tks mario

0
mmc_vw1200 (10)
9/11/2003 1:31:53 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Mario

Divide 90 by 1440 and format as time.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP

"Mario" <mmc_vw1200@hotmail.com> skrev i melding
> hi,
> i have a small problem
> how can i transvere  90 min into   1:30
>
> tks mario

TKS
it workes very well a VERY big THANK YOU

"Harald Staff" <harald.staff@nrk.no> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi Mario
>
> Divide 90 by 1440 and format as time.
>
> --
> HTH. Best wishes Harald
> Excel MVP
> Followup to newsgroup only please
>
> "Mario" <mmc_vw1200@hotmail.com> skrev i melding
> > hi,
> > i have a small problem
> > how can i transvere  90 min into   1:30
> >
> > tks mario

0
mmc_vw1200 (10)

Number of rows over 30 days after creation
Hello, I am looking for a formula that would allow me to count the number of rows that have a date in col N6:10000 and of them are over 30 days old that have don't have a date in col AA6:10000 which indicates that the row has been 'closed' I was thinking i'd need an 'imput todays date' cell (though if there was not a need for onew that would be great) and that cell is K2 I created column that gives the date of col N+30 which is col AJ and col AI returns a 1 or 0 if the col AA has a date in it or not. so i tried the formulas : =COUNTIFS(N6:N10000,"*...

ageing analyses in excel 30-60, 60-90, 90-120
hi, i require to know what category my due dates fall in, 30-60, 60-90 or 90-120 ? i already know how to do this, with a formula like: if(and(days360(AJ2, now()) > 30, days360(aj2, now()) < 60), "30-60", "") same with 60-90, 90-120 the problem starts here: my users may want to put in their own ranges, like 0-15, 15-30, 30-45, 45-60, 60-75, 75-90 also the range may go on and on to any extent. How can I achieve this ? I just dont know where to start, VLOOKUP, MATCH ????????? regards, shripal. =LOOKUP(TODAY()-A1,{0,31,61,91;"0-30","31-60",&...

HELP!!! 08-30-03
please elp me. my mom is a medical transcriber and she has a dictionary she uses through windows 98. and her comp has no memory, so we need to update her operating system inoder to put more memory on there. she needs her dictionary and i was wandering how to access it and if possible how to save it on to a cd. thank you for ur time Dear jason you have to have a dictornary corect i have one i could email you if you like just email me back i mean i use this dictornary really well and it works for 95-Xp so if you want give me a hollar ok peace out danny "jason" <jasonr_206@hotm...

Discrete functions: max and min relatives
Hy guys: here is the thing, let=B4s say column A has a list of 500 values (discrete function). Is there a way to identify max and min relatives in that list ? (of course, I=B4m not interested in max and min absolutes!!!) . I guess some type of criteria need to be done. The result could be something like: Colum A, Column B,,,,,, A1 A2 I'm a max rel. .. A40 I=B4m a max rel. .. .. A105 I'm a min rel. .. .. A500 One way, if there are no local duplications: in B2: =CHOOSE(2-(A2>A1)*(A2>A3)+(A2<A1)*(A2<A3),"rel max","","rel min...

email #90
I installed outlook 2007 on my office & home computers. I did the office first. On my home computer there are no messages in my inbox, but they are there on my office computer. How do I get them to show up in both places. your settings on your work pc are telling the email server to remove the emails when you read them to the local pc. on your work pc you need to configure it so when you read the email they stay on the server so your home pc can pick them up as well. Make sure your home pc also keeps the emails on the server also. "Bruce" wrote: > I installed out...

Outlook 2002 #90
I am running outlook 2002. Is it possible to password protect Outlook 2002 so that it cannot be accessed without entering a password while still allowing other office applications to be freely accessed. Thanks. In article <022701c3c5b1$b99922d0$a601280a@phx.gbl>, rainingdown00 @hotmail.com says... |I am running outlook 2002. Is it possible to password |protect Outlook 2002 so that it cannot be accessed without |entering a password while still allowing other office |applications to be freely accessed. | |Thanks. | password-protect your pst. Right Click on Outlook Today, elect P...

How to hide title bar decorations (max, min and close buttons)
I want to 'skin' an MFC window by drawing my own frame and title bar. Looking around it appears that mostly I need to handle WM_NCPAINT, WM_NCACTIVATE, and probably WM_SETTEXT. However, in my test program I'm able to draw my own frame and title bar but the standard (non-XP themed) minimize, maximize and close buttons keep showing up. They don't appear when the windows is first drawn, but show up in response to the first mousemove event in the title bar. Is there a way to hide the standard min, max and close buttons without removing the system menu? Thanks Brian Here ...

Notes Disappear
Hi there, Are notes deleted after a certain time? I cannot see notes that were put in a while ago. If this is the case, is there anyway to make CRM show all notes, all the time? Many thanks, Mary Notes do not dissapear by default ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowecrm.com/crowe/microsoft/crmblog.cfm "redshep" <redshep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1012A46-2301-4C65-BF85-78B5E0ED529A@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > Are notes deleted after a certain time? I canno...

MAX AVERAGE MIN with additional criteria, ignoring blank cells
Hi all, After some recent help from the forum I'm successfully using the following array formulas to calculate the MAX values in several columns of cells. The values used to calculate the MAX depend on other numerical values located in adjacent columns: {=IF(K1019="","",MAX(IF($G$3:$G$1002=$H$3:$H$1002,K3:K1002)))} {=IF(P1019="","",MAX(IF($E$3:$E$1002=$F$3:$F$1002,IF($G$3:$G$1002=$H$3:$H$1002,P3:P1002))))} {=IF(U1019="","",MAX(IF($G$3:$G$1002=0,IF($H$3:$H$1002=0,U3:U1002))))} {=IF(AL1019="",""...

90--100%, not just 90%
How do I create a chart that can show a range like "from 90 to 100%" on a bar graph instead of an exact number? If I can't do this in excel, can I do it in powerpoint? Thank you, Please use THIS Reply ADDRESS: inthelandoftom@hotmail.com Tom - For the category (X) axis, or the value (Y) axis? If it's for the category axis, either type "90-100%" in a cell, or use a formula that will construct the label for you. If you need it on the value axis, you'll have to rely on some trickery. Use a helper series to serve as an axis, put points where you need the lab...

Multiplying mins/hrs by number
I am trying to multiple 6h22m by 5.8 people. When I do the calculations by hand I get I get 36h8m. The formula gives me 12h55m. The cell formats are above the numbers. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. H:mm # 2 dec h:mm 6:22 X 5.80 = 12:55 I think you may need to custom format the cell with *[h]:mm:ss* Randi;198322 Wrote: > I am trying to multiple 6h22m by 5.8 people. > When I do the calculations by hand I get I get 36h8m. > The formula gives me 12h55m. The cell formats > are above the numbers. Does anyone kno...

Money 2005 90 day trial?
I just read in USA Today that there is a 90 day trial for Money 2005 but I cannot find the download on the Money web site. Any suggestions? Check back again in a week or two at http://www.microsoft.com/money. Availability of the trial download has lagged the retail product for several versions now. You might also want to read up in the NG on what various people think of M05. I think it fair to say that the response so far has been mixed at best. "HP" <hpstewart@msn.com> wrote in message news:24be01c4a3ea$1a43c420$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I just read in USA Today that th...

change 90- to -90 in excel 2000
Is there a way to do this in excel? Use text to columns Select the range in question Goto the menu Data>Text to Columns Unless you have made default changes to this wizard all you need to do is select Finish Biff "Rizinstk" <Rizinstk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB7DC1E-24BD-44AE-AFBF-64758347EAB3@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to do this in excel? Dana DeLouis posted this: Sub TrailingMinus() ' = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ' Use of CDbl suggested by Peter Surcouf ' Program by Dana DeLouis, dana2@msn.com ...

Task View to Display All Task between Today-30 and Today+30
Is it possible to create a View in Task folder such that all tasks due between Today-30 and Today+30 are displayed? In the Advanced Filter setting, I have tried the following setting in vain: Field: Due Date Condition: between Value: date()-30 and date()+30 Thanks for your very kind help in advance. Regards, Armstrong ...

outlook #90
I've just loaded Windows XP, upgraded from Windows ME. I was installing the upgrades for xp. When I was half way through the installing part of the upgrade my computer froze. Then I restarted and after the computer restarted. My outlook express wouldn't work.I kept getting a message that read " operation failed. I've unloaded and reloaded the outlook express from the xp disk many times. then I went to load in outlook and that does the exact same thing. I start the program and get " the operation failed. When that comes up you can't click on anything. The pro...

MIN formula help
Hello All, I want to know what the Max and Min numbers are using the following formulas. The Max formula seems to work without any problem, however it's the Min that I have a problem with. =Max(A2:A10) =MIN(A2:A10) If I only have numbers in cells A2:A8 and the lowest number is 150, then in that cell that I have the following MIN formula in should show me 150. Instead it's blank because I still have two remaining cells in my range (A9 and A10). How can I fix this. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.. Hi! MIN/MAX ignore empty cells. >Instead it's blank because I ...

Turning a linechart 90 degrees
I need to turn a linechart 90 degrees so that the x-axis is vertically and the y-axis is horizontally. I tried this with a spreadchart but then I lose the category (x) axis and get two result (y) axis. It sounds like an easy problem, but can anybody give me the decisive tip as to how to solve this! Hi, Jon Peltier has a page on this. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#SwitchXY Cheers Andy Nemo wrote: > I need to turn a linechart 90 degrees so that the x-axis is vertically > and the y-axis is horizontally. I tried this with a spreadchart but > then I lose the category ...

attachments #90
my signature contains an icon which is the logo of the company where i work. my problem is that when i send new messages or forward existing ones the logo (gif) of the company is attached in the attachments list! how can i prevent this from happening? i am using Windows XP and microsoft office 2003 thanks for spending time reading my message ...

Min/Max to ignore error values
I have a series that contains #N/A errors results from a formula. I want to calculate the min/max of the actuals values ignoring the error values. Any ideas? I have tried min() & mina() but returning errors. It's always advisable to correct the error in the original formula. Why not post the formula that's returning the error so that a suggestion can be made to eliminate it. If you insist on keeping the errors visible in the range, you can try something like this *array* formula: =MIN(IF(NOT(ISNA(A1:A5)),A1:A5)) -- Array formulas must be entered with CSE, <Ctrl> &l...

avg, min and max
Excel is silly: If cell range A1:A10 is empty, =average(a1:a10) will result in a #DIV/0! error message, =max(a1:a10) will result in 0, and =min(a1:a10) will also result in 0. I work with large intrinsic data sets, but sometimes have to use these 3 functions on them in macros using VBA. I need to avoid the #DIV/0! errors that occur in the averaging column, and do this by using the formula =IF(ISERROR(AVERAGE(a1:a10)), "", AVERAGE(a1:a10)). By this I replace the error messages with blanks. So here's my question: When I'm using the MIN or MAX functions, is there a co...

Select Min Query
Hello, I first off want to say thank you to all those who post on this site. I am not very experienced in Access and the advice and direction offered here is top notch! I have been handed a database that has well data in it. There is a table called Wells which has the following fields: Well_ID Well_Name Well_Location I also have another table called Well_Data. This table contains the well data (specific descriptions of items/materials encountered down the well) for each well. Each well can have numerous well data entries. The two tables are joined on Well_ID. Here are...

Outlook 2002 #30
Printing to an HP LaserJet 4si, different messages will print with a different header style. Outlook 2000 did not have this problem with printing. For example: One received message prints with Recipient name in Bold at top left with heavy line beneath. The next received message may print with a different the Recipient name in a slightly different font with no bold name. At the top left it says "Message", top right "Page 1 of 1", bottom left "Date". These are received e-mails printed from the same user account, same computer. Has anyone seen this? an...

Create Symbolic Link and Move Files and Subfolders older than 30 D
Hello Community, I'm looking free up some disk space on our most active volume by moving some directory stuctures older than(Last modified Date) 30 days. I prefer it to make it transparent to the users and hence want create a symbolic link for each file and that's moved so the user is not required to be aware of the new location. Some experts please help me establish the script structure. Thanks in advance ...

VB6-rotate form 90 degrees?
I have a problem that could be solved more easily if my VB6 form with a text input field and several drop-down controls can be rotated 90 degrees clockwise. (Monitor is being turned sideways - long story - exploring solutions.) Is this possible with Classic VB? Not just to rotate text on the form, but to rotate the entire form so it looks and functions normally? If so, what commands do I need? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a7ed093e-38d2-49f2-a606-f5621b34cf0c@i19g2000pro.googlegroups.com... >I have a problem that could be so...

HATB over 90
Is it possible to modify or crreate a version of the HATB report that only displays accounts over 90? I've been trying in crystal and I consistenly have 1 or 2 accounts here and there that do not display accurate data. I can't figure out why that is yet. I would love to be able to create a custom report in GP that just shows over90 accounts. Any advise is greatly apprecieated. Thanks Brandon ...