10-Minute-SEO-Guide

Despite the many articles, Blogs, and books written on the topic,
there are really only three main areas of Search Engine Optimization
(SEO)=96and I can explain them all in just 10 minutes!
 http://seo-urdu.blogspot.com/2010/10/10-minute-seo-guide.html
0
seoncms (1)
11/12/2010 10:08:14 AM
excel 39879 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Problems after System Restore 01-10-10
I don't see my original post, so here it is again. After a system restore (saving data), PC is still not functioning properly, slow and whirring noise from hard drive when not using the PC. It is a HP with Windows Media 2005. When exploring system tools I noticed that all the start up programs (95 pages) have duplicates. Is this normal? Also, PC is still running slow. Here is an example of what the start up programs show: $ncsp$ $ncsp$.inf NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup $ncsp$ $ncsp$.inf .DEFAULT Startup $winnt$ $winnt$.inf NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup $winnt$ $winnt$.inf .DEFAULT...

disappearing e-mail 04-21-10
This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some email just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other threads that say make sure you are are set to show all messages and I am. What next? "Trish1856" <pmf1856@cox.net> wrote in message news:C8EFF7C5-B8C5-4F52-8D9F-070299902F6C@microsoft.com... > This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some > email > just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other > threads that say make...

LDAP Error 150 04-22-10
Hello, We are experiencing an issue with our users using Entourage 2008 on Mac OS X 10.6 clients. The server is a recent Exchange migration and is running the latest Kerio Connect version. All client computers have been upgraded to the latest version of Office as well. What happens is every couple hours users are getting an error message that pops up and says an unknown error has occurred and lists LDAP error 150. They can hit ok and continue, but it's very annoying. I've googled the error message to no end, but haven't come up with anything solid. I've tried disablin...

Closing Balance figure to be carried as Opening Balance in a new record 02-14-10
I am working on a database for Accounts in which I need to carry the closing balance of one record as the opening balance of the next record. both the fields are "Number" type. Like MCCB in record No.x or y or z should be carried to the next new record as the opening balance fieldname MCOB. This carrying of CB as OB should take effect while working continuously, or after a closing the form and reloading after a one or two or when opened the next day or next working day. I want a solution to this problem of mine. Please help me -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com...

Expression 05-12-10
My first table with expressions worked after I messed with the relationship of the tables I had such a mess that I started over. Now the expressions aren't working. Pro Rate Table Auto Num Unit MonthlyRent DailyRent [MonthlyRent]/30 StartDate EndDate NumDays [EndDate]-[StartDate] Amt [MumDays]*[DailyRent] Originally I had Monthlyrent getting data from another field =adj rent ..... StartDate got data =LeaseStart+30 all the data is in the same table and the same form any ideas... =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?= wrote: > > My first table with expressions wor...

Enumerator 02-10-10
Hi! At the end is a complete short program listed. If I do this statement Stack<string>.Enumerator q = numbers.GetEnumerator(); I create a Enumerator that is called q in this example. But enumerator is used when iterating through a collection for example by using the foreach construction. So my first simple question is why is it not possible to write foreach in this way using q as an enumerator ??? This cause the compile that is listed after the foreach. My qualified guess is because this enumerator q doesn't implement the IEnumerable we can't use a foreach he...

GP 10 Security
Does anyone know an easy way of assigning all users in all companies to the power user role, or do you seriously have to go into user security setup and set it individually for each user and each company combination. I have several companies and sereral users making the task exponentially large. My first question is why would you want everyone to be a power user in all companies if you have that many users. The only idea off the top of my head is a macro but I'm not in front of GP so I'm not sure how much you could automate it. Mark On May 22, 6:25 pm, Travis Vigar <TravisVi...

sales for outlook 10-22-03
when creating crm contact,appointment, or a task using the "crm toolbar" in the sales for outlook client, it is supposed to post them in both crm and outlook. i only get it in crm ...

PERSONAL.XLS #10
how do I delete this file from the VBA editor? TIA On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:41:01 -0700, "F7772" <F7772@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do I delete this file from the VBA editor? TIA Personal.xls is loaded automatically from the xlStart folder, the location of which will vary according to your operating system and Office version. All you need to do is find that folder, and move personal.xls out of it. --------------------------------------------------------- Hank Scorpio scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.) * Please keep all replies ...

validation 03-10-10
hi, every one.. How to validate between two workbook..? Is there any option on this Please describe what data you have in each workbook, and what you want to do with it. Pete On Mar 10, 11:57=A0am, selvaraj <selva...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, every one.. > > How to validate between two workbook..? > > Is there any option on this Hi, Look into Debra web http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html At the bottom you will find more links to examples and vs Hope this helps "selvaraj" wrote: > hi, every one.. ...

Running total 10-25-07
Is there anyway to produce a running total in a query? I tried the help menus but they only mention running totals in reports. You have to have a field that supply the order (like a dateStamp) and, sure, the value to be summed. SELECT a.dateStamp, LAST(a.theValue), SUM(b.theValue) FROM yourTable AS a INNER JOIN yourTable AS b ON a.dateStamp >= b.dateStamp GROUP BY a.dateStamp will then do. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Beagle1927" <ebonystealth@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1193324501.725632.305280@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... > Is...

Notes #10
I'm wondering if it's possible to send notes from a smart phone to outlook/one note? Thank you for any answers. Probably depends on the sync software supplied with your phone "maxermil" <maxermil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D25A6D8-48C7-4E6B-B8F5-8BE0BC66EA2E@microsoft.com... > I'm wondering if it's possible to send notes from a smart phone to > outlook/one note? Thank you for any answers. ...

MS Money Help Guide on Russian
May find MS Money Help Guide on Russian? ...

Displaying Yes/No as Yes or No instead of -1 and 0 01-21-10
Hi, I know that I've done this before, but now I can't remember how I did it... In my form, I want my Yes/No combo box to display Yes or No instead of -1 or 0 after the choice is made. I'm remembering something about column widths, but so far no luck. Thanks for your help! on the Porperty Sheet you can set Format to Yes/No laura.dodge wrote: >Hi, I know that I've done this before, but now I can't remember how I >did it... > >In my form, I want my Yes/No combo box to display Yes or No instead of >-1 or 0 after the choice is made. I'm rem...

drop down list #10
Hello, I am hoping someone out there can help me with my current problem. I would like to use a drop down list and when a specific item is chosen the next couple of cells below it are populated with data depending on which item was selected. Is this possible or relatively easy to do if so how do I go about doing it. Thanks for your time. Any input is appreciated. c You can use Data Validation to create dropdown lists. There are instructions in Excel's help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html To return the related information for the selected item, you can u...

File Permission error 04-20-10
How do I get File Permission error off my word document after trying to save the document? For the error "Word cannot complete the save due to a file permission error", see: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970950 -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "GenannP" <GenannP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA9E9B9C-9A19-4BE7-A9AA-3531232F3429@microsoft.com... > How do I g...

Formula Question 01-15-10
Hi. My data table looks like this - located in D1:E8 Stock Condition IBM TRUE IBM TRUE IBM FALSE IBM TRUE IBM FALSE GOOG TRUE GOOG TRUE I am trying to find a formula (B2) for this table - located in A1:B2 IBM Match #1 60% Where the formula in B2 looks at my data table, finds rows that have the value in A1, then returns the result of the calculation (# of "TRUE") divided by (Total Number) - in the case for IBM, 3 divided by 5. Thank you in advance. Try this in cell B2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D1949="IBM"),--(E1:E1949=TRUE))/SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D1949=&...

Need a formula 01-21-10
I need a formula that will compute an average for a random number of cells, discounting other formulas in those cells as well as blank cells or any containing zeros. Ex: AVERAGE( A1, B4, C18) Final result must be an average of only those cells with a number entered (as the result of another formula) -- dbconn ...

10 random numbers from 0 to 20
Hello, how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20 (included), without repetitions? Thanks a lot. Luigi On 15-06-2010 12:10, Luigi wrote: > Hello, > how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20= > (included), without repetitions? If you don't want repetitions they are not real random numbers. You could get the number '15' 10 times in a row, it is possible, but=20 highly unlikely. --=20 Med venlig hilsen / Best regards S=C3=B8ren Reinke, IDCS #505926, TDI Trimix www.Dykkeren.dk Dive bl...

Outlook 2007 02-18-10
I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. Whenever I try to send an email to multiple addresees, it bounces back with an error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients But it doesn't list an addressee or give a reason. It is really getting on my nerves - can someone please help me with a solution? Is that the full extent of the error message? Does the email bounce back immediately, or after a few minutes? "Malnev" <Malnev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D91E7758-82E4-4EFD-BD8E-723B40C52...

Sending Mail 07-17-10
An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.hughes.net', Server: 'SMTP.hughes.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 5.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: user not permitted to relay', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC6F This pops up each time I try to send email. I have talked to Hughes.net and they say all settings are right. What do I do? I can still recive email only prob;em is with sending. Unfortunately, the caliber of tech support at the ISPs is very low. Make sure y...

custom number format #10
Scientific notation To display numbers in scientific format, use "E-," "E+," "e-," or "e+" exponent codes in a section. If a format contains a zero (0) or number sign(# ) to the right of an exponent code, Excel displays the number in scientific format and inserts an "E" or "e". The number of zeros or number signs to the right of a code determines the number of digits in the exponent. "E-" or "e-" places a minus sign by negative exponents. "E+" or "e+" places a minus sign by negative exp...

create a guid
Hello. How can I in VB. NET 2005, I can auto-generate a GUID number ? Thanks :) Hello, Try : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.guid.newguid.aspx The object browser can also help to discover available methods, classes, structures etc... -- Patrice "Mr. X." <nospam@nospam_please.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : ##GJIjdmKHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello. > How can I in VB. NET 2005, I can auto-generate a GUID number ? > > Thanks :) > > I remember once I did that by some key combinati...

converting minutes into hours > 24 Hours
am not able to convert a number greater than 24 into h:m:s I use the formula =(H5/24;"hh:mm:ss") but this only works up to 24. When I try this with 27.50, the result is 03:30:00 because the hours start counting again from 0 after they have reached 24. What can I do to get 27:30:00 as a result? >I use the formula =(H5/24;"hh:mm:ss") That's not a valid formula. Maybe you use this: =H5/24 Try formatting the cell as [hh]:mm:ss That'll keep the hours from rolling over after 24. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "VINAY DALMIA" <VINAY@newsgroup.nospa...

formula problem #10
I would like to configure a percentage in an excel 2000 spreadsheet. Please email help topic answers to tracy@weathers.com or call at 804-861-1076 at extension 116. Thank you for your help, Tracy Pendergrass give an example of what you need. is it cell formating or the formula calc that you are having trouble with? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to configure a percentage in an excel 2000 >spreadsheet. Please email help topic answers to >tracy@weathers.com or call at 804-861-1076 at extension >116. > Thank you ...