Can't remove "Visual Basic" toolbar & cannot add toolbars thru cus

Hi,

I Can't remove the "Visual Basic" toolbar which has positioned itself right
in the centre of the screen; it can't be removed or moved

I also cannot add toolbars through the customise menu.

Thanks.

0
Gav (7)
11/30/2005 12:55:03 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Word 2007
In Word 2007, I adjust the text wrapping around a picture by right-clicking on the picture and then choosing Format Picture, Layout, Advanced, Through. I'll be very grateful to anyone who can tell me the Visual Basic code for this. Mary Fetsch On Mon, 31 May 2010 15:27:01 -0700, Mary Fetsch <MaryFetsch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word 2007, I adjust the text wrapping around a picture by right-clicking >on the picture and then choosing Format Picture, Layout, Advanced, Through. >I'll be very grateful to anyone who can tell me the Visual Basi...

Basic Visual Basic
I want to learn VB for Excel, but I need to know a good free site for help and to read up on it. Can anyone help me? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi as a starting point: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I want to learn VB for Excel, but I need to know a good free site for > help and to read up on it. Can anyone help me? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Visual Basic conversion to Applescript

Visual Basic 6.0 conversion
Can Microsoft Access 2003 convert a Visual Basic 6.0 program Hi Michael, Depending on what the program does it's possible that some or many of the VB6 procedures will run without much change, but there's no automatic conversion system. On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:38:35 -0800, "Michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can Microsoft Access 2003 convert a Visual Basic 6.0 >program -- John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] Please respond in the newgroup and not by email. ...

If match copy cells in visual basic.
How do I write the visual basic code for the following. If the value in the cells in column A (sheet 1) matches the value in column A (sheet 2), copy contents of cells N, O & P, columns in the same row, to sheet 2 in A,B & C. Many thanks, in anticipation. Hi, I didn't quite follow your logic A (sheet 2), copy contents of cells N, O & P, columns in the same row, to > sheet 2 in A,B & C. This would overwrite the value in column A which I assume you don't want to do so instead this writes to columns B,C & D in sheet 2. This should work as worksheet code or...

MS Visual Basic Error...from MAcro
I am trying to run an macro that has worked fine but is now causing an error. I load the macro and then it prompts that Active X Controls are going to be installed, asks if I trust the source.(This never happened before). When I click YES, then the following error occurs: System Error &H80004005 (-2147467259). Unspecified Error. Any help would !!! ...

visual basic book in india
Dear is there a book on visual basic in india. i want to learn visual basic step by step. so pls help. Hi hitesh. This may help you:- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/default.aspx Please hit Yes if my comments have helped. Thanks. "hitesh" wrote: > Dear > > is there a book on visual basic in india. i want to learn visual basic step > by step. > > so pls help. > > ...

How to run Visual Basic from Excel sheet #8
How do I run a Visual Basic routine from a normal Excel cell. I would like to do something like this: =IF(RunIt=TRUE, Run my Visual Basic routine, Do nothing) So if some calculations results in the variable "RunIt" is set equal to TRUE, the Visual Basic routine must run. Kristian ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Kristian, You can only run functions from a worksheet. Not subs. You can use a worksheet change event. Do a google search for w...

Visual Basics
I have created a code in Excel which on clicking on a button, takes you to another worksheet then to a selection of cells which I have named. It will take me to the worksheet but comes up with an error. Please let me know whats wrong with the following: Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Application.Goto ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("WGTN & KAPITI").Activate ActiveSheet.Range("Shailesh").Activate End Sub -- Shirl, NZ ...

I get a Visual Basic Error When I try to print from the File Menu
Whenever I try to print from the file menu, I get a Visual Basic Error stating "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I can print from the Print Preview Page, but I cannot change my printing options. What do I do. It would appear that you have a macro hiding someplace - probably in an add-in or your Normal template or, if it's only certain documents that are affected, a specific document template - that's intercepting the FilePrint command. Star...

copy and paste (visual basic)
i need to copy and paste addresses from on sheet to another depending on the cell value EXAMPLE: IF cell a2 on sheet 1 says "1" then copy the address (cells a1 to a5 on sheet 1) to cells d1 to d5 on sheet 2 if cell A2 on sheet 1 says "54" then copy THAT address (cells a1 to a5 on sheet 1) to cells d10 to d15 on sheet 2 ANYONES HELP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED thanks You have a bunch of responses at the other locations of your posts. ian123 wrote: > > i need to copy and paste addresses from on sheet to another depending on the > cell value > EXAMPLE: > ...

How to run Visual Basic from Excel sheet
How do I run a Visual Basic routine from a normal Excel cell. I would like to do something like this: =IF(RunIt=TRUE, Run my Visual Basic routine, Do nothing) So if some calculations results in the variable "RunIt" is set equal to TRUE, the Visual Basic routine must run. Kristian ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

How to invoke form designer in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
I'm new in the Express Edition. I was building a simple application. I did close a tab with a form design with the name of the form followed by [design]. Now I don't know how to reinvoke this tab and change the form design. Can somebody help me? Jan "Jan" <J.Scheeper@tiscali.nl> wrote in message news:%23VwfsgfZKHA.5372@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm new in the Express Edition. This group is for VB6 and earlier versions; "Visual Basic 2008" is a version of VB.Net and you would be better served asking in a newsgroup with "dotnet&...

Visual Basic Autoshapes Macro
I am sure this is possible in a macro, but I'm only just learning them In a workbook I have 2 sheets one containing last months data (lstmnth and one containing this months data (thismnth) On both sheets I wish to compare the ranges C1:L1, C5:L5, O1:X1, O5:x All the cell values are numbers, if the number on lstmnth is > this month I wish to insert a shap MSoDownArrow possibly in the cell in thismnth if the number on lstmnth is <this month I wish to insert a shap MSoUpArrow possiblyin the cell in thismnth So for example lstmnth!C1 is compared to Thismnth!C1 etc if lstmnth!C i...

Scrolling Problem in EXCEL Visual Basic
I recently upgraded to XP, EXCEL is 2000. The scrollwheel doesn't do anything for an object (userforms, modules) in VB. It scrolls in all other windows in VB (Properties, Projects and Object Browsers). Don ...

Visual Basic for Applications Project in the database is corrupt
We have a shared (but not split) database on the network. One user suddenly started receiving this error message, but only when she changes an inserted subdatasheet in a table. The user can continue to work IF she clicks thru the error messages, anywhere from 3 to 10 or more times. Since she must constantly change subdatasheets due to the nature of her work, she has to stop and do this frequently. I know the database itself is fine because other users are having no problem at all. We reinstalled the software on this user's local machine, but that didn't help. The database was cre...

Applescript vs. Visual Basic speed
Suppose you are only scripting Microsoft Office 2004 applications for the Macintosh (OSX). If you were to write the "same script" in Visual Basic and in Applescript -- that is, follow the same logic and apply similar commands and perform the same loops -- would one execute faster than the other? If so, which is faster? Substantially so? I'd appreciate comments from anyone who ever tried to "speed things up" by switching from one language to the other. What was your experience? Thanks. On 7/4/05 8:14 PM, in article 1120533273.374787.103600@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Visual Basic Power Packs DataRepeater Control
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the control from the subject: What is the best way to display a message when the datasource datatable contains no rows (e.g. ASP.NET GridView has a nice EmptyDataText property)? Of course, I can create a datatable with a single cell containing the "No data" or similar message and bind it to the DataRepeater in the case when the primary data source contained no data but if there's a more elegant way of doing it, I'll appreciate all the information. Thanks, Hrvoje ...

Visual Basic Programming Tips
Hi Everyone, To get to the visual basic editor use Tools > Macro > Macros > Visual Basic Editor This article has tips about using the editor. Two features mentioned are not available in Mac Visual Basic (Auto Quick Info & Auto List Members are Windows only). The article is titled: How to format Sub procedures in Visual Basic for Applications http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=843621 -Jim -- Jim Gordon Mac MVP MVP FAQ <http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mvpfaqs> ...

Circular References and Visual Basic Formulas: Trouble Opening Workbooks
Hello, I have a workbook with a complex formula written in VBA that is part of a circular reference. When the workbook is open, everything works fine. But when I close the workbook and open it again, I get "#Value" in the cells with the VBA formula and "#Name" in other cells part of the circular reference. I assume it is because there is nothing to start off the circular reference (sort of a "primer") once the workbook is opened. I have gotten around this by turning off auto calculation when I open the workbook and then turning it back on as soon as the workb...

Using visual basic to select what paper to print on
I am setting up a database in excel with multiple sheets. I have set up a macro button to print one of the sheets based on what information is entered. The printer has two trays - one plain paper and one letterhead. Some of the pages need to be printed on letterhead and some on plain paper. I can set it up so the pages are printing on the correct paper but when others use it on their computers, it prints only to plain paper. Is it possible to set up visal basic code that will change the page setup so the correct printer tray is used when the page is printed??? I would love for some he...

MS Visual Basic Error
I opened an excel spreadsheet that I created and received an MS Visual Basic error that says the following in red: Private Sub New Request _Click() End Sub An error box also appears: Compile error: Expected: identifier [OK] Any ideas what might be causing this? I'm thinking that something might be wrong with a check box that was created with the name "New Request" next to it. Your help is greatly appreciated. Right click on the worksheet that holds this checkbox. Select View Code If that's the only thing you see, you can delete it. click on that window Ctrl-A to se...

Microsoft Visual Basic error while opening and closing Excel
When I open excel 2003, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error: Module: AutoExecNew When I close excel I get: Compile error in hidden module: DistMon What should I do? Serge Blais Hi see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "SB" <serge.blais@sasktel.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:10mhaacbblh8228@corp.supernews.com... > When I open excel 2003, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error: > > Module: AutoExecNew > > When I close excel I get: > > Compile error in hidden module: DistMo...

Visual Basic help
I am new to VB. I have entered a statement which is too long and therefore takes up the entire width of the VB window and in some instances I must depend on my vertical scroll bar too much. What can I do to split statements and continue on a new line Example of what I have: "This is just a test statement" Example of what am looking for(FirstLine) "This is just" (SecondLine) "A test Statment" ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote...

Migrating to Visual Basic
I would like to migrate our MS Access applications (including Forms/Code Modules) to MS Visual Basic 6. What are my options? What are your experiences? if you can, do it in .net (vb.net or c#)... vb6 is no longer supported by microsoft... Charles Tam wrote: > I would like to migrate our MS Access applications (including Forms/Code > Modules) to MS Visual Basic 6. What are my options? What are your > experiences? Tony Toews lists a number of products that purport to be able to do the conversion at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/accesstovb.htm. However, the general consens...