adding date of an Outlook email

How in Excel 2007 can I add  "email sent" date and "email received" date
cells linking to local Outlook 2007?

Beemer

0
Beemer (162)
7/12/2007 12:23:46 PM
excel 39880 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Outlook 2007 attachment problem
Hi, I have tried to get help on this problem for a month or so, on different forums, but there is no-one who can help me. I came across this forum today and am hoping that some who understand Outlook 2007 inside out can help me. I have an email in the drafts folder which is 480MB in size. It contains all my emails from my inbox in one attachment. I don't know how it happened, but I need to get those emails back from the attachment and put them back in my inbox. Everytime I try to open the attachment, my outlook grinds to a halt. I can only 'open' it when I run...

field service managment with outlook
Dear, if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date in outlook from field service management module , I mean when my tech people go to finalize any call can the system send me an email inform me that my tech peoples are in this site and they are doing this job ? Peter, We are interested to discuss the solution. Please drop an email to learn more MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Peter Atef" wrote: > Dear, > if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date > in outlook from field service management module , I mean when ...

date calcuation
how would one express 1st Monday 3 months later? given start date in a1 as 2007-06-11 adding 3 months is easy: =date(year(a10),month(a1)+3, day) but how do I make sure if that is not Monday, I grab the coming Monday? hopefully I don't macro for that Here you go, with start date in A10 (you used both A10 and A1) =DATE(YEAR(A10),MONTH(A10)+3, DAY(A10))-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(A10),MONTH(A10)+3, DAY(A10))-2)+7 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "gs" <gs@dontMail.telus> wrote in message news:uKqAp$QrHHA.4764@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > how would one express 1st Monday 3 mont...

Errors in Outlook 2003
I have upgraded my Outlook to 2003 and am having problems attaching to my exchange server. I get the error message that the Default folders could not be opened, and Outlook will close. If I change the delivery to the personal folders Outlook will open, but no mail is delivered or sent. If I try to change the delivery location while in Outlook I get the error message "The specified default store could not be opened. Please make sure you can access your default store and try again.". If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Try creating a new mail profile...

Stationery missing when sending email via code
Hi In outlook I have set stationery and signatures under 'Mail Format' tab. The problem is when I send email from another application via code such as Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) The email ignores the stationery. What is the problem and how can I make the stationery work even when mail is sent via code? Many Thanks Regards See Eric's sample at = http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archive/2005/07/21/7581.aspx --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Us...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Microsoft Outlook Express #2
I have five identities and I can go from one identity to another; but after 5-6 changes (from one identity to another) I am locked up out of Outlook and I have to restart the system (not Microsoft, but the operating system). I use Windows XP. Hey, I'm not actually sure about your prob, but there is a separate forum/newsgroup for Outlook Express. If you look to the left, you should see a main category called "Internet Technologies (5th main category from the top). Underneath that category should be a listing of four different Internet Explorer categories. Choose the ver...

Can v4.0 workflow determine what date today is?
My client wants an e-mail to be sent to the record owner if the Closed Date on the Opp is past. The problem here is that in order to know that today is 1 day past when the Closed Date was projected, I actually need WF to know what today is. I can’t figure out how to do that. Workflow knows all the date attributes for the entity and knows the date it was fired, but I can’t figure out how it can tell what today is, and therefore determine if today is greater than a stored date. see if it can =B4be some of help. http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/comparing-crm-datetime-with-...

Automatically Update Date/Time in Template
I can insert a date/time in a new message if I am using Word as my editor, but then I cannot save it as a template (why you would want an auto-updating field in a message that cannot be stored as a template is another question). If I switch off Word as the editor so that I can save as a template, I cannot insert a date/time and have it auto-update. Is there a way out of this conundrum, or should I just chalk it up to another peculiarity of MS software? Thanks for any assistance. ...

Date Issue
Could someone please help me. I have attached my problem, on the click of a button, called "Date Box" i have a userform appear. i then have a textbox and a button. I would like the text box to be autopopulated with today's date, an the button to open a calandar so that this date can be changed i requested. my coding is very poor, so thats why i am asking here..... Any help would be appreciated. Cheers And +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: date issue.zip |Download attachment: http...

Archiving of Email
I have a client running SBS2003. He wants to be able to archive all emails form his users. He also wants to be able to remove user accounts when employees leave, but still have an archived version of the mail.To me, once the user is gone, the mailbox becomes orphaned. Can anyone please help me with suggestions and advise? On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:33:02 -0700, DP <DP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a client running SBS2003. He wants to be able to archive all emails >form his users. He also wants to be able to remove user accounts when >employees leave, but still ha...

Outlook 2k netwk probs
On an office network, we have one win98 computer with outlook 2k trying to get contacts from one Win XP computer with Outlook 2k3. The latter is where new contacts are entered and stored. The problem is that the former isn't grabbing those most updated contacts and displaying them. It has contacts from a while ago, as it WAS working before, but there seems to be a connection problem somewhere. What's really odd is that when the 98 computer boots up, there is an error saying that it can't connect to the drive with the outlook 2k3 contacts on it. We haven't figured...

Make A Set Of Date
i have 2 sheets FOGLIO1 e FOGLIO2 in FOGLIO1 cell D2 i have the value 60 in the cell J2 i have a date, for example 27/11/2004, i colud want fill a set of date in FOGLIO2 to start in the cell G2 for every 60 month day year, for example: sheet FOGLIO2 in the cell G2 27/11/2004 in the cell G3 27/12/2004 in the cell G4 27/01/2005 in the cell G5 27/02/2005 .... in the cell BN2 27/10/2009 this macro for every data present in the column D2:D2000 and in the column J2:J2000 from FOGLIO1 when the actual date is the same in the cell G2 of sheet FOGLIO2 delete the cell G2 and skip to left the other c...

outlook 2000 #94
outlook shuts down when trying to recover items from the deleted items folder. Morgan Try looking at this article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;196863&Product=out2K >-----Original Message----- >outlook shuts down when trying to recover items from the >deleted items folder. > > >Morgan >. > ...

emailed report is blank
I want to email a report that will send info on the record that was just filled out and also save and clear the record for the next person. I have a couple problems. 1. the record is blank when it arrives in the email 2. the info is not erased. I have a button that "on click" has a macro attached to run the report and send it but I am not sure why the report is blank and where to put the code to clear the form. ...

Incorrect received date
Hello, My domain controller server failed and it's systemboard was replaced by the manufacturer. We did not anticipate the date/time - Kerberos sensitivity and all systems were disconnected until we were able to synchornize the time (new server was off). Unfortunately, we were so focused on the time that did not noticed the date being off to. About 12 hrs later a user reported receiving message's with "tomorrow's" date. How bizarre? We checked the newly repaired server and there was the culprit. Upon fixing the date and resynchronizing/replicating Active Director...

Creating a Rule in Outlook to Automatically Pair replys
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys and moves them to a specific folder in outlook. Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take turns (a week each) replying to the ones we get so im thinking the best way to do this is if its possible to have a macro that automatically can do this? instead of pairing up my emails with replys all the time, even though i could just click subject and then select the ones i want this is very time consuming as ...

two domains in one outlook profile
Hey, Is there a way to choose what address shows up on the Sent From line in outlook. I have a users, all in one exchange server, who need to have their FROM LINE display a different domain then their main reply email. Both addresses are set up on their exchange account, so then can receive emails when an email is sent to user@domain1.com and user@domain2.com. By default, when they create a new email, the recipient will always see @domain1.com. Is there a way to choose what domain shows up in the FROM line so that when they need to send to certain recipients, the recipient sees ...

DST update for Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003
I am seeing a lot of confusion and am trying to provide our Exchange Admin and Help Desk Staff with some guidance. I would like to confirm the following order for the DST updates. 1. The Windows 2003 OS on the Exchange Server has already been updated. All of our Outlook users on on Outlook 2003. 2. We need to run the update against the mailboxes as relying on our users to do so would be fiasco in the making. Does the Windows XP SP2 instance on each workstation need updated before we run the update against the mailboxes? 3. We have a group of people whom only use Outlook Web Access ...

lost date pull down money 2001
how do i get the date pull down to work again in money 2001 register ...

ADDING A NUMBER

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

Search by date
Hello, I am trying to search a table by date using a combo box. I want the combo box to be populated by dates from a table, however many of the dates are listed in the table more than once. Is there a way to only display the dates in the combo box once? Thanks SELECT DISTINCT [SOME_DATE] FROM SomeTable; -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "wesley.allen@gmail.com" wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to search a table by date using a combo box. I want the > combo box to be populated by dates from a table, however many of the > dates are listed in the table more ...