calculation in menu/tool bar using option buttons and pull-down menus

hello:

Like to be able to add a series of calculations into the menu bar. The
calculations would require 1 input field, 2 sets of radio (or are they
called toggle???) buttons, a pull down list and an answer field that
was dependent on the radio buttons, pull down and # inputted.

I can do all this in an Excel worksheet fairly easily; however, I'd
like to put it up in the menu bar/tool bar area so it is easily
accessable no mater what workbook I'm working in.

How can I do this? Any places I can read about this on the Web?

Thanks for any answers/pointers!

For example, the basic concept is like making a temperature
calculator. You input what degree it is, then select if what you
inputted was oF or oC and it calculates oC or oF.
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

How to Read/Write vsd uses Delphi?
I wana read/write vsd file by Borland Delphi. anyideas? Miles Guo What version of Delphi? Surely you can use the ActiveX control to access the vsd and its objects. Randall Arnold "miles guo" <milesg@china.com> wrote in message news:%23f4tOnqHEHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I wana read/write vsd file by Borland Delphi. > anyideas? > > Miles Guo > > On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:13:29 +0800, "miles guo" <milesg@china.com> wrote: >I wana read/write vsd file by Borland Delphi. >anyideas? http://www.diagramantics.com -- Regards,...

Defining a variable then using it later
Hi all: First of all I am not a VB expert so please bear with me. I am trying to do the following... I have cell A1 which has a value, and that value changes. When I press a button on that page, I want to do the following: * Take the value in cell A1 * I want to take the value that is in cell A1 and unhide the corresponding sheet with the same value For example: The value in cell A1 = LT5 When the button is pressed the following line is run: Sheets([variable]).Visible = True I am sure this is possible, I just don't know the proper format. Thanks in advance! Hi Copy the fo...

Task bar
I might be calling it by the wrong name - but I am looking for the column that sits to the right of the screen - with all the options on it - where it list the file and places to click on. Can you help. TaskPane maybe? If you go to File>New... it will pop up. Tools>Options>View. Show TaskPane on Startup. Check it. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:11:01 -0800, "PghPatti" <PghPatti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I might be calling it by the wrong name - but I am looking for the column >that sits to the right of the screen - with all the ...

Using OWA from another Exchange Server
Hi Guys! We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA is enabled on EXCH1. Both servers have mailboxes. The question is how do I configure users on EXCH2 to logon to their mailboxes using the OWA running on EXCH1.Your response will be most appreciated. We run Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 -- Buchi "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BDE18EE-D9DB-49F7-AB76-B13DA1C11064@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys! > We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA > is > en...

Pulling from multiple paper trays
Hi all, I'm new to publisher, and I'm trying to figure out how to grab paper from more than one tray. I have about 10 pages, and want some of them printed on normal paper, and some of them printing on some harder card stock. How can I tell publisher which paper to use for which page? I can only seem to set the paper tray for the entire publication. Thanks, Denzil Either create multiple documents, each using a particular tray, or instead of telling it to print all of the pages, print the pages you want for Tray 1 and then run another print batch for Tray 2. -- JoAnn Paules MVP...

How to calculate age of a person?

How can I move a menu to a new database?
Hi. I have made a menu of my own in a access database. I want to create a new database and copy table, queries and form from a old database but the menu I made is not coming to the new database. How can I include also the menu to the new database? Hannu Under Import, select the original db, and when the selections come up, click on Options. That will show you a checkbox for importing menus, etc. Damon "hanski" <lappalainen.hannu@luukku.com> wrote in message news:1183315800.017804.19890@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi. > > I have made a menu of my own in ...

Install Module choices mapped to Help Menu Module Listing
Hello, when installing GPv10 you have choices of what to install. For example: EFT for Receivables, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Professional Services Tools Library, etc. But when you go under Help>Options and display the registration report it's not a one-to-one mapping of what you chose when doing the install. For example modules listed in my registration report that are not registered are Cashbook Bank Management, Bank One Commercial Card Integration, Bank One Direct Paycheck Card Integration. I don't know if these are mapped to EFT for Receivables or Electronic Bank Recon...

DROP DOWN MENUS #10
i would like to link my drop down menus with an if, then scenario. If product a is selected, then product 1&2 are availble but if product b is selected, then product 1,2,3 & 4 are available. Does anyone know how to do this in an Excel document? Please let me know. Thanks. ...

Due Date Calculated

how to calculate outliers

Calculated field options???

tenure calculations

Time Sheet Function to Calculate

Outlook 2000 Send button
Now my send button is inactive. When I open an email message, and click reply, I cannot click the send button. ...

Button help!
would like to add a small gfx object that looks like a button in my spreadsheet. When someone clicks on it i would like it to perform a function.In my case to reset all data to 0. How can i do this and also after they click it how would i add a validation "are you sure you want to reset all data to 0?" as a security measure so they don't delete by mistake? Im very new to this but this is the only function i need to add to my sheet to finish my project Regards Alchy ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and p...

can't see my command buttons anymore?
I had wrote some VBA routines that ran by clicking a command button. Everything was fine until recently. Now when I open the spreadsheets, I cannot see the buttons. The buttons are still there and if I click on the edges they will still work? What happened? I have tried everything I can think of to be able to see them again. I have actually reinstalled excel (2003) but they don't work. This is very strange. Any ideas? Rob Did you delete some rows/columns where they were? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rhzehr" <rhzehr@hotmail.com> wrote in mes...

Multiple Use of Product Key
I have recently bought a second laptop and am trying to register Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007. I bought it as a student from my University. While trying to register on my new laptop, while also keeping my old laptop active, it says my product key is invalid. Anyone know why? Perhaps because you failed to uninstall any trial version first, or the version you purchased, Office Plus is a volume license which is not licensed for two PC's "tony777288" <tony777288@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EC79925-7A11-4DFD-9C2A-152EF6488A04@m...

Formula to calculate time

XML to XML Using XSLT
Hi, I need to transform one xml document into a second xml document. They both have many nodes so xslt works fine, but there is one node I have not figure out how to transform. Here it is: Node in Input File. <FullAddress>JOHN SMITH@19495 BISCAYNE BLVD@MIAMI@FL/33180@USA</FullAddress> The Result should be: <Name>JOHN SMITH</Name> <Address>19495 BISCAYNE BLVD</Address> <City>MIAMI</City> <State>FL</State> <ZipCode>33180</ZipCode> <Country>USA</Country> It seems to me I have to "Split" or "Par...

How to check if mouse wheel has been used, system-wide?
Hi! I have the following task - I need to check time to time if mouse wheel has been used by the user, in ANY application. I have some kind of user activity detector, to do certain actions in application when user is idle for some time. It would be nice to have the ability to check if mouse wheel has been used. I already know how to check for keyboard (GetKeyboardState and compare with previous call's result) and mouse (GetCursorPos and compare with previous call's result). I know how to set up a hook, and can achieve what I need via hook. But, customer says sometimes system runs slo...

Using the registry in Vista.
I haven't started programming to target Vista yet. (First, I need to buy a new computer that has Vista.) Currently, depending on my program, they run on either XP or Server 2003. Can I access the same areas of the registry in Vista? I've been putting everything in local machine. Can I continue to do that? If I can't, what do I do? If I write a service... They start up before a login. Right? So how do I use the registry in that case? >Can I access the same areas of the registry in Vista? You can - if you (the user running your program) has permission to do so. >I&#...