automatically copy data to another sheet based on date

hi,

Please help me to do
for example  for worksheet 1 - for month of Jan
    date               member          amount                        Maturity
date
1     Jan 2             Paul              1,000.00                     Feb 1
2                    2       Jan 4            Mary               3,000
Feb 6
3     Jan 6             Peter              2,000.00                   Feb 20
4     Jan 7             Hans              1,000.00                    March 2
 5    Jan 10           Tina                 3,000.00                   March
10
6    Jan 20           Mark                1,000.00                      March
20
  Maturity day not always same no of days.
  I need those rows that will not matured in Feb to automatcally be copied to

Worksheet no 2 for Feb on same rows as Jan sheet

 so  worksheet 2 - month of Feb will have the follwoing data automatically.
row 1
row 2
row 3
row 4   jan 7  Hans        1,000.00     March 2
row 5   jan 10  Tina        3,000.00    March 10
row 6   Jan 20  mark     1,000.00     March 20

Tabylee

tabylee
1/20/2010 1:15:45 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Need Help With Copying Relative Formula
ello and thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction. I am running Excel 2003 on a Windows 2000 machine. I have 2 sheets in one workbook. sheet 1 is data input sheet 2 is summary I want to put this into summary ......A...........................B..........................C 1...='data input'B1........='data input'B2......='data input'B3 2....='data input'E1.......='data input'E2.......='data input'E3 I have about 100 rows each of about 10 columns that I wish to do this with. I know I can do it the long way by hand b...

Automatic CC

(XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data READING using ASP / XML
Hi Here is the STEPS/METHOD my service provider sends the calling customer numbers captured : Export Method - HTTP 1. The partner provides Who’s Calling with a URL address to direct the data t the partner 2. Call Sync exports the call record data (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Dat Format (ADF) 1.0 3. The partner system receives the data at the desired URL 4. The partner responds with an acknowledgement back to Call Sync. Th following is an example of an acknowledgement <result> success! </result 5. The partner URL also accepts a variable called ping in the query string an responds w...

copy&paste problem
good lord, after 7 years of using MS Pub 2000, today it will not copy and paste between pub documents. i can open a new pub blank, draw a text box, type some text, copy that text, open another new pub blank, draw a text box, and it will not paste the copied text into the new doc. it won't copy objects, pictures, old stuff, new stuff, nada. i was going to restore with my office 2000 cd, but it said it was service pack 1, and i knew we've been on service pack 2 for quite a while. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks, pam What happens when you try? -- JoAnn Paules MVP ...

Edit document date on a posted sales document
Our client would like the ability to edit a posted sales documents document date. They indicated they would like security available to the option so that only specified users could change the date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft...

Counting days between dates
I am trying to calculate working days late or early between two dates using =NETWORKDAYS(A2,B2) If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 24 Sep then I am neither late or early so I am on time i.e. 0 days - but my formula returns 1! If I have a due date of 24 Sept and I ship on 23 Sep then I am shipping 1 day early i.e. –1 – but my formula returns –2 formula due actual days early late should be 24-Sep 24-Sep 1 0 24-Sep 25-Sep 1 1 24-Sep 23-Sep -2 -1 What do I need to do...

combining data from 2 sheets
Hi.. I have data in 2 sheets which i want it to be displayed in the third sheet. Please suggest me how to proceed with this... ------**------ Example : Sheet 1: Sheet 2 : No Name1 No Name2 1 abc 1 efg 2 eds 2 xyz 4 def 3 aaa 5 dss 6 ddd The Result should be : Sheet 3 : No Name1 Name2 1 abc efg 2 eds xyz 3 aaa 4 def ...

Automatic axis format

Purchase Orders
Hello, I'm trying to create POs using GP (version 8.00g34) on our GP server, however going Transactions -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order Entry generates a "Cannot access this form because the dictionary containing it is not loaded." error. The other areas of GP (which I have access to) look OK. Could there be something wrong with my Dynamics.set file? We have workstations that use GP and the .set file looks the same. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris Check to make sure there security is not looking for an alternate Great Plains windo...

newbie-pls help me with inserting date into editbox in MFC.
Actually i tried to create an editbox in a dialog and then for the editbox i assigned a member variable m_val4 of type COleDateTime,but in the date editbox i need only the date part as it is obvious but the above gives me both time and Date.Is there something like GetCurrentDate(); This code below m_val4 = COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime(); Gives me 1/27/06 2:14:38 PM What do i do to get Date alone and Time alone.Thanx in advance. There are GetMonth(..), GetDay(...), GetHour(...),GetMinute(...), GetYear(...) GetSecond functions you can call on COleDateTime object after you construct ...

Date and Time on Reports
How do I print the current/report date and time on reports as well as on receipt templates (POs, PORcv etc)? hi Alex, you can use the formula to translate the time: below is the code for you as example: (timesold is the datetime field) in RMs all transaction date field contain also time. Begin Column FieldName = "TimeSold" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" StoreIDFieldName = "" Title = "Time Sold" VBDataType = vbString Formula = "replicate('0',2-len(cast(DatePart(Hh,[Transaction].Time) a...

Number with dash is importing as date
An Excel spreadsheet is being exported from a SQL database that I cannot change, so I need to accomplish this in Excel. Sometimes, some of the many numbers contain a dash which Excel then interprets as a date. I can remove the dash programatically, but the number is not correct afterwards. For example, the number imported is 05-9078 which is displayed in Excel as May-78, but is actually stored as 5/1/9078. Changing the cell format to number or text gives me 2621833. I need to be able to add to my macro something that will give me back the original number so that I can remo...

Welcome Sheet?
Hello, I need a sheet to be in a workbook and it will be a sort of welcome screen, what I want this sheet to do is be visible on open but NOT a tab on the bottom(where it says sheet 1, sheet 2, etc...). Is this possible, if so ... How? Thanks -- Stu Stu, Here is one way, using something like this, put this in your worksheet code Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate() Sheet1.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden End Sub And this in the this workbook code Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheet1.Visible = xlSheetVisible Sheet1.Select End Sub You could also use a userform as a welcome screen -- Paul B Alw...

Compare 2 spreadsheets dump differences into a new sheet.
Good afternoon I would like to have some idea of the VBA code to compare 2 spreadsheets "old" and "new" and then dump the differences into a new sheet -may be named: "changes"- created by the code. If somebody can help me with this I'll be very grateful. Thanks in advance and greetings. Look for Compare.xla on this site http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/whatsnew.htm "Apprentice" wrote: > Good afternoon > > I would like to have some idea of the VBA code to compare 2 spreadsheets > "old" and "new" and then dump ...

Set sheet viewpoint on workbook_open()
When Workbook_Open() is called, I want to tell Excel to begin the viewpoint in the top left corner, starting at cell "A1". A user will sometimes save their workbook while viewing cells far below, such as "J200". When they re-open the workbook, the workbook with open at cell "J200", but I would rather have the sheet open at cell "A1". How do I do this? Include a line like this: Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1"), scroll:=True -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "Robert Crand...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...

This batch has been marked for posting by another user.
I got an error message above in GP 8.0 when trying to transfer items through a batch. I reset the MKDTOPST field in SY00500 from 1 to 0 to disable the error message and deleted the matching record in IV30200 in order for posting to run. Is this the method to resolve the issue or not? Am I missing any other backend tables? If you have experience the similar issue or know how to troubleshoot this issue, please help. Thanks! KTN: You also need to delete the batch from SY0800 in the DYNAMICS database. Do not delete anything from IV30200 - this is a transaction history file. It is ...