Can only print ~3 pages from Excel to Adobe pdf

I've got a 30+ page Excel workbook, with 23 sheets that I want to print to a
pdf.  I select all those 23 sheets, then do File / Print / <select Adobe
PDF> / OK.

It almost immediately comes up with the "Save PDF File As" dialog.  If I
click save, it only saves three pages.  If I keep clicking save (or cancel)
it staggers through it, wiping out the previous pdf and re-creating it with
only two or three pages at a time.

This happens whether or not I've clicked Printer / Properties and
de-selected "View Adobe PDF results" and/or "Prompt for Adobe PDF filename"
and/or "Add document information."

BTW, it does a perfect 23-page print-preview.

My OS is Windows XP, home edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 2
My Excel is 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1)
My Adobe is Professional version 6.0.4 7/25/2005

I would be grately deepful if anybody could help.

Thanks
Tim Carr

excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Remove page break in Excel?
How do I remove a manual page break in Excel with Office 2003? Select a cell below the page break then insert, remove page break -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Page Breaks in Excel Removal" <Page Breaks in Excel Removal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E56F3C94-66AF-4500-A776-32227DFCB1BD@microsoft.com... > How do I remove a manual page break in Excel with Office 2003? ...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Creating and Organization Chart from and excel file
I was able to create an org. chart awhile ago and now when I try to use the org. chart wizard and select the excel file I get an error "cannot read names". I have excel and visio 2003. Can anyone help???? I want to include 4 fields from from excel file (name, title, department, reports_to). Help! Have you tried creating an Excel file recently? Perhaps there's an issue with your existing Excel file. I'd try generating a dummy file using the wizard, and then try importing it iback nto a new Visio file using the wizard. If that works, then you may want to cut / pas...

Customising page numbers
Hi, In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I want to start the page number from 5 in Excel. Kindly help. - Krisunela Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup'. In the first tab is a textbox to enter your starting page (think this was introduced with Excel 2000) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Krisun wrote: > Hi, > In MS Word, we can introduce the page numbers in header/footer and > customize the starting page number from 2 or 3 ... instead of 1. I > want to start the page number fro...

How can I drop a flyer from Publisher into PowerPoint as a slide?
I have created a flyer in Publisher but I now need to drop it into PowerPoint as a slide, is this possible? No, not really. You could open up both instances, Powerpoint and Publisher, and then drag and drop/copy and paste from the Publisher window to the Powerpoint window, the reformat as needed. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "melann" <melann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58EE1229-ED29-4A5F-B4D6-BDE863876DB0@microsoft.com... &...

Formula help... #3
In column A there are cells with team names in them like the following: NYY NYY NYY @OAK @OAK @OAK BOS BOS BOS @TEX @TEX @TEX I would like column B to list all the team names without the @ symbol and column H to list all the teams with the @ symbol. For the example I would like column B to have NYY NYY NYY BOS BOS BOS =COUNTIF(A:A,"@*") and =COUNTIF(A:A,"<>@*") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jambruins" <Jambruins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:135965C4-7523-47AB-88DE-D0B12B652CD5@m...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

CListCtrl and paging???
hi anybody I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl. Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl. I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a possibility. "Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message news:e7HghgajDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi anybody > > I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if tabl...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Version 10 Startup Page
I just started using Version 10, and I see I have a home page when I start Great Plains. I see, too, that when I click the Purchasing button in my navigation pane, I see all the Purchasing screens I can access. When I start Great Plains, is there a way I can have that Purchasing page appear instead of my home page? Mary Fetsch Mary, this is actually possible if you use a login macro with some extra lines to take you to the purchasing navigation option. I will create a blog article on this today. Visit my blog at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com to see the article later on. Be...

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

Excel Crash

Check Printing #6
I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed" I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't seen to help, any suggestions? Thanks in advance Did you use msmoney -s (which is different than salv.exe)? "Kris" <kris@team19motorsports.com> wrote in message news:1682801c4177c$bd1ceeb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I get the error " no accounts with checks to be printed" > I used the salvage utility from microsoft and that didn't > seen to help, any suggestions? Thanks in advance ...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Print First Page Only
Hi Groupies: In Outlook 2007, how can you tell it to print only the 1st page of a multi page email? Am I blind or is the option just not there? -- Thanks for taking the time! CJ --------------------------------------------------------- Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups! "CJ" <private@newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:E83B3132-6092-4092-924C-47A651128836@microsoft.com... > Hi Groupies: > > In Outlook 2007, how can you tell it to print only the 1st page of a multi > page email? Am I blind or is the option just not there? > It is, b...

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

How can I tell if our GP 9.0 is updated to the latest SP and patch
We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, but I'm not sure we are at SP1 or the latest patches have been installed. Is there a way to tell from the versions numbers displayed in the "About Microsoft Dynamics GP" box? Or, maybe asked a different way, if at the latest updates, what should the Dexterity and GP 9.0 version numbers be at? hello, You know if it's Dynamics GP SP1 when you see that: Dynamics GP - 9.00.0259 Dexterity - 9.00.0068.0 rgds, timber On Oct 6, 6:35 am, dcnjoe60 <dcnjo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, bu...

Create pre-set margins & page no's.
How does one "pre-set" margins & desired page-numbering option so that most Word files that a person creates or copies from the Internet automatically are set to these specifications when a new document page is opened? (I am tired of doing this "by hand"over and over again each day!) Also, can I create one or more of this type of "template?" (I've never done this sort of thing before.) Create a template with the desired options specified. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...