3 hole punched paper and excel spreadsheets

Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift
tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a
baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.
0
carl6449 (2)
2/27/2004 3:08:29 PM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On the print preview.  Click the margins button.  At the top border, there
are small black tabs (margin tabs).  If you drag the margin tabs over
slightly,  you may be able to get everything you want on the page.  If it
doesn't work exit the workbook but don't save the changes. Anywho, make a
backup of your file before you mess with it, that way you can go back to the
original.

"carlos" <carl@caps-shirts.com> wrote in message
> Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift
> tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a
> baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl
>
> *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
> Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Another way is to add a blank column to the left of your data and include
that blank column in your print range.  Then vary the width of that blank
column to move your printed data left or right.  HTH   Otto