create some graphs in Excel with considerable distance, so that they are not both visible on the screen simontainously. 2) I copy (by selecting a range containing the graphs), then paste-link (as dynamic graphics) the two chars into PP, each in its separate slide. 3) Now, If I rightclick and choose "update", the one which is not visible in Excel will not be shown! To me, it seems like Excel saves...

Creating charts from formula results
Im trying to create a chart in Excel based on the reult of a column or formula's I wrote. The chart just seems to show the formula as its values, can anyone help? I had a list of employee ages and used a formula to indicate their age bracket (e.g. 16-24, 25-30, 31-40 etc). I now want a bar chart that will show how many employee's are in each bracket. Help is much appreciated asap as its for my job. Thanks in advance. -- Boba Fett ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Boba Fett's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo...

icon changes with change of extension

Data Labels On 3-D Bar Charts
I REALLY need to find a way to set my data labels at center or outside, the choices in a reguar bar chart. Is there any way to do that? And if you happen anyone happens to know if it is in any add-ins. I'm waiting to get the downloads UN-BLOCKED!! My work is a joke. Thanks ...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2