Attach Rows with Row Data

I am trying to sort by Data/Time in a Column, but if I sort by Date/Time,
Just that changes, the other columns don't change with it.

How can I either LOCK or ATTACH the Rpw data together so when I sort,
Everything changes, not just the Date/Time?

Thanks

Mike Miller
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi
just select the entire data range (all columns) prior to sorting your
data

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Admiral_Kirk_1" <Admiral_Kirk_1@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:BAFA6FEE-04C3-4AFB-9FA6-CFF7A41224C9@microsoft.com...
> I am trying to sort by Data/Time in a Column, but if I sort by
Date/Time,
> Just that changes, the other columns don't change with it.
>
> How can I either LOCK or ATTACH the Rpw data together so when I sort,
> Everything changes, not just the Date/Time?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike Miller

0
frank.kabel (11126)

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

I cannot highlight a whole row or column
Inadvertantly, I pushed the wrong button and am now uanable to highlight rows and columns to delete , insert or even clear them. This condition applies to eleven spreadsheets in the same folder. I don't know where to find a remedy for this situation. Please, can someone help me? Windows XP Home Edition On Dec 15, 8:16=A0pm, fixer <fi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Inadvertantly, I pushed the wrong button and am now uanable to highlight = rows > and columns =A0to delete , insert or even clear them. =A0This condition a= pplies > to eleven spread...

Printing

insert a row in a protected sheet
hello out there, does anyone know in excel. how do insert a row in a protected sheet without unprotecting the sheet. i have a document where i do not want the formula to be touched in no way form or fashion but i would like my users to constantly add or delete information as they occur and the only way to do this is by inserting or deleting a row to enter information. thanking you all in advance for your continued help. thank you, rennoyinc ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! Free Support at http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/ ** Which versio...

Merging data in two columns
I have been given a spreadsheet that contains contact information. Unfortunately it was vreated in such a way that the area code is in one column and the phone number is in the other. I would like to combine the two into a single column. I tried doing this via a formula but and it worked but the problem that I run into is that I would then like to copy and paste this information into another document. When I copy and paste I get the formula instead of the actual data. Anyone know a better way to go about this? I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Sub combinephonenum() mc = &qu...

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

Data Type Question
I have two table tbl_Repairers and tbl_Job_Details related on a one to many on RepairerID field. tbl_Repairers RepairerID - Autonumber - Primary Key RepName - Text tbl_Job_Details RepairerID - Number - LookUp on RepName. <Other Fields> When I set up a query using the RepairerID field from the tbl_Job_Details, the values in the field show as text but if I want to run a query on one repairer e.g. "AT" then I get a data mismatch. If the criteria is entered as '1' then I get the results I want. How can I adjust the query such that if I want to see al...

Make Autofit row height work with merged cells
When a group of cells in a row are merged and the text wraps to two or more lines, double-clicking the row border just to the left of column A (or Format/Row/Autofit) auto-heights the row to one line of text. Either of these actions should heighten the row to fit the text in the merged cells. Jim Rech wrote a macro called AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight that you may like: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm Franketh wrote: ...

exchange migration wizard
I am in the process of an Exchange 2003 email migration between 2 forest with an external trust that has been established. I would like to use the Exchange Server Migration tool, but on the screen where you pick the specific mailboxes to move, it gives me an error of "the data is invalid". The specified account does have Full exchange administrator rights. Manolo ...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

how to create line Chart with large number of data points
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Excel allows only some 200 data points. I would need 1025! Is there a way to achieve that or do I have to look for some other special charting software Thanks! You are right. I found the solution. ...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

How to fix a number of rows below the selected cells?
I am working with Excel such that I need to see the values 10 rows below the current selected cell. But whenever I proceed down the worksheet, I eventually left with last row on the screen before the worksheet scrolls and stay there. How can I set a minimum number of rows to always appear below my selected cell? Currently the scroll lock has the desired effect, only the scroll lock never move the selected cells in response to the keyboard. ...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

OpenXML - Excel - .NET
Hi, I'm using OpnXML to manipulate an existing Excel file. I'm using Visual Studio 2005, and referencing the .NET framework 3, but I cannot use LINQ syntax, I have to navigate thru the structures by using loops. I have 3 questions: 1) Is there a better way to access cells in my case that LINQ is unavailable than looping? 2) When iterating thru the rows, and the cells in each row as below: For Each oRow As Spreadsheet.Row In oRows 'aCells is defined before, outside the loops. aCells = oRow.Descendants(Of Spreadsheet.Cell)() For Each oCell As Spr...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

attachments.......
Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. Thanks, Crank down the internal message size limits to a value that makes sense to you. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:03:07 -0500, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I >am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. > > >Thanks, > > ...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Convert data into one WrapText cell
User's data is as follows: G Data......................... 4 no 5 20 more Data ............... etc where G through 20 is in a single row, and therefore Data occupies 3 rows. I believe this gives me a complete record where the Data occupies more than one row: Sub TestConvertToWrapText() Dim Cell As Range, StartRw As Long Dim EndRw As Long For Each Cell In ActiveSheet.Range("B2:B33") If Not IsEmpty(Cell) Then StartRw = Cell.Row If Not IsEmpty(Cell.Offset(1, 0)) Then EndRw = Cell.End(xlDown).Row...

Combine rows based on values in column 1
Is there an excel feature that would let you combine rows based on the unique value of a column? The DATA, SUBTOTAL almost does what I want, except it doesn't work with text. For example: A X B Y C Z A X C Z C J B M Combine to: A X X B M Y C Z J Z I can write a routine that will do this - but it is a little tedious: sort, then row by row & column by column moving the last non-empty value down to the next row until col 1 changes, then deleting all rows prior to my 'total' row with...

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Data Validation #53
In cell A1 users are required to enter either 0,1 or 2. Firstly how do I make this cell only accept these values and secondly, if they enter 1 (not 0 or 2) I need B1 to become a listbox, listing two options. Can anyone help please What do you want to happen to B1 if, after the list box is created, th user changes the value in A1 to either 0 or 2? Remove the list box change the values or just leave it alone -- swatsp0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1510 View thi...