Adding 2 days to the greater of three dates

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me with the following problem.

Columns A,B, and C have three different dates in them (i.e. Column A -
23/02/05, column B - 21/02/05 and column C - 22/02/05). I would like a
formula to add two days to the greater date (i.e. column A) and therefore
column D should equal 25/02/05.

I thank you all in advance.

Regards

Mas

0
maddoktor (25)
4/15/2005 10:28:56 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Mas,

=MAX(A1:C1)+2

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Maddoktor" <maddoktor@clinic.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am hoping someone can help me with the following problem.
>
> Columns A,B, and C have three different dates in them (i.e. Column A -
> 23/02/05, column B - 21/02/05 and column C - 22/02/05). I would like a
> formula to add two days to the greater date (i.e. column A) and therefore
> column D should equal 25/02/05.
>
> I thank you all in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> Mas

0
nicolaus (2022)
4/15/2005 10:49:28 AM
Thanx Niek,

It worked great.

Ciao
Maddoktor

"Niek Otten" <nicolaus@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Hi Mas,
>
> =MAX(A1:C1)+2
>
> --
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Niek Otten
>
> Microsoft MVP - Excel
>
> "Maddoktor" <maddoktor@clinic.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am hoping someone can help me with the following problem.
>>
>> Columns A,B, and C have three different dates in them (i.e. Column A -
>> 23/02/05, column B - 21/02/05 and column C - 22/02/05). I would like a
>> formula to add two days to the greater date (i.e. column A) and therefore
>> column D should equal 25/02/05.
>>
>> I thank you all in advance.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Mas

0
maddoktor (25)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Out of Office Assistant Missing #2
My "Out of Office assistant" is missing from the Tools bar and I cannot figure out how to set up an away message with out this. The Outlook Help indicates that I need the assistant to set up an away message. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you! Are you connecting to an Exchange Server as this is a pre-requisite, if not you can emulate it to a degree using the Rules Wizard. What version of Exchange! "Andriana" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46ad01c4892e$556f3970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My "Out of Office assistant"...

Error message in publisher #2
When i open my document i get an error message but it doesn't tell me what the problem is. The message reads: Publisher has detected a problem in the file you are trying to open. If you are certain that this file came from a trusted soruce and does not contain harmful information click ok. If you received this file from another person or machine and are not sure that the contents are safe click cancel. I can open the file but the message comes up every time. If it told be what the problem was that it detected - then maybe i could fix it. I do know that since the problem started i ...

ADDING A NUMBER

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

Thw Windy City could wear a Cup on Winds Day!
I always break wind so I think I need a Cup. Just FYI. I called my friend Stanley to see if I could borrow his cup but he said it's too big. Just FYI. He said I need a thimble. Just FYI. Kevin John Panzke wrote: > I always break wind so I think I need a Cup. Just FYI. I called my friend > Stanley to see if I could borrow his cup but he said it's too big. Just > FYI. He said I need a thimble. Just FYI. ...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

print 2 or 4 charts per page in excel 2000
Hi, I have created a number of one page charts, each of which are located as seperate sheets in one excel workbook. I would now like to print 2 or 4 charts per page. However, I am unable to do so. Do you know of automated way which would allow this to be done. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Ashish Ashish - The easiest way to do this would be to embed your charts in one or more worksheets: right click on the chart, choose Location, then pick As Object and select a sheet from the list. Then size and position them so two or four charts fit into a printed page of the workshee...

Error message on closing Outlook #2
I am getting the following error message when closing Outlook: The instruction at "0x77f83907" referenced memory at "0x009a4d4c". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program I have tried the Microsft Online help but it wouldn't accept my product number so I wondered if anyone else had encountered such an error. I would like to know what it's doing! cheers ...

Specific Font that be contained within Office 2004 do not appear to Font Box on Mac OS X 10.3(panther). #2
There are "Gulim.ttf" and "Batang.ttf" Within Font Folder in Office 2004 Folder (Application folder or Office 2004 CD) These fonts are Window True type Font and Hangul font (using Korean) I have known the font automatically be installed in Font Box when Office 2004 setup. After I had selected these fonts beside All Font in collection window of font box then used disable button, These fonts disappeared in font Box. Perhaps it is rightful!. However When I added these fonts repeatedly, Only The "Batang.ttf" font appeared on Font Box window. unfortunately The &...

create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered
I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered into it For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date I would like to automaticly create a new worksheet and call it that date entered to B11 Then if I type a Date into cell B12 a new worksheet would be created and named the date entered into B12 and so on Is this out of the question See response in your other post. "Zane" wrote: > I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered > into it > > For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date > I would l...

European EFT #2
Hi, Is it possible to print Bank Remittance in GP 7.5 for European EFT Bank Transfers? (Remittance with details like Sort Code, Payee, Account No and amount) Thanks in advance. -Hari ...

Attachment problems #2
When someone in our office sends an e-mail from their Mac with an attachment(e.g. a jpeg file) those of us with PC's can't open it. However, if one of us with a PC can access the file, we can attach the file and send to everyone (and they can open it). What's going on? ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Retrieving deleted email #2
How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for all your help ccfelice@gmail.com <ccfelice@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed > that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover > deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my > email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for al...

Menus #2
Why does menu derive from CObject and not something like CWnd? That is, why is it so different from the other controls? Yes, its unfortunate. But the underlying Windows implementation of menus is 'special' so its not possible to associate a CWnd object with them; there's no HWND, and there's a whole bunch of special behavior associated with menus which the OS handles internally. "John Garcia" <jggarcia@controlgaging.com> wrote in message news:Ovd83SKVEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Why does menu derive from CObject and not something like CWnd? That is,...

Conditional Colors for Charts #2
Hello, I have on a sheet with several graphs and I would like to execute the procedure below automatically. In advance thank you for the assistance Yves Sub ColorColumns() Dim vntValues As Variant Dim intSeries As Integer Dim intPoint As Integer With ActiveChart For intSeries = 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count With .SeriesCollection(intSeries) vntValues = .Values For intPoint = 1 To .Points.Count If vntValues(intPoint) < 60 Then ..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbRed ElseIf vntValues(intPoint) >= 60 And vntValues(intPoint) < 80 Then ..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbYellow E...

Adding fields from a different query

Big Problem Sending #2
Out of the blue on Thursday, Outlook stopped sending my email. It's just racking up in my outbox. I checked all the regular stuff several times (tools-accounts-servers- smtp) and that all seems correct. I even spent over an hour on the phone with SBC today, and they say the server is fine and tried some troubleshooting activities to try to help, to no avail. I'm losing my mind and I NEED HELP! I'm going to start losing clients if I can't get my email sent out. Please Help! (if no one can halp, can someone tell me who to ask or where to go to ask in Microsoft) I'm ...

Exchange Server 5.5 Help #2
Hello, Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with internet mail connector. Thank You leo7802@hotmail.com (Leo) wrote: >Hello, > >Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather >than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is >off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with >internet mail connector. > >Thank You Out Of Office messages are c...