Button problem

Hi,
Could someone tell me what might be the reasones for that the control tool
box doesn't work.
I had a button in my file for a macros, but it desappered (I don't know
how). I still have the macros in that file but I can't add button to run it.

Svilen

excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Perhaps you deleted rows that hid it.
Surely you can create another and assign it.
I suggest either a forms button or a drawing shape instead of a command
button.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Svilen Pachedjiev" <Pachedjiev.S@bnbank.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Could someone tell me what might be the reasones for that the control tool
> box doesn't work.
> I had a button in my file for a macros, but it desappered (I don't know
> how). I still have the macros in that file but I can't add button to run
it.

> Svilen

0
Don

Do not Email Button
Folks, can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do not email, using the radio button on their record, does not get emailed? thanks Pat No this does not work consistently throughout the system. I believe it has been logged as a bug but no resolution has been provided as far as I am aware. "Phifunk" <Phifunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD32EE5B-4BCD-419F-BA5E-FBE7A31843E1@microsoft.com... > Folks, > > can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do > not email, using the radio button...

having a problem with a combobox
I have a combobox that is filled with 9 digit numbers. the box is no autofilling as you start typing in a number. all of the help I hav been reading talks about alphabets but does not say that it must be a alphabet. does this not work with numbers also -- Zygoi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Zygoid's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=104 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26155 what kind of combobox are you using? i use Control Toolbox's combobo and it works fine -- ic...

Option Buttons/Radio Buttons
Hi I run Excel 2000 I have 2 option buttons in each row (total of 20 rows) I would like the only one of the 2 buttons in each row are on or off. The problem I am having is that it dosent matter which button on which row I select, only that button is active. All the other buttons go blank. I have tried changing the source for each pair of buttons but when I do all the other button sources change as well. How do i set up the buttons so that I can select one of the 2 in every row.? Example 20 buttons in total - 10 buttons active and 10 buttons inactive Thanks John You have to grou...

Problem with mailbox manager
I created a new recipient policy with the highest priority (e.g. 4), enabled mailbox management for the policy and created rules for folder: deleted, age=30, size=any and created a new folder entry: spam, age=30, size=any. I set to 'delete immediately' with no message class exclusions. I created a custom message. I know that the mailbox management process works over my mailbox (i.e. I'm included in the filter) since I get the custom message and messages are removed from 'deleted' but never from 'spam'. Used to work on the default policy before I moved it to this...

Array formula problem
I'm entering an array formula in many different cells at once. Here's my formula (entered as an array): =SUMPRODUCT(($M7=$J$7:$J$74)*(D$7:D$74)*(IF ($I$7:$I$74="",1,0))) If I enter this array formula in by highlighting all the cells that I want this formula in and doing Ctrl+Shift+Enter, the formula is the same in all cells. In other words, the cell references aren't relative. They are all absolute. What I want is to enter this as an array formula and copy down, so that the next cell down will have the formula: =SUMPRODUCT(($M8=$J$7:$J$74)*(D$7:D$74)*(IF ($I...

Moving a Button in a Dialog
I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN) pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ) Rect.left += 1 Rect.right += 1 pBtnOK->MoveWindow( &Rect, TRUE) Thanks in advance. Rahvin wrote: > I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command: > > CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN); > pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ); > Rect.left +...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

Radio Button
I have a form someone created in Excel and somehow three buttons are linked together so that if I click on one, it selects the one I click on and clears one selected before. Is there a way to have it clear the button that was selected if I click on the same button again. As it is, I cannot clear all the buttons once a button is selected. Hi This is what radiobuttons (option buttons) are for. Either Male or Female, no None or Both or Not sure yet or Refuse to answer. For independent choices (Vegetarian, Blonde, Plays guitar, ... ) use checkboxes. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Debb...

Buttons Issue with Access 2007 on Vista
Hi there! I have a client who has a simple access DB. If he runs it onXP/Access 2007 no issue, but if he runs it on vista/access2007, he can't click any of the buttons on any of theforms! Could someone shed some light please?...

Outlook Custom Button
Hi All, Is there a way to add a custom button to Outlook 2003 SP-2 standard tool bar and have it replicate to all the users in the domain? Thanks CG You'd need to add it using a script or vba and push it out via a logon script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

Problems consuming a webservice in Excel2003
Hi, I am not a MS-Office expert but have been tasked with trying something new to me. If there is a better place to ask this question, please feel free to point me to it. I have built a Webservice in Delphi 2007. It works fine with a client built in D2007 and with a generic webbased client. Now I would like to consume it using Excel 2003. The final goal is to fill a statistics spreadsheet with a set of indicators calculated from inside a separate system. I have installed the Web Services Toolkit and followed the quick walkthrough in: http://weblogs.asp.net/erobillard/archive/2005/07...

Superscript Button and Subscript Button
I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? "=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D6FC2A9-56DD-49DD-B2A3-0DC028A12184@microsoft.com: > I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the > superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the > superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? > Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons. ...

new email notification problem
I installed Outlook2003, but I have a problem. It notifies me only if a new �ail comes to my INBOX. If a mail comes to other folders (due to the rules I have created before) it doesn't notify me. How can I change the setting so that it notifies me whichever folder the email comes ? ...

Budget problems #3
I am using Money 2001 Standard and have set up a budget for the first time. I have multiple accounts in my file, including a checking account, a cash account, a couple of credit card accounts, and side accounts for my minor children. [The children's accounts are actually part of my checking account. When I balance, I enter their amounts as a dummy deposit and afterwards make a dummy withdrawal.] My problem is that the budget creator only "reads" entries from my cash account, and I need to track spending in my checking account and my cash account. What am I doing wr...

VS C++ 6.0 hanging problem in Windows XP ...
Hi, My VS C++ 6.0 has worked fine for 4 years. Recently I upgraded my os from 2000 to XP. Now my VS C++ 6.0 sometimes just hangs forever after I make a build command. From the output window I know it's linking. Nothing happens if I stop the building (ctrl-break). If I exit, it says that I have to stop building before exiting. Eventually I have to go to the task manager to kill the process. This situation takes place for any of my projects. Not always, but often enough to affect my work. Do you have any idea what is happening or is there any resolution? I have already rein...

Problem with VBA code on command button
I have a form that has a combo box to select a month. The name of the combo box is txtmontha (I realise it would have been better to name it cmb???) The is a command button that when clicked should open a form where the date selected from the combo box is the same value as the date on the form. Here is the code behind the command button: Private Sub cmdopenrecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdopenrecord_Click Dim strqtr As String strqtr = Me.txtmontha.Value Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.SourceObject = "frmFDA" Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.Form.RecordSou...

Problem with Japanese characters
I upgraded from office 2000 to 2003. My wife was sending e-mail messages to her sisters phone in Japan before the upgrade and she could read them. Sending e-mail with Outlook 2003 she can't read them. I set Outlook 2003 to use Plain Text/Japanese (Shift-JIS) after Auto Select didn't work, and she still can,t read the messages. Is there a fix for this? Thanks Harry Do you know what is wrong with the messages? Are they not using Japanese fonts, have garbled text, ASCII characters etc? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNo...

printing problems #2
When some of my coworkers print timelines, the arrows show up but notthe text of the milestones. We use different kinds of printers or print to Adobe. Has anybody else seen this? What's the fix. What version of Visio? Are all service packs installed? What operating system(s)? Which printers are successful and which ones are not? Are all printer drivers up to date? Randall Arnold "Sherrie" <sb6633@sbc.com> wrote in message news:%23PAQ07ioDHA.1708@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > When some of my coworkers print timelines, the arrows show up but notthe > text of the mi...

Recording a command button name
I have an application where the user is prompted to save when they leave the the data entry form either by previewing a report of the data or by closing the form completely. There are two buttons a user can use to do this cmdPreview or cmdClose. I use a module to promt the user for svae. What I would like to do is differentiate to the module which button was clicked. Is there a way to do this? thanks You could take a look at Screen.ActiveControl.Name -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "E" <...

ActiveX Option Buttons
:confused: Hello, I need to know how to tell an option button what value to return. I have a group of 4 option buttons and I have linked them all to th same cell. That's when they stop working, because they all want to say 'true' o 'false' - how do I get them to return a value instead (i.e. 1-4) so can do a calculation on the value in the linked cell? Please help -- veci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vecia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=211 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Having problems accessing my personal address book in "outlook 2002"
I just switched from outlook express to outlook 2002. When I access outlook all my folders and emails from outlook express are there, however I cannot access my personal address book. When I click on the address book icon I get an error message that says "can't contact LDAP Directory Server (81)...I've tried adding a new directory via the tools tab...It prompts me to enter the LDAP server name but I'm not sure what that is...can you help? thank you, Randi Remove the LDAP server and then add the Outlook Address Book service. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post a...

Problem with KB973475 & Excel Pivot Tables
Excel Office Prof. 2003 in Windows XP Prior to the installation of KB973475 we had no problems but now 1. when we add data to a pivot table and go to create a pivot chart report - when prompted to reselect the critira, excel crashes 2. working in a regular excel sheet, wanting to consoidate information, (retrieving data from a pivot table) excel crashes removing KB973475 allows these actions to complete without issue. But as soon as it is installed we have problems. I have read through the FAQ and the Vulnerability Info for KB973475 but do not see what would be a solution ...

Dcount Problem
I know this is an elementary problem but the more I try to fix it the more confused I get. I need some simple help here. I have searched the Group for an answer but can't find one so here goes. ----------------------------------- I have a form that contains a Dcount. I can't seem to get the syntax correct. Table name: tblNameList Field: option1. This field only contains one of two records both currency. It either contains $0.00 or $15.00. I am trying to count the number of times that $15.00 appears in the field option1. The Dcount I am trying is this but I get an error...

Custom Button for a Report
Thanks,Tom It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FILE) Wilfredo It might be possible, but it'd be beyond the scope of my ability at present. Good luck, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Wilfredo De Jesus" wrote: > Thanks,Tom > > It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations > Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FI...